• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Revision Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I'm not an expert in the verse.

But: Shouldn't Itachi had the 7-C that Sasuke has from amateratsu? And Sasuke incomplete susano'o took hits from 3rd Raikage's lightning armor, shouldn't that make it 7-C (Also scale to itachi) and that would affect Mei Terumi's and Tobirama's ratings?

Finally, Shikamaru's Shadow should be 8-A if others get upgraded as well

@Aiden

I suppose Itachi can get an extra key for his Amaterasu, and Sasuke can get one for his Incomplete Susanoo.

Tobirama and Mei are already 7-C.

That sounds fine.

@TheFinalOrder

Preferably explain.

@Kep

mostly because since Itachi's Susano'o scale to Sasuke's, his Amateratsu/Incomplete susano'l should scale to itachi

And Shikamaru because he also fought Tayuya with it

Just a reminder that when you are finished with the revisions, somebody needs to tell me on my message wall which pages that I should lock again.

Also, massive thanks to Kepekley23 for handling all of this.

Everybody please remember that he is in charge of this project.

TheFinalOrder said:
Im going to look back over Naruto and try to establish a scaling of the physical feats.
Aside from that, I was talking to a friend about the scaling and she made me realize something that we have to discuss. The Curse Mark is stated to be a 10x boost on multiple occasions in part 1 and that SM is comparable at least. If this is the case, we would would have to consider BM Naruto and The Walking Susanoo's at 10x weaker than BSM and Curse Mark Susanoo which would put them at either 6-B, Low 6-B or 6-C.

The problem here is, we can't say BSM Naruto isn't Country Level. He has too many consistent feats for the form and we cant say they're all Outlier nor Inconsistent. We also can't say SM and Curse Mark gives them vastly more than a 10x boost because that would have to scale to S4, Kimimaro, Jugo, Jiraiya, Minato, Base Naruto, Kabuto and doing so will throw off the scaling and create too many inconsistencies, thus we have to stick with the 10x boost.

She also brought up some valid points to justify this:

• Hashirama alone is implied to be able to take Juubi as he could seal its movements and restrain it's power. We know that if you're strong enough, you could straight up no sell sealings such as shown by KCM Naruto, MS Sasuke, Juubito and now more recently, Kakashi. Juubi was left as a sitting duck afterwards.
  • Madara wouldn't have bothered with Kurama if it wasn't a threat to some extent to him. And Madara knew the extent of Hashi's power due to many years of combating him.
  • The Biju are the power of the Juubi split into 9 pieces. Most of which resides in Kurama who is comparable to 5 biju.
  • BM Naruto has already shown a country level feat in harming Juubi. And only took minimum damage from Larval Juubi's strongest attack despite Kurama running out of Chakra.
  • BM Naruto empowered tens of thousands of ninja with cloaks that give them more than a 3x buff.
BM Naruto should be at least low 6-B scaling and we should scale from there. The only people this will affect are:

• Hashirama
  • Madara
  • EMS Sasuke
  • The Biju
  • BM Minato
They'd get upgrades.
@Kepekley

This^

The bijuudama done by the Juubi is scaled Country

And Dodo's calc on the Tenpechii is Continent i believe. So yeah they do have the feats to back it up

There's no calc for Juubi's Bijudama and that Tenpechii calc hasn't been accepted.

The Biju are the power of the Juubi split into 9 pieces. Most of which resides in Kurama who is comparable to 5 biju.

Feats beat "Each Bijuu is a ninth of the Juubi" scaling, and the Bijuudama has been calculated at 7-A. Plus, if we were to take this 100% seriously, the Bijuus would be 5-C, since the Low 5-B Sasuke gained a massive power-up after absorbing them.

1/9 of ~2 zettatons = ~150 exatons, which is 5-C. Except we can agree they are nowhere near that level.

Madara wouldn't have bothered with Kurama if it wasn't a threat to some extent to him.

Madara bothered with the Kages.

The bijuudama done by the Juubi is scaled Country

And Dodo's calc on the Tenpechii is Continent i believe. So yeah they do have the feats to back it up

There's no calc for Juubi's Bijudama and that Tenpechii calc hasn't been accepted.

The Juubi's Bijudama was said to have caused countrywide destruction, and thus we rate it as 6-B as default.

@Kepekley

If we're going by feats then:

• BM Naruto took Larval Juubi's strongest attack with minimal damage while Kurama was nearly out of chakra.
  • BM Naruto Harmed the Juubi that was calced at Country which isn't inconsistent as BSM has multiple Country level feats while being at least 10x stronger.

Aizenishere said:
How far along through the revisions are we lads ovo
With this back and forth, I give it another week until we agree on the major characters scaling

How's going on Bleach's end, haven't looked at it right now

I'll try to make a list on the characters who would scale to 8-A S4 in a moment, to make it easier to edit.

Kepekley23 will probably have to start another continuation thread with a summary in the beginning then.

It depends. If we are able to put this back and forth aside, we might get this done quickly.

With this back and forth, I give it another week until we agree on the major characters scaling

How's going on Bleach's end, haven't looked at it right now

I don't wanna talk about it o.o

So here are all of the characters(if not most) who would need to be upgraded to Multi-City Block level due to the Sound Four:

Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager)

Sasuke Uchiha

Hatake Kakashi

Temari

Kankuro

Kimimaro

Butterfly Choji

Yamato

Base Pai

Zabuza Momochi

Itachi Uchiha

Shisui Uchiha

Jirobo

Might Guy

Kisame Hoshigaki

Sasori

Sai Yamanaka

Sakura Haruno

Kabuto Yakushi

Anko Mitarashi

Asuma Sarutobi

Shino Aburame

These are all if not most. If some of them shouldn't be upgraded or if some of them are left please let me know.

At leaat 8-A. The s4 are 8-A but scale under Ittan. Plus, 2 Special Jonin were able to combat 2 lvl 2 CM S4 and give them trouble. So all Jonin should scale be At Least 8-A scaling from Ittan which is backed up by S4 being 8-A and Special Jonin fighting them.

Kepekley23 said:
It messes up the scaling.
How does a 6-C calc mess up the scaling when a more tired Nagato has a High 6-C feat? Wat

Especially considering that Shinra tensei essentially took Deva's powers away...and the Chibaku tensei which was calc'd at a higher energy output didn't....

With Chibaku Tensei, not Shinra Tensei. If you're implying the two are close, they are not.

Don't worry it's a safe calc. It's Rinnegan Sasuke.

It's around the Final Battle between Sasuke and Naruto. Ch 694 or around there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back