• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Revision Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juubito being High 6-A makes sense though. He absorbed an almost complete Juubi which shouldn't be to far from the complete Juubi which made Madara Low 5-B.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Seriously?
i mean all of them combine is Juubi Tenpenchii

1# Tornadoes = Large Mountain

2# Storm = Country level

3# Rising water = Large Country level

4 # Cloud Devastation= Large Continent level

Juubi Tenpenchii = Tornadoes+Storm+Rising water+ Cloud Devastation

dont know about 5#

first Craters = Country level +

big crater= Large Continent

If DodoNova2 specifies where he got the crater's diameter and depth from, it is usable.

@DodoNova2

I see. What about the depth? If everything is justified, it can be used.

eh, i dont need it to be added right away, though its pretty big with kakashi and itachi (and sasuke by extension) stil, ill just copypast it here: sooooo, many characters from naruto have wrong ranges:

itachi : his amatsaru works on anything he can see (in normal instances), and a normal human eye can see a human sized object 3 kms away

kakashi : same as above via kamui bissectio

darui : Water Release: Water Formation Wal'l and 'Lightning Release: Black Panther both have dozins of meter range

shouldent all ninja (well most) have illusions via the three basic jutsus that they learn in the academy?

Please remember that discussions are closed automatically at 500 posts.

Burning Full Fingers
But didn't Sage Naruto's Rasengan damage Juubito?

it was never accepted here cuz its Outlier

How is an outlier when Obito is vulnerable to Sage Mode, and Naruto's sage-enhanced rasengans aren't weak? Plus even though he landed a direct hit via surprise teleportation, it only caused superficial damage to Obito's back which was healed instantly?

@Omimi

Doesn't matter. The vast majority of ninja don't use these techniques in a fight.

Why should almost everyone get illusion creation? They only mostly know how to identify and resist it, not create illusions themselves.

@BFF

Sage Mode is a consistent boost amoungst all users, I don't understand the skepticism here about the boost. You say SM isn't a consistent boost between users and yeah, you're right but for the wrong reasons.

There are 6 principle SM users (Not counting Madara):

• Naruto
  • Jiraiya
  • Hashirama
  • Kabuto
  • Mitsuki
  • Minato
In terms of base Chakra level, we know it's:

Hashirama > Naruto > The Others (Unquabtifiable which has more chakra between the other 4).

Now you guys are going to ask what does Chakra Level have to do with anything? Right? Well this:

0409-011

0409-012

So, yes, all Sage Modes are going to be inconsistent from one another because each one has varying levels on Nature energy...holy shit, I just soloed myself...we can say that THE REASON SM's are inconsistent is because each user has a varying degree of Nature Energy absorbed into themselves based on their chakra levels. Which is why as an example, SM Naruto won't scale from the same Multiplier BSM Naruto would have. Let's make this a note on SM user profiles.

Although, scaling from the Curse Mark, SM itself is At least a 10x boost. Fairrr?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Why should almost everyone get illusion creation? They only mostly know how to identify and resist it, not create illusions themselves.
as its a basic thing teached in ninja academy, but as said above, they dont really use it

@Ricsi

Is that not only Konoha though? We can't be sure about the teaching systems of the other villages, though I'd imagine genjutsu training would be there...maybe.

And I mean how to counteract it. Did Ma and Pa not use genjutsu since Jiraiya said he was crap at it?

@Onimi

As Burning said, we only know about Konoha's curriculum, not that of other nations.

The way I saw SM Naruto hurting Juubito was that Nature Energy is like Kryptonite. Sage Jutsu would hurt them physically bypassing their physical durability, but like with Superman has no affect on their powers. Superman can Heat Vision Kryptonite to oblivion from a distance he isn't weakened by it and it doesn't affect the Heat vision itself.

Also, I don't know if we should take multipliers literally or not.

Jirobo and the S4 will be 8-A, yes, but there is another reason. Jirobo's Slamming Palm sent Giant Choji flying at dozens of meters per second.

Dariel calculated Giant Choji's mass at ~1.7e+10 kg. Plugging this into a KE calculator alongside, say, 10m/s, you have a result of 150 tons of TNT, which is 8-A.

Can we agree to scale SM itself as a 10x boost at least as it's superior to the CM and shouldn't be below it? I can agree to SM Users getting more than a 10x buff is certain instances, but at a base Level, SM shouldn't be beloe Curse Mark, so can we agree to that?

Kepekley23 said:
Also, I don't know if we should take multipliers literally or not.
Jirobo and the S4 will be 8-A, yes, but there is another reason. Jirobo's Slamming Palm sent Giant Choji flying at dozens of meters per second.

Dariel calculated Giant Choji's mass at ~1.7e+10 kg. Plugging this into a KE calculator alongside, say, 10m/s, you have a result of 150 tons of TNT, which is 8-A.
The calc backs up the statement. The calc validates the 10x boost.

Cool, so we don't need to rely on the 10x thing since there's a calc now. I guess we're good to go for the 8-A scaling.

@Omimi

I guess so?

What to do:

- 8-A scaling.

- The Tails scaling. [7-A. High 7-A with bijudama from Kurama]

- The Dodonova Juubi Tenpechi scaling calc if upgraded. [Scales to Second/Third Stage Juubi, Juubito, Naruto and Sasuke]

- Make Rinnegan Obito 7-C physically from Kakashi and 7-B+ with strongests attacks/summonings since he hurt KCM Naruto.

- Physically scale Madara and Hashirama to at least 7-C from Tobirama.

- Fu and Kidomaru pages needs to be fixed.

Also, Sasori will be 8-A in the new scaling, but he got one-shotted by Sakura, who is High 8-C to 8-B. Should we treat him beating Kankuro as an outlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back