• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Notto Disu Shitto Agen

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
People seem to love not to listen to what I even say anymore.

Anyway, this is definitely the last thread, since there are only 2 things left. And I don't want spam, or else I will call Pachi to delete every single post in the thread.

Anyway, the discussions seem to be:

• Adult Naruto's rating
  • Sakura (P-C632)'s rating
  • 8-A Drunken Lee

All versions of Sasuke recovery arc Lee should be 8-A as his strength doesn't increase it is just that his movements were predictable enough for Kimimaro to doge all of his attacks when he was sober.

His brute strength was 8-A from the beginning as evidenced by his sending Kimimaro flying when catching him off guard in the beginning of the fight.

firstly thanks for following suggestion OVO

Second adult naruto's rating well...not sure i saw a calc saying he is low 6-B via that though was he stated to be stronger than a certain form? Though i think via enchancement can be low 5-B (Cause he focused kurama's energy into his fist iirc and punched toneri out of his tensengan mode)

Lee drunken i think that's fine

Sakura i think is fine if she really surpassed tsunade

though what about if he enchances his entire chakra to one point? Like i said above he DID punch toneri out of tensegan mode in base but an enchanced kurama punch. Food for thought idk

"His Rinnegan should at least be 1/5th as powerful as his Edo Tensei pair and his Rinnegan should be superior to the fake ones he had as Edo Tensei"

I think we should remove that from Madara's page,real rinnegan>fake.

I think we should consider Naruto as low6B,he still uses Kurama's power to boost his stats but it is not base form anymore.It is partially 100%KCSM.

For starters, I just want to say that Shin did not keep up with Naruto or Sasuke. When he appeares he shot his blades at Naruto and Sarada and Naruto knocked them back then held them in place. Sasuke appeared then knocked his blades away. When Sasuke pointed his sword at Shin he grabbed it.

Shin was being pressured by Sasuke who wasn't intending to Kill him. He only caught them by Surprise with impaling Naruto with his sword. Sasuke not using Susanoo to protect Sarada is PIS. But defensively, Sasuke and Naruto easily kept up. Shin never really got to "fight" Naruto and Sasuke, and even then, despite having MS, He couldn't percieve Sasuke's PS until he was already being crushed by it, lol, Talk about Speed Blitz.

8th Gate Guy should get a slight upgrade to at least Small Planet level since Madara's durability is at least small planet level.

Naa let us leave it as it is if Madara took him seriously he would have wiped the floor with him. And this was also before Madara got the last eye. Anyway what really needs to be done now?

@shadow: yeah why not.

Due to the controversy , I think we should make Post chapter 632 Sakura unknown, possibly 7-B+ Who's with me ? !

Rocker1189 said:
Naa let us leave it as it is if Madara took him seriously he would have wiped the floor with him. And this was also before Madara got the last eye. Anyway what really needs to be done now?
JJ's Durabilty scale to their AP as with Juubi. Just saying.

@LordWhis, Seriously, Lee didn't hurt Kimimaro at all. Sending someone flying doesnt mean you hurt them.

Actually, if you rewatch the scene Shin completely dodged the Susanoo slash and actually pierced Sasuke's chest before he could move his sword downwards lmao and would have probably died if he didn't switch with Sakura for the combo.

Rocker1189 said:
Madara has At least even with 1 eye. Also, taking someone seriously has nothing to do with raw durability.

Frantzy12 said:
Actually, if you rewatch the scene Shin completely dodged the Susanoo slash and actually pierced Sasuke's chest before he could move his sword downwards lmao and would have probably died if he didn't switch with Sakura for the combo.
MHS+ characters can tag sub-rel characters & dodge their attacks, let's just leave him at MHS+.

Also, out of curiosity, did EMS Sasuke's speed increase when he was in the Cursed Seal Susanoo or should he be at least even without it.

I think EMS Sasuke & Itachi may need an upgrade to At least MHS+.

I still believe "At Least, Low 6-B, Likely higher" for Adult Base Naruto is better. He can be used in Vs Battles still and he has a calc setting him there as a Base.

Dzhindzholia said:
"His Rinnegan should at least be 1/5th as powerful as his Edo Tensei pair and his Rinnegan should be superior to the fake ones he had as Edo Tensei"
I think we should remove that from Madara's page,real rinnegan>fake.
I disagree with removing that. For starters its true, second, aside from Matabe's statement, There is no way to gauge how much stronger a real Rinnegan is to a fake one making it a moot statement.

TheFinalOrder said:
I still believe "At Least, Low 6-B, Likely higher" for Adult Base Naruto is better. He can be used in Vs Battles still and he has a calc setting him there as a Base.
Yeah I agree.

I disagree with removing that. For starters its true, second, aside from Matabe's statement, There is no way to gauge how much stronger a real Rinnegan is to a fake one making it a moot statement.

Then remove the next line because it contradicts it.

Also, the only Edo tensei who were weaker in my opinion were Oro's, Kabuto's were just as strong as the originals.

Frantzy12 said:
Anime isn't Canon Brosky.

0009-005
0009-006
0009-007

At least Large Island level+, possibly higher with Sage Mode (Broke out of Shukaku's seal, and it took eight of the Bijuu attacking simultaneously to destroy his Susano'o),

This is wrong he was hit by 9 bijuu and tanked an attack from Bm naruto before simultanious attack

@LordWhis, Seriously, Lee didn't hurt Kimimaro at all. Sending someone flying doesnt mean you hurt them.

Fine but he still physically overpowered him when drunk. (& Tanked & blocked several attacks when both sober & drunk).

Furthermore, even when sober Kimimaro complained about his predictableness (is that a word ?) & not his strength & implied that Lee could damage him if he could get an attack to connect.

I personally agree, but if that is the case then SM Madara should be downgraded to At least 6-A, Likely Higher

Since if we assume Madara to be equal to Tenpaichi then 1/5x is his power would only be 887 teratons to 1.1472275328 Petatons & High 6-A starts at 4.435 petatons.

ShrekAlmighty said:
At least Large Island level+, possibly higher with Sage Mode (Broke out of Shukaku's seal, and it took eight of the Bijuu attacking simultaneously to destroy his Susano'o),
This is wrong he was hit by 9 bijuu and tanked an attack from Bm naruto before simultanious attack
Can someone just change this i posted this few times already and still hasnt been applied

The Boruto anime is the main canon now unless you want to tell me the remake of the Boruto movie is also going to be considered non-canon as well since it wasn't in the manga?

LordWhis said:
Fine but he still physically overpowered him when drunk. (& Tanked & blocked several attacks when both sober & drunk).

Furthermore, even when sober Kimimaro complained about his predictableness (is that a word ?) & not his strength & implied that Lee could damage him if he could get an attack to connect.

I'm gonna go back to the chapters.

Kepekley23 said:
Anyway, this is definitely the last thread, since there are only 2 things left. And I don't want spam, or else I will call Pachi to delete every single post in the thread.
Whenever you need me, ready to hakai.

Sidra Hakai

Can someone just change this i posted this few times already and still hasnt been applied

BTW, 9 BBs are 6-B & 8 are virtually 6-B.

@Pachi: why did you choose a gif of Sidra, he is like the lamest GoD of them all ! XD

The Boruto manga is the main-canon, we've already agreed with this several times. It's in the rules, even.

Also, I agree with what Shrek said. Madara should probably be "At least Low 6-B" instead.

Back