• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Still continuing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Madara is now 6-B shouldn't Kakashi be upgraded too, since he scales to him. Also, is there a possibility of upgrading Kakashi to High 6-A ?

well this just proves that more chakra doesn't always translate to more AP, also the Databook also said put Sakura on the same level as KCM

We had a feeling you'd bring that up, so we discussed it above.

Also, chakra doesn't translate to AP. Chapter 2 Naruto had more chakra than Hiruzen, but that doesn't make him 7-C.

LordWhis said:
Does anyone know how much of a multiplier the 1st gate is ?
I don't think a multiplier was ever given

Though if i remember correctly it was stated a user could achieve power dozens of times their original using the gates

I don't think a multiplier was ever given

Though if i remember correctly it was stated a user could achieve power dozens of times their original using the gates

Do you think we can create 1st gate ratings for Kakashi ?

Shadowbokunohero said:
Sakura being 7-B isnt such a huge deal to me.

yeah Kakaashi should be High 6-A
Is there a possibility of a 5C Kakashi ? since he should be much stronger than Sasuke- Perfect Susanoo + Six paths senjutsu >>>>>>>>> Humanoid Susanoo & plain old senjutsu. Also Kakashi could use 1st gate to amplify his power even further.

More chakra and/or potent chakra means more AP, like when a character add more chakra to any technique -ninjutsu- become more powerful. Like you want create BD you add more chakra BB's ap increases.

Naruto's create thousands clone is not outlier but Kishimoto downgrade Naruto otherwise Sasuke never reach him as always preach they are equal. Naruto have vast and potent chakra reserves. He is Uzumaki -large and potent chakra- , receive chakra from Kurama even in the womb -whiskers- his parents large chakra reserves but most important thing he is transmigration of Ashura and as Uzumaki his chakra reserves mostly rely his body -yang- slightly less soul/mentality/intelligence.

Sasuke as a Uchiha most of his chakra reserves come from soul/mentality/intelligence -yin- slightly less body -yang. This is the one of the reason why Madara so much more chakra then Sasuke.

Also if you want this become a fair and easy revision never compare characters from their key. Like EMS Sasuke=TBM Naruto. This go blitz this, or this hit so hard this destroy mountain because Naruto full of inconsistent character power especially but most importantly chakra level.

Narutopedia: The Gate of Opening (ÚûïÚûÇ, Kaimo), located in the brain, removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of the user's strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating.

And there is no way Kakashi is Sub-relativistic+ in any way shape or form as that would make him faster than the Rikudo God tiers.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
And there is no way Kakashi is Sub-relativistic+ in any way shape or form as that would make him faster than the Rikudo God tiers.
DMS kakashi is

@Dzhindzholia

Shadow Clones all stats -except durability 'under special circumstances' and chakra level -if user create more than 1 clone -same as the user of the technique. I don't know default distribution of chakra level.

@LordWhis

If someone calc a 1st gate user's stats we see is acceptable or not.

Itachi shinden acceptable as a canon source?

why is kakashi speed Sub-Relativistic

i thought we were agreed that Sub-Relativistic only for low 5-B tier

him being able to Keptup with Kaguya was accept as outlier here cuz

1.not even sasuke or naruto was able to Keptup with kaguya with IT chakra

2.and his power came from weaked dead obito whos speed is only Massively Hypersonic+

Omimi said:
why is kakashi speed Sub-Relativistic
i thought we were agreed that Sub-Relativistic only for low 5-B tier

him being able to Keptup with Kaguya was accept as outlier here cuz

1.not even sasuke or naruto was able to Keptup with kaguya with IT chakra

2.and his power came from weaked dead obito whos speed is only Massively Hypersonic+
Kakashi kept up and tagged her multiple times

Obito alone = MHS+ Kakashi alone = MHS+ Obito + Kakashi = Sub Rel

Makes sense

I know 6-B Kakashi is safer but I mean the Susanoo he used isn't the regular PS, it's the complete body Susanoo, the one with the wings etc, I still think it should be High 6-A if not could maybe put it at possibly

also what is Minato

His tier says High 6-C

Striking strength and AP is Small country level

and his durability country level

no it dose not Makes sense

when Obito gave his power to kakashi he wasn't even jj anymore so he was vastly weakend

my question is

do u think vastly weakened obito without jubi is High 6-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back