• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Speed Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys said Tendo and SM wouldnt scale, they are the strongests characters before the War Arc (this include Kage summit). Why we should scale them?

Honestly we should not use Kisame's calc. KCM and above scale to Rel+ nd that's all

we have Pre War Arc rel+ calc for sasuke and rel for kisame so some Pre War Arc characters do scale

This would lead to inconsistency. KCM and above are Rel+, idk about 3 sannins. They should scale?

Ok then, if you think it is ok. So, my scaling about the new calcs and this stuff present on my blog is good?

> And I can assure you damn near every fodder Jonin scales to Shino because of Mitsuki and Boruto and Metal Lee

That doesn't really add anything without context. All of them are MHS.

And as Tata said, it needs to be looked at on a case-by-case scenario.

Dude STOP discussing this here. This thread has nothing to do with Jonin

@M3X; I notice that you said that in response to me and not them...

Also, your scaling blog post that you linked up above contained details on Jonin scaling. Naturally I assumed they were part of the discussion since you linked it.

Nah, the discussion here is about Rel and Rel+ stuff. I just put jonin and even genin to make things easy for me

Damn bro obviously they won't be mhs anymore because the ninja I listed scale to Shino and Jonin stronger than him ƒÿæƒÿæƒÿæ

They even have mhs+ calcs so yeah.

Darui fought both Edo kin and Gin who would get the same Edo Nerf as tobirama so Edo kin and gin would be relative to Edo tobirama speed and darui tagged them

So Choji is Massively Hypersonic

Nagato (Pain) is Relativistic.

Were his missiles shot at Choji Relativistic or Massively Hypersonic?

> Were his missiles shot at Choji Relativistic or Massively Hypersonic?

No idea. What's the average speed of a missile?

Also, Naruto's, and Pain's profiles don't have a lot of explanation for why they're relativistic...

Naruto: Speed: Massively Hypersonic+, likely higher (Even after a long fight against Pain, he kept up with him), Relativistic with Sage Mode, higher with 4 and 6 Tails (Overpowered Pai)

Pain: Relativistic (Could keep up with Kakashi, dodge his Raikiri and react to Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Tracking Fang casually. Can keep up with Sage Mode Naruto)

Kakashi prior to the War arc is only MHS+.

Also, I thought there was something about the Lightning Beast Tracking Fang no longer being considered lightning speed because it ran at Nagato.

The average speed of a kind of missile pain shot at Choji would be Hypersonic.

Yet if Choji is Massively Hypersonic, there'd be no reason Kakashi would use Kamui to BFR it on the belief Choji can't outrun it.

And there'd be no way Choji would have lasted that long against a Missile with Relativistic speeds if he's only Massively Hypersonic.

Why are we trying to compare real life missiles with Naruto Missiles...?

Also, only Tendo pain scales to Rel, not the other paths

Pain scale to Kisame as well. I will not edit profiles, my job were done.

@Pepper14832; maybe Choji's running speed is lower than his combat speed. Just putting it out there.

> Why are we trying to compare real life missiles with Naruto Missiles...?

Well, we also compare Naruto lightning with real-life lightning :p

I wasn't being entirely serious about the real-life missile comparison, but if a Naruto character pulled out an AK-47 and another character dodged it, we'd reasonably compare the speed of those bullets to an AK-47 bullet in a real life. Of course no real-life comparison actually exists for Pain missile unless anyone can think of anything suitable.

Ino,Choji,and Shikamaru should still be upgraded to relativistic based upon the war arc still idk about the pain missle stuff

Jvando said:
Why are we trying to compare real life missiles with Naruto Missiles...?
Also, only Tendo pain scales to Rel, not the other paths
What reasoning is there that the other paths are slower than Tendo? After all, one of the paths were fast enough to block a Lighting Blade attack that could have killed a restricted Tendo path once thought to be destroyed already?

Pepper14832 said:
What reasoning is there that the other paths are slower than Tendo? After all, one of the paths were fast enough to block a Lighting Blade attack that could have killed a restricted Tendo path once thought to be destroyed already?
Pretty sure this kind of thing would lead to kid Konohmaru being Relativistic for blitzing one of the Pains.

Other pains have feats lower than Tendo and they scale to regular ninja.

Actually lmfao I jsut remembered we scale one of the weaker pains to Konohomaru.

So yeah that's a big no; we won't be upgrading them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back