• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: New Era [New upgrades]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark649

VS Battles
Retired
Ap Revisions:

- All Tailed Beasts will become High 6-C+ with tailed beast bomb from the calc [if is accepted], which also scales to Naruto and Minato.

- Phisically Madara and Obito should be 7-C from Kakashi and Madara matched Obito Katon, Hashirama could be at least 7-C from Tobirama.

- Base Hashirama and EMS Madara arsenal is Low 6-B, Obito will be High 6-C+ with the Bijus under his control.

- Edo Madara and Sage Hashirama are High 6-A phisically from Hashirama blocking the Juubi. Indra and Ashura could scale to this.

- EMS Sasuke does not scale at all to EMS Madara simply because he did not proved to be as impressive as the latter, Madara summoned meteors and formed a Perfect Susanoo with ease while Sasuke was not capable of doing so until he got a Rinnegan.

- Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki are Supersonic+ City Block level. Mitsuki Sage Mode is Unknown since we know little about this form. Shin Uchiha should scale to Danzo as 7-C MHS+.

Others:

- Fu page needs serious help, some others are fine to check.

- I think Post-EOS Base Naruto and Kinshiki should be Unknown.

Not going to go on a whole comment walk but I'm fine with all this and agree with you about the base Low 5-B Naruto and Shin fighting them being Outliers.

This is all I half to say.

No, Base Naruto = MHS+. He kept up with the Deva Path. Check Gywn's first Mach 380 calc. That's why many people were MHS before.

Minato doesn't scale to High 6-A. He's meant to scale from BM Naruto.

Post Six Paths Base Naruto should be Unknown.

I explained before, that Small Planet Rasengan would actually be 1/2 KcM Sage Mode, as Hinata used up Hamura's chakra restoring it, so it shouldn't be an outlier as it isn't base mode.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Please, for the love of the Ninja God's drop the Light Fang talk.
Even if you guys are joking, this Revision needs to get done.
I agree let the revisions be finished here.

To 5-B? Because i have valid proof for that as well? Just asking no offence.

No. I don't see why that calc is necessary, since that feat was recalculated at Low 5-B to 5-B.

And no, nobody is going to be 5-B. Well, Toneri kinda possibly is, but that is with prep. It doesn't scale to his normal AP (which is 5-C+)

To 5-B? Because i have valid proof for that as well? Just asking no offence.

No. I don't see why that calc is necessary, since that feat was recalculated at Low 5-B to 5-B.

And no, nobody is going to be 5-B. Well, Toneri kinda possibly is, but that is with prep. It doesn't scale to his normal AP (which is 5-C+)

Why not?

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
@Dark649
So by Kisame being 7-C you mean removing the "Likely" from his profile?
Yes, he should be comparable to Prodigy Kitsuchi and Seventh Gate Guy, both have a 7-C calc.

Comments are pouring in too fast.

@BMW

That was Base Naruto.

He needs to be at Unknown. The comments about that calc, him trading attacks with Momoshiki, his Rasengan defeating Momoshiki, him one-shotting Toneri and being able to similarly do the same for offense and defense, the concerns about the fact that the Low 6-B calc comes from all of his chakra making a hole in the moon and thus not being really usable in a fight will continue. Unknown is the best option.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Comments are pouring in too fast.

@BMW

That was Base Naruto.

He needs to be at Unknown. The comments about that calc, him trading attacks with Momoshiki, his Rasengan defeating Momoshiki, him one-shotting Toneri and being able to similarly do the same for offense and defense, the concerns about the fact that the Low 6-B calc comes from all of his chakra making a hole in the moon and thus not being really usable in a fight will continue. Unknown is the best option.
Yes while it was I can explain why it actually scales to KcM Naruto

Hinata states that any other chakra used on the ball would get absorbed She later gives Naruto back KCM Sage Mode by pouring Hamura's chakra into him, after that it is most probably lost

So it can be assumed that they are equal, hence scaling it to KCM Sage Naruto.

Maybe Dark can delete them.

About the original post, I thought Aiden explained why Shikamaru can be 8-A with his shadow.

For the Bijuu, they could be High 6-C all around since Kokuo harmed Bee. So if the calc is accepted, High 6-C Bijuu, Minato, Bee Naruto and Sasuke once again.

Also i'm gonna throw this out there because i don't think this has been discussed in the revisions (Though i might have missed it)

Do We scale Fused Momoshiki to Kaguya Or Nah? OvO

TataHakai said:
Also i'm gonna throw this out there because i don't think this has been discussed in the revisions (Though i might have missed it)
Imo from Boruto Chapter 16/17 it was shown that Momo and Kin weren't actually the threat greater than Kaguya, there's still someone out there who is, so I don't think so.

@BFF

I can do it.

@Tata

Notice what they say. A "foe" more powerful than Kaguya. High 4-C Momoshiki confirmed! ovo

Gg, to think our little yellow haired brat went from barely busting tress to being able to bust planets. Oh what a long journey it's been

Shadowbokunohero said:
Konohamaru'a adult version should be 8-A right? but what about his speed?
MHS is fine i think, considering BM Naruto is MHS and Konohamaru shouldn't be faster than him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back