• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Full Fingers said:
@Dark
Minato's reaction calc is actually only Sub-Rel. There's no "+".
I checked and the no + thing was is in the comments, for Madara it's to better for it to be discussed later.

Anyway, who will update the profiles? Assuming there are no objections left to address, of course.

Shouldn't you be the one to upgrade the profiles?

Btw excuse me if I come off as rude, I'm just excited Naruto is getting upgraded

You can handle it if you wish Kepekley. Do you need any profiles temporarily unlocked?

You can write a list of the exact page names, so my script can handle unlocking them.

well the ones who scale to (19yo)Naruto are the following

1.Hokage Naruto

2.Adult Sasuke

3. Momoshiki

4.Kinshiki(possibly for overwhelming sasuke to point of using rinnegan teleportation)

I didnt include the previous war arc characters because i need input from you guys i dont know if Madara or Kaguya should scale tbh, i personally think not

Burning Full Fingers said:
Uh, what? They do. Toneri couldn't kiss Madara's Rikudou boots to save his life.
sorry lol i didnt know since Toneri shown speed is faster than Madaras feat but i can understand if he scales but...wouldnt War arc naruto and sasuke scale also. If the minato calc goes throught and upgrades obito to sub rel than i can understand madara being rel from scaling. Also were gonna have to scale this to Hagaromo and Hamaru now that i think about it

That's why powerscaling exists. SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke, yeah. No need for the Minato calc to go through. Kaguya and the rest are superior to Toneri. The guy isn't a God Tier.

@Ant

I think I unlocked Naruto and Sasuke's pages earlier today, but:

Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager)

Sasuke Uchiha

Naruto Uzumaki (Adult)

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Madara Uchiha

Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki

Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki

Hamura Ōtsutsuki

Toneri Ōtsutsuki

Shinju (Jübi)

Might Guy

Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki

Not sure if Gai and Kinshiki's pages are locked though. These are all I remember currently.

I'm back.

I don't know if Guy scales, but Madara's speed feat is a flight speed feat which we scale to his combat and reactions for the sake of being conservative. Flight speed in fiction tends to be lower than combat speed, so yeah, Madara can def'ly scale from the Rel feat.

Kepekley23 said:
I'm back.

I don't know if Guy scales, but Madara's speed feat is a flight speed feat which we scale to his combat and reactions for the sake of being conservative. Flight speed in fiction tends to be lower than combat speed, so yeah, Madara can def'ly scale from the Rel feat.
can we put a likely/possibly for Guy?

I will unlock the pages that Burning Full Fingers listed earlier, so Kepekley can update them.

I have done so. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back