• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jvando

VS Battles
Retired
Intro

Continued from here

Others

High Tiers
Characters to scales above Mid Tiers:

Everyone here scales to Sub-Relativistic, via Might Guy's Gate multiplier with Kakashi's Mach 2935 feat putting them at a nice 1.67% SoL which would mean they are at least Sub-Relativistic likely much higher with the other Gates that Guy uses (The 5x multiplier is only stated with the first gate and the other gates increase speed and power to an unknown degree)

The 5x multiplier for Gate Guy and Gate Lee was accepted here

Top Tiers
Characters who scales above and are faster than the previous Tier :

Everyone here scales to Relativistic Speeds (28% of SoL), seeing Madara's reaction to and defense of Tenso-no-Jutsu. There's no Outlier here and I will explain:

1. Madara proved to be able to play and was extremely casual against the Kages. Ay's fastest punch was simply blocked and called "fast" by Madara while he was distracted by Mei Terumi's Jutsu. At all times, Madara is playing with them.
  2. Even when Onoki used his weight-reducing jutsu to make Ay get much faster and attack at full speed and Mei try to obstruct his vision with fog, Madara just wasn't surprised.
  3. Madara is one of the fastest Top Tiers on the verse. With only other Top Tiers being able to rival him.
That is, it is quite obvious that no one there could keep up with Madara and he did not fight at any serious moment receiving a few attacks just to "show them" something.

God Tiers
Characters that scales far above any Top Tier :

God tiers scale to FTL up to 2.88c and other calculations.

Conclusion
High Tiers are at least Sub-Relativístic (1.67% of SoL) via the Gate Multipliers.

Top Tiers scales above then with Madara performing a Relativístic Feat (28% of SoL).

God Tiers scale above Top Tiers at to FTL (2.88c)

SOME EXTRA POINTS

• No Mid Tier will scale to Sub-Relativistic, thus making Hebi Sasuke's statements about Kirin and Amaterasu consistent.

• There are two sandboxes where the revised ratings have been expanded upon, here and here.

I'll make a summary of my proposals tomorrow morning.

I also have some new proposals for some of the high tier characters we haven't discussed yet.

Oro definitely sub rel. I'm not even going to argue this anymore cause I swear if I were to go get the scans like literally anyone else it would be annoying when literally anyone else can go get the scans.

Oro doesn't get any "likely" sub rel. He gets a full on definitely sub rel. This is the guy whose chakra and power and body literally made Kabuto to be sub rel himself.

A matter of fact here is a page out of Damage's own book. He was literally the one who was controlling the Kage when they had gotten revived. Saying he isn't at the least sub rel makes no sense when the Kage were performing those feats and even higher.

Well, Orochimaru didn't control them (During the 4th Ninja war). They had full autonomy so they could be at their best

Orochi used an incomplete version of the Edo Tensei when he fought Hiruzen. When Sasuke wanted to talk to them, Orochi said that they could break out of the jutsu whenever they wanted.

I guess that's right but the main argument his Oros own sage mode that Kabuto absorbed. Let's not forget this

@Neshic; DMS Kakashi will likely be in the Top Tier or God Tier.

BlackeJan said:
Why isn't Base Kisame Sub Rel when he had fought Jins before?
Most of the Jins, when they're alive, don't scale to Sub-Rel.

BlackeJan said:
Then what would Base Sannins be?
I'm currently writing up my list of proposals for several of the high tier characters; so far I've got the base Sannin as "At least MHS+, likely higher".

@Wrath of Itachi; I'm writing up a summary / expanded list, but I'm a bit busy. It will be posted today.

tobi and deidara scale to 3 tails

https://**********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-317.html

and we can just scale kakshi to v2 jin

@Omimi; we've already settled on Kakashi.

And I don't see how we can scale Deidara / Tobi to the 3-Tails from that.

tobi out run 3-Tails

and Deidara can hit 3-Tails

we've already settled on Kakashi.

sub-rel? if not than we did not settled on Kakashi.

and Kisame scale to v1 B

putting them on MHS+ is wrong when they gave sub-rel feat

@Omimi; yes, Sub-Rel for War Arc Kakashi.

Ignoring the fact that we don't know how fast the 3-Tails is swimming after Tobi there, Deidara hitting the 3-Tails from behind with a surprise explosion doesn't mean his combat speed is close to the 3-Tails.

AstralKing7 said:
I'm glad I literally have the scans to disprove this
Okay... But you'd be using scans to disprove scans which is odd.

@M3X; yeah, I hate very basic justifications too, so something like that is a lot better.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Why would you assume the 3 tails isnt going full speed to try and hit tobi?
We don't have a speed value for how quickly the 3-Tails can swim, do we?

@Wrath of Itachi; the only time he moves at significant speed on-land is when he is doing he spin-dash manoeuvre to roll into his enemies. I don't see a reason to assume that he is swimming at Sub-Relativistic speeds based on that.

@M3X; I'll include your suggested description for Kakashi in the list I'm preparing.

yes, Sub-Rel for War Arc Kakashi.

• ok
Ignoring the fact that we don't know how fast the 3-Tails is swimming after Tobi there, Deidara hitting the 3-Tails from behind with a surprise explosion doesn't mean his combat speed is close to the 3-Tails.

• i dont see any surprise explosion.explosion occured after his bomb(fish) catch up to 3 tails
  • but shouldn't he be atleast sub-rel in attack speed for able to hit 3 tails who was chasing tobi
    0317-005.png
    0317-006.png

AstralKing7 said:
Retcons do happen in Naruot...
Well, that is true.

I'm guessing you're referring to this scene with your earlier comments.

But Kabuto can still enter Sage Mode himself, and as Kabuto explained Orochimaru originally couldn't learn Sage Mode due to his incompatible body.

E3A71188-5919-4A09-AA27-AFB3E77CAA26
AB42C584-8DED-4DA0-8C73-786133ED376A
File:A47F2Oro.png

Oro has always had senjutsu. Idk how people keep forgetting. The pigmentations around his eyes are literally proof of Snake Sage mode.

Even if you want to continue to say he couldn't learn it lol when he took his chakra and Senjutsu away from Kabuto his form had released which only means one thing.

Also just because he couldn't "learn" Sage mode doesn't mean he couldn't obtain it in different ways. Every curse make user has Senjutsu which increases all of their stats. Oro even said he took his Senjutsu out of the cursed seal also.

Next Mitsuki didn't learn his Sage Mode neither. I rest my case

33EE9FA9-59E5-4AA8-982C-EC7BCE7F27A3
Finally Kabuto literally states that he absorbed Oros power and lifeforce(chakra) which raised his stars and abilities.

You can literally see the Sage pigmentations around his eyes where Hinata states Oro's power had started corroding his body

@AstralKing7; Orochimaru couldn't properly learn Sage Mode himself, but he did manage to use Senjutsu in other ways such as the Curse Marks.

I don't think there's a retcon here. It's just that Orochimaru couldn't use Sage Mode, even though he could make use of some Senjutsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back