• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Revision Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joseph619 said:
RinkakuKagune said:
And it wasn't revied by one perso, Radical, TataHaki and Ant seemed to be okay with it. In fact Radicals very reason was; "If its just the old calc using the new size then theres not much of an issue IMO."
Only Radical is a calc team member, and he's not a naruto expert. It was removed because it completely messes up scalimg and is unnecessary. We already went over this, it's not going to be changed.
How does it mess up scaling if it only scales to one person? And it really doesn't matter if Radical isn't a Naruto expert since the precise reason he green-lighted it was that it was just the old calc using the new size from a former calc member and actual NARUTO EXPERT.

@Rinkaku

One person is one person. It's still a relatively low amount of input even if that person is well-versed in Naruto.

I'm considered one of the most well-versed people in Nasuverse lore at the moment, but my opinion alone doesn't approve major revisions like this one.

If they decide to, sure.

There's still the problem of whether or not it fits into scaling.

A note about Kakashi's profile: It says he has teleportation in his Double MS section, but he gained teleportation through Kamui before he has two sharingans. He used it during the War arc when fighting Obito.

I dunno but it seems that some people are more comfortable with the 7-B calc.

We still haven't reached a conclusion on the 8-A S4 Scaling.

Kakashi's CB+ reasoning is "Matched Zabuza", and yet, Zabuza's profile says "Capable of 1v1-ing part1 Kakashi".

Both are jonin-level, and we currently accept Part 1 jonin at CB+, although they are gonna get bumped to MCB.

I think Kepekley23 had a much better AP description for him in the past thread which wasn't implemented yet.

"Far stronger than Part 1 Sasuke even after his power-ups, and thus should be on this level. Scales to other powerful jonin like Asuma, Gai and Yamato"

Sasori's reasoning for Large Building level puppets is "fought against both Sakura and Chiyo" and has no justification for 8-B possibly higher. He should be At least 8-B possibly higher with puppets for stomping Kankuro who is At least 8-B possibly higher. 8-A in his main body because Kankuro uses his main body in the war arc and he said he only surpassed him after he took his main puppet body.

All jonin characters and the people who scale to the S4 will be 8-A. I can help out by applying it myself.

Damage3245 said:
A note about Kakashi's profile: It says he has teleportation in his Double MS section, but he gained teleportation through Kamui before he has two sharingans. He used it during the War arc when fighting Obito.
Thoughts on this?

• sigh* Kakashi is able to teleport with his kamui. The first time he does it when Obito sucks him to his dimension when Kurama threw him in. This is where Kakashi made Obito bleed.
Kakashi later does it again when he clashed with Obito. He appears when Obito loses the bijuu's

Why is Matabi small town physically? She should be Large Mountain due being able to bleed SM Madara and contributed to the destruction of the Susanoo

But they have been shown to hurt Madara. Shukaku managed to hurt Madara with his wind style

Edit: I think we should adress the power of the bijuu's tbh

Yes, i did say that, but your ignoring the part were Madara was thrown and hit around like a ping-pong ball by all six bijuu's

They haven't shown physical Large Mountain level feats, and their physical attacks somehow being above their Bijuudama sounds ludicrous.

Madara was Sage Mode when he received the hits.

Also due note that Bijuu's are the pinnacal of chakra control. Given that Naruto was able to break Haku's ice mirrors and overpower Sasuke's Fireball with his roar, It's not off for the Bijuu's being able physically output that into their strenght.

Edit: What Ramesses said

I am against the suggestion that the Bijuus can somehow output more strength with their uncharged physical attacks than with the Bijuudama, their strongest attack by far.

@Kepkley

You have to note that when the bijuu's Bijuudama was nowhere neir it's height power, especially when they were being controlled by Obito. Kakashi even said that Obito controlling the full power of the bijuu's would be taxing for him. Also remember that Obito almost lost control of the Five Tails.

Kurama overpowered his siblings Bijuudama but the plan was used that as a distraction in order for Naruto grab the rods controlling them

Piercer of Heaven said:
Just going to quickly point out that Jubi and Obito as Jubi Jinchuriki are lacking calcs to back up their Country level rating.
The bijuudama done by the Juubi is scaled Country

And Dodo's calc on the Tenpechii is Continent i believe. So yeah they do have the feats to back it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back