• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Revision Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
TenshinG said:
Madara's height is 179 cm and it's pretty clear the scaling is wonky at best
Also read the comments, especially Gwynbleeidd's
Gwyn didn't actually contest the mountain height though. Although I don't want to talk about it anymore, it's mostly a non-factor

war arc sm naruto even hurt jubito and also pain arc had small country FRS lvl but ...................

TheFinalOrder said:
Don't think SM Naruto should be below 4 tails. His fight with Kurama especially proves this.
I thought he harmed Kurama only with Ultra Big Ball Rasengan Barrage and Rasenshuriken.

Yeah, anyway Pain should be City Block level+ physically. If the 8-A upgrades are accepted, I guess he would scale to that.

Let's move on to other stuff.

Im going to look back over Naruto and try to establish a scaling of the physical feats.

Aside from that, I was talking to a friend about the scaling and she made me realize something that we have to discuss. The Curse Mark is stated to be a 10x boost on multiple occasions in part 1 and that SM is comparable at least. If this is the case, we would would have to consider BM Naruto and The Walking Susanoo's at 10x weaker than BSM and Curse Mark Susanoo which would put them at either 6-B, Low 6-B or 6-C.

The problem here is, we can't say BSM Naruto isn't Country Level. He has too many consistent feats for the form and we cant say they're all Outlier nor Inconsistent. We also can't say SM and Curse Mark gives them vastly more than a 10x boost because that would have to scale to S4, Kimimaro, Jugo, Jiraiya, Minato, Base Naruto, Kabuto and doing so will throw off the scaling and create too many inconsistencies, thus we have to stick with the 10x boost.

She also brought up some valid points to justify this:

• Hashirama alone is implied to be able to take Juubi as he could seal its movements and restrain it's power. We know that if you're strong enough, you could straight up no sell sealings such as shown by KCM Naruto, MS Sasuke, Juubito and now more recently, Kakashi. Juubi was left as a sitting duck afterwards.
  • Madara wouldn't have bothered with Kurama if it wasn't a threat to some extent to him. And Madara knew the extent of Hashi's power due to many years of combating him.
  • The Biju are the power of the Juubi split into 9 pieces. Most of which resides in Kurama who is comparable to 5 biju.
  • BM Naruto has already shown a country level feat in harming Juubi. And only took minimum damage from Larval Juubi's strongest attack despite Kurama running out of Chakra.
  • BM Naruto empowered tens of thousands of ninja with cloaks that give them more than a 3x buff.
BM Naruto should be at least low 6-B scaling and we should scale from there. The only people this will affect are:

• Hashirama
  • Madara
  • EMS Sasuke
  • The Biju
  • BM Minato
They'd get upgrades.

Why does Rōshi (Naruto) have lower durability in his Tailed Beast Transformation than his V2 form? If he was that low that would mean KCM Naruto and Orochimaru would one shot him. Same for other Biju who should be superior to V2 versions of their Jinchuriki. They should really be at least 7-B physically and 7-A with Bijudama.

10x boost chould scale to S4 and Kimimaro

But you have to remember that the original is more powerful than the copy. Juugo is the orignial source of the curse mark. His sage transformation has been stated that it's another way to achieve Sage Mode and went Juugo went in his second state it was classified as such

@Ramesses

I forgot to adjust it before, but I'm going to change the durability of the Bijuu later today if no one else does so.

They can probably be 7-A physically too. Either Kokuo or Saiken harmed Bee by charging into him, iirc. I might have to check again.

Never mind about the second part. I don't have time to look through chapters today.

TenshinG said:
10x boost chould scale to S4 and Kimimaro

But you have to remember that the original is more powerful than the copy. Juugo is the orignial source of the curse mark. His sage transformation has been stated that it's another way to achieve Sage Mode and went Juugo went in his second state it was classified as such
Nothing Suggest Jugo would get more than a 10x buff.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Ramesses

I forgot to adjust it before, but I'm going to change the durability of the Bijuu later today if no one else does so.

They can probably be 7-A physically too. Either Kokuo or Saiken harmed Bee by charging into him, iirc. I might have to check again.

Never mind about the second part. I don't have time to look through chapters today.
It was the 5 tails

Is that it? I mean it was his most powerful attack, it wasn't like it was a casual consistant attack, how would that mess up the scaling since nobody in Naruto has tanked a point blank Shinra Tensei that powerful.

He got ragdolled by N8 Naruto.

It also makes zero sense for him to above Kurama.

That makes those rating even more nonsensical. Gwynbleid's 7-B Shinra Tensei was much better. The 6-C was reviewed by a total of 1 person, it shouldn't even be on the profile due to lack of evaluation. Not to mention it messes up the scaling

Saying Gwyns version was better is a bit stupid since i just copied him lol. Same methods of calculations and all. The only difference was the fact that I added in the new, accepted size of Konoha Village. Seriously, just shows that nobody even looked at the calc and just dismissed it.

And it wasn't revied by one perso, Radical, TataHaki and Ant seemed to be okay with it. In fact Radicals very reason was; "If its just the old calc using the new size then theres not much of an issue IMO."

Well I think someone brought up Konohamaru and said that he took down a pain and someone called it an outlier. But I'm here to cover up some cofusion on this.

The Pain that Konohamaru hit with his rasengan was the Hell Pain. In the chapter of 428 that last we see is his body slumped but he has novisual damage done to him. Later it cuts to Tsunade and Tendo Pain and Chibalu tensei is charged up. We see the Hell Pain again when he's summoned at the outskirt borders and he's shown standing up just fine.

It's pretty clear to see that it just took Konohamaru's best shot like nothing.

RinkakuKagune said:
And it wasn't revied by one perso, Radical, TataHaki and Ant seemed to be okay with it. In fact Radicals very reason was; "If its just the old calc using the new size then theres not much of an issue IMO."
Only Radical is a calc team member, and he's not a naruto expert. It was removed because it completely messes up scalimg and is unnecessary. We already went over this, it's not going to be changed.

Joseph619 said:
Only Radical is a calc team member, and he's not a naruto expert. It was removed because it completely messes up scalimg and is unnecessary. We already went over this, it's not going to be changed.
hows that messes up scaling when it doesnt even scale to anyone

Joseph619 said:
RinkakuKagune said:
Hpw does it mess up scaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back