• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Scaling Issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
I was glancing through profiles when I noticed a glaring scaling disrepency. Currently, virtually everyone Pain Arc and before is scaled to Pain's Chibaku Tensei feat, which Kkapoios calced a while ago. It clocked in at Mach 43, which is High Hypersonic. But for some reason, virtually every major Naruto profile is listed at Massively Hypersonic.

Case i point.

Unless a Naruto expert wants to correct me, the verse is getting a major downgrade as a result.

I suppose that this seems reasonable.

I agree with that, Reppuzan. Unless someone who knows Naruto a lot can explain this, we may have to downgrade them for reals accordingly.

You should probably wait quite a while for more responses though.

Well, it seems like we do not have to change anything after all then.

Is the new calculation linked to in the Naruto profiles?

If it's not linked, we should do something about that so we don't end up with another thread like this again. *Nods*

Iirc, only Nagato has the link. Everyone else just has explanations of who they fought to scale to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back