• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do not receive any replies, you can place notices on the message walls of the calc group members.

Don't known about Naruto and much less scaling, but I highlighted the thread; I could take a look later

That mach 1700 was from a yeart ago, wasn't it recalced at 3277 and accepted as that? And I mean, I have no problems with the Biju Dama speed, but the speed of the God tiers would need to be bumped up if accepted. But more on that later.

That calc is a re-scaling of the previous Bijuu Bomb calc, but using 4000m for mountain height instead of 50m.

Iwandesu accepted it, so...

What is the point of this really?

Pretty much everyone is MHS from Pain's feat and the top tiers are MHS+ from Madara's feat.

• Small Country level Hashirama/Madara and the ones that scale to it
  • Mach 700+ upgrade for Hashirama/Madara and all those who scale.

Yeah, but Pain feat is Mach 400+

Also, why Minato, Hashirama and Tobirama still linked to the old Bijuudama calc?

Pretty sure they are swifter than Pain

Lina Shields said:
*Small Country level Hashirama/Madara and the ones that scale to it
  • Mach 700+ upgrade for Hashirama/Madara and all those who scale.
I thought that Naruto and others were listed at Small Country in OBD for other calc

Madara's profile on OBD lists him as Small Country level in Perfect Susanoo. However, with the Kyubi, they have Madara at Country level+, but there is no calc linking to it.

What I am proposing is Small Country level Perfect Susanoo + Kyubi. Hashirama would scale to this for the most lart.

I don't think the Juubi's attack speed was ever revised. The only mach 3277 Naruto calc I know is Madara's ct meteor calculation.

Lina Shields said:
Madara's profile on OBD lists him as Small Country level in Perfect Susanoo. However, with the Kyubi, they have Madara at Country level+, but there is no calc linking to it.

What I am proposing is Small Country level Perfect Susanoo + Kyubi. Hashirama would scale to this for the most lart.
I agree with this.

Actually, now that I have checked the calc again, it seems that I messed up the angsizing part of the calc.

Because this is what happens when you use your TI-84 instead of Wolfram Alpha unfortunately...

However, it seems that from this statement:

Plug into this equation to get degrees: 2atan(tan(70/2)*(object size in pixels/screen height in pixels)) (always use degrees, not radians)
So, I'm going with whatever is said in this statement (without any conversion to Wolfram alpha).

So, from the distance of the wake, and comparing it to the Naruto map, we can probably infer to where the battle between Hashirama and Madara took place.

The width of the wake would have to have been 7000+ km wide tho, so...

Which profiles would need to be changed from this?

Madara, Hashirama, and all Bijuu Mode Naruto or something like that. But hold up with this calc for now.

Edit: Actually, hold on with the calc. I remember Alakabamm having issues with the scaling and stuff with the mountain height in the background, so...

Plus 7000km for the length of a wake width is ridiculous anyways, considering that is over 17.5% of the Earth's circumference of something.

So, I give this calc a no. The stats should be left as it is.

Alright. We should probably not adjust the statistics then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back