• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Continued Again

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
Alright, this is the final thread.

A few rules:

• Drop the discussion and implement the suggested changes, please. I don't want to see endless back and forths.
  • High 6-A Amaterasu is a no.

Also, the previous thread got out of hand. I don't want to see this happen again at all.

I only want proof about Rinnegan Obito's physical stats. Because he hurt kcm1 and kcm2 Naruto physically and how in the world he can tank Rasengan from Nine-tails chakra mode Naruto but he can be pierce by the Kakashi's Raikiri.

Most of the 7-B changes have been applied. Those that are left are the pages that are locked.

Top tiers have already been discussed iirc.

Raikiri functions more as a piercing attack, as opposed to Rasengan which does blunt damage. So it's not too outlandish, I guess?

Also, what's the thing with Amaterasu again?

@BFF

Sage Naruto should be 7-B via scaling to Jiraiya.

Sasuke's Amaterasu to 7-B to Raiton Clad A.

Itachi scales to Sasuke's Amaterasu.

That's just some. I'll get to the others later.

I know the fuction of the two attack but there is two much power gap between two attack it's not even funny.

LordWhis want to upgrade Amaterasu to High 6-A but we counter it's High 6-C instead, with proofs two side argued then LordWhis said to a note -Amaterasu can harm High 6-A dura- in the page he/she don't care, I really lose where argument started. Searched 'Amaterasu' in the previous topic if you want to know details.

Which Susano'o at least 7-B because there is several version and every user have different power level.

Edit: EMS Sasuke's Amaterasu High 6-C.

Lowering Ems Sasuke to 7-B

Increasing Amaterasu to High 6-C

Base Hashi(physical)(superior to tobirama), At least 7-B

physical Madara(Could block lightning armor A punch and kcm2 narutos rasengan,should be superior to obito), 7-B

Kakashi AP 7-B (could cut V2 jinchuriki with lightning cable) 7-B

Rinnegan Obito(Tanked 2 rasengans from both kcm1 and 2 naruto and hurt kcm naruto physically)7-B

Itachis susanoo(Destroyed sasukes susanoo arm with a slap) At-least 7-B

This is rest

@Mindovin

Izrezak3
Izrezak4
Obito no sells a rasengan from KCM naruto

And about kakashi he needed him to pierce his hearts as he needed someone to destroy the seal madara places so he can make him cast rine rebirth

For the City level+ Gaara thing, I mentioned it because his sand defended from Sasuke's Amaterasu.

High 6-C Amaterasu is from where? Just saying it would apply to Sasuke's Susanoo with Inferno Style.

physicaly SM madara High 6-C for tanking biju's physical attack?

and sm hasirama scale from him

@Mindovin: That's not exactly what I said, you twisted the words around just a little bit to make me look like a bit of a jerk but fine let's just not talk about that particular rather controversial topic.

Should Sage Mode Madara be Atleast 6-A, likely higher ?

Also, we do need to discuss BM Naruto & Killer B & possibly even the rasenshuriken calc

Should Part I Rock Lee get a drunk key in which he is 8-A for fighting evenly with Kimimaro ?

Really, I'm not sure about Sasuke's Amaterasu, but High 6-C should be the highest it gets.

Can War Arc Gaara scale to 7-B from anybody? It's pretty strange that he's left out. Lol.

In the first scan it's blood and second scan left-first it's smoke after healing like in the his Kamui dimension. This means he never tank Rasengan only heal himself and you can see Rasengan hit his right shoulder -created from Hashirama's cell- also I know he need to free from Madara's control. Kakashi pierce him two times first raikiri even before starting their fight and second time with a lighting kunai before Obito exit from the Kamui.

Edit:

@LordWhis

I go previous topic before i wrote that and write this Whatever, as long as Itachi & Sasuke get High 6-A notes, I don't care. this and previous topic about Susano'o and you sound you have bias opinion about those characters. I don't know you and i could be wrong, if i am wrong i sincerely apologize to you.

@ShrekAlmighty

Most important topic about Rinnegan Obito is he can hurt Kyuubi mode Naruto physically.

Kepekley23 said:
He wasn't fighting evenly with Kimimaro though..
They were fairly evenly matched until Lee got sober. Also, isn't Gaara's durability rated 8a as a result of taking several hits from lee, which sort of implies Lee is 8a as it is.

@Kep

Hey! We should changes Sakura's stats since "physically" she's stronger then Naruto so that should put her around the same Tier as Naruto and her White Strenght Seal also needs to be change as well.

Again was wanting to know if we can put a key for Base SOSP Naruto (before he went to transform into the real deal)

The only reason Lee kept up was because he became unpredictable due to being drunk. His power is the same as before.

@Shrek

I think so.

Wait. If Sasuke's Amaterasu becomes High 6-C, it would scale to Itachi's as well. That'd mean Itachi's Amaterasu is way stronger than his Complete Susano'o. But isn't Susano'o supposed to be the ultimate MS technique in terms of AP?

Anyway, my current suggestion is that we go with 7-B for Sasuke's Amaterasu, and mention in a note that it's inconsistent, but can technically harm much stronger characters (link to Bee and the Juubi's page), and as such claims in versus threads that it will over tax the durability of comparable characters could be considered valid.

@BFF

what about KCM naruto who tank Tenpenchii?

and should BM naruto have Country level Durability for tanking this
0610-012gd

Burning Full Fingers said:
Wait. If Sasuke's Amaterasu becomes High 6-C, it would scale to Itachi's as well. That'd mean Itachi's Amaterasu is way stronger than his Complete Susano'o. But isn't Susano'o supposed to be the ultimate MS technique in terms of AP?
Anyway, my current suggestion is that we go with 7-B for Sasuke's Amaterasu, and mention in a note that it's inconsistent, but can technically harm much stronger characters (link to Bee and the Juubi's page), and as such claims in versus threads that it will over tax the durability of comparable characters could be considered valid.
Can there be key for Initial SOSP Naruto? (the one b4 Naruto actually turned into the real deal) Im srry to keep repeating myself but I keep getting ignored so I have to more then one person

Burning Full Fingers said:

This seems OK, just add a similar note in Itachi's page too.

By hashirama someone who doesnt know tsunade beyond the age of 13 at most

as even if died in his 50s hiruzen was in his teens/early 20s when tobirama sacrificed to save him danzo and rest of the squad which makes it impossible for sannin to be older than 13

hashirama also remembers tsunade as a little girl in his flashback

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Blacke
Why change sakura?
In base she is physically stronger then Naruto though so her base needs to be 8-A (shippuden) and her White Strength Seal if im right is said that she surpassed Tsunade (which is 7-B+) so Sakura i guess has to be At Least 7-B+

EDIT: We just needs 2 chnage her stats yall can do whatever u want

@LordWhis

It stated by Hashirama who can knew everything it seems. Like before Obito become Juubito he stated Madara want to use Rinnegan's kinjutsu Rinne-Rebirt to become alive again. Who he spoke to learn Rinnegan and Rinne-Rebirt?

Back