• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Speed Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh?? Y is Onoki rel+ then???

Because rel+ Onoki makes Hiruzen rel+ who makes Oro rel+ at his strongest

I don't have a problem with rel Hiruzen scaling to Onoki but I'm iffy on rel+ Hiruzen because Oro was stronger than him anyway as well

Oof nvm it's consistent he fought Hashi and Tobirama

If anyone doesn't mind, I added a new render for base Shippuden Naruto

All Kages scale to Rel+, they all can keep up with Madara. You even said that on Discord

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Finally, I can do my job! The image is fine to use. I see nothing really wrong with it.
Fun fact, when it comes to transparent renders with big backgrounds, you can reduce the background size using the Crop option in MS Paint 3D. Saves a lot of time.

I don't knoe about this shit Kages from New Era, we scale them to Kinshiki? If so yeah they would be Rel+

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Also, you guys really should've put more time into thinking who scales, it just seems that everyone and their mom are getting slapped with the upgrade.
M3X made a blog about who scales to who tho

Ummmmm^ u think we didn't lol

Top tier is a lot of people who jsut have multiple keys

Top either consists of dead people who got brought back to life after never fighting or people who we didn't see fight until later in the series

There isn't a problem with lot of characters scaling when it's consistent asf with their showings and multiple calcs for different ratings and keys

The scaling is pretty obvious, Top Tier and above scale to Rel+, beloe them is Rel. But we have some problems with Hiruzen

M3X said:
The scaling is pretty obvious, Top Tier and above scale to Rel+, beloe them is Rel. But we have some problems with Hiruzen

After remembering Hiruze actually did fight Hashi and Tobirama

And atm that was the last time we ever saw full power Oro so it's consistent to say the most for Oro

Oro didnt fight anyone at full power until the war arc where he got his powers back.

The problem is, Oro being Rel+ would make 4 Tails Naruto Rel+ too. And then, Sage Mode, and then, Pain, Kisame (who scales to Rel) and MS Sasuke, who scales to Rel

That was weakened sick Oro. Oro was getting weaker through the years anyway. Prime Oro doesn't scale to Naruto.

Also the fact that Oro has senjutsu made him definitely stronger at his prime than KN4 Naruto. He would have stumped naruto

I'll just recommend that justifications in Killer Bee's speed be changed a little bit.

Relativistic (Easily kept up with Sasuke and the rest of Taka, also crossed a mountain from another mountain in a blink of time) Should be changed to (Easily kept up with Sasuke and the rest of Taka, also crossed a mountain from another mountain in a very short timeframe) In a split second, In an instant, or instantaneously also works.

Relativistic (Overwhelmed Sasuke and kept up with many top-tier speeders.) Should be changed to (Overwhelmed Sasuke, and kept up with other top-tiers in speed.)

I fixed 3 Sannins profiles and Hiruzen. Oro and the other 2 scales because of Hiruzen, who can keep up with the Hokages. Orochimaru was sick during the most part, so no one besides Jiraiya and Tsunade scale from him

For Jonins, we should scale them as Massively Hypersonic+ at max. The best speed feat is from Shino, wich is Mach 6.8k. So

• Part I Jonins: Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 6800)
  • Akatsuki Low Tier members (Kakuzu, Hidan, Deidara and Sasori): Massively Hypersonic+ (Above Mach 6800)
  • Akatsuki Top Tier members (Konan, Tobi, Nagato, Kisame and Itachi: Relativistic for all of them. Relativistic+ for Edo Itachi and Edo Nagato (0.12c and 0.51c)
  • Top Tiers (Edo Madara, Naruto (KCM and above), Sasuke (EMS and above), Kakashi (War Arc and above), Guy (6th Gate and above), Obito (With 1 Rinnegan and above), Kages (All, don't know about new gen), 3 Sannins, Hokages. All this characters = Relativistic+ (Above 0.51c)
  • God Tiers: They all scale far above Top Tiers (far above 0.51c)
I don't know about Juugo, Darui, Cee and such characters. They should scale to MS Sasuke?

Scaling looks to work out. It's only regrettable that we don't have a sub-rel calc. Overall, I think it's good.

Raikage with Sub-Relativistic reaction is pretty useless given the scaling. We need a discussion thread about Kirin

Sasuke's profile sucks dude. A lot of useless keys. I think it is better to remake his profile before the changes. We can do the same thing with Naruto

KCM Naruto can dodge Ay's fastes punch, wich is faster than his own Lariat. KCM Naruto is not the fastest character, a lot of characters scale from him.

only obito/itachi with sharingan scale to him

not even ay scale to kcm naruto

and ay >any kage or Akatsuki's members(excluding 3 top tier .. madara, hishirama and minato) @m3x

Dude, you know that BM is far faster than KCM and even Edo Madara can keep up with him? All characters I listed scale to him. I don't even know from where you got that just Obito and Itachi scale to him

u missed my point

Ay >any kage or Akatsuki's members(excluding 3 top tier .. madara, hishirama and minato) anyone below madara, hishirama and minato does not scale to kcm (excluding Obito and Itachi)

@m3x

Yeah, Ay is faster so what? Kages scale from Madara, they all can keep up with each other. Akatsuki's members are Relativistic, slower than Ay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back