• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Still continuing

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TataHakai

I think i understand. Naruto 100 chakra he create 1 clone this way chakra distributed 50/50 then Naruto created 1 clone now there is 2 clone and 2nd receive 25 chakra. If Naruto created them at the same time each clone receive 33.33... chakra. Am I correct?

Kakashi had the Mangekyo Sharingan, not the Rinnegan. Obito without Juubi is not High 6-A, after he stole a portion of chakra from Madara, he likely was 6-B, which will scale to Kakashi Susanoo.

Dark649 said:
Kakashi had the Mangekyo Sharingan, not the Rinnegan. Obito without Juubi is not High 6-A, after he stole a portion of chakra from Madara, he likely was 6-B, which will scale to Kakashi Susanoo.
Couldn't he still scale to atleast high 6-a from EMS Sasuke ?

Shadowbokunohero said:
Omimi said:
no it dose not Makes sense
when Obito gave his power to kakashi he wasn't even jj anymore so he was vastly weakend

my question is

do u think vastly weakened obito without jubi is High 6-A?

Considering EMS Madara is High 6-A via Susanoo, Yes

are u sure it EMS Madara

i thought only edo rinnagan madara with PS is High 6-A no?

also i was talking about weakened obito

wait, whats the difference between High 6-A Madara's Susanoo and his 6-B Version, they were done by the same character...in a very short amount of time.

LordWhis said:
Couldn't he still scale to atleast high 6-a from EMS Sasuke ?

No. EMS Sasuke has not the Perfect Susanoo, and the High 6-A is because he was amped with Naruto and Jugo chakra's.

Shadowbokunohero said:
wait, whats the difference between High 6-A Madara's Susanoo and his 6-B Version, they were done by the same character...in a very short amount of time.

6-B Version= EMS

High 6-A Version= EMS+Rinnagan

Shadowbokunohero said:

Madara said that the Perfect Susanoo rivals the Bijus, which was referring when he was in his Prime. Edo Madara Susanoo was boosted by the Hashirama chakra and the Rinnegan which allowed him to held off Sage Hashirama, the Bijus are much weaker than Edo Hashirama.

Also Minato is still high 6-c in tier.

Should EMS Sasuke's durability be upgraded to 6-B ?

Also, Itachi should be upgraded to low 6-B as he was clearly portrayed as superior to Sasuke.

LordWhis said:

Also, Itachi should be upgraded to low 6-B as he was clearly portrayed as superior to Sasuke.

Minato is not High 6-C.

No, he has no durability feats comparable to Naruto at the time.

No, stop wanking Itachi.

No. EMS Sasuke has not the Perfect Susanoo, and the High 6-A is because he was amped with Naruto and Jugo chakra's.

Jugo's senjutsu should be absolutely nothing compared to 6 paths senjutsu.

LordWhis said:

u know what if we upgraded Itachi to low 6-B then we also have to upgraded kcm to low 6-B

that would make kcm= BM

Capable of Fighting KCM Naruto Hand to Hand

Damaged Kabuto and ultimately defeated him

this is all with out Susanoo

Minato is not High 6-C.

No, he has no durability feats comparable to Naruto at the time.

No, stop wanking Itachi.

I know minato is not high 6-c but his page is still showing him at high 6-c.

I am not wanking Itachi, he was clearly portrayed as superior to EMS Sasuke.

u know what if we upgraded Itachi to low 6-B then we also have to upgraded kcm to low 6-B

that would make kcm= BM

Why would you have to upgrade KCM Naruto ?

Shadowbokunohero said:
Capable of Fighting KCM Naruto Hand to Hand
Damaged Kabuto and ultimately defeated him

this is all with out Susanoo

- Naruto was not that serious with him, Nagato became the main focus of the fight.

- Kabuto was constantly bisecting him, he defeated with a illusionary jutsu, not phisically or with Susanoo.

- Edo Itachi and EMS Sasuke are not Low 6-B.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Okay yeah cuz that statment came from Edo Madara,thats why i was confused

with that statment

if we upgraded EMS madara then we have to upgraded 100% kurama to High 6-A

cuz he said PS=kurama

thou he /kurama does have feats of destroying SM hashrama strongest wood Release: Shinsu Senju
0626-004ol

I do not recall Sasuke matching that Low 6-B form of Naruto, if he was Low 6-B he would have stomped Kabuto i will call Kep.

Dark649 said:
I will call Kep to hear his opinion about this.

why is kakashi speed Sub-Relativistic

i thought we were agreed that Sub-Relativistic only for low 5-B tier

him being able to Keptup with Kaguya was accept as outlier here cuz

1.not even sasuke or naruto was able to Keptup with kaguya with IT chakra

2.and his power came from weaked dead obito whos speed is only Massively Hypersonic+

Kabuto horn is much less durable than his body. About Kakashi Susanoo speed, i will let Kep answer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back