• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Putting the Revisions in Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kepekley23

Because it is Perfect Susanoo,there is no need to explain that,it is canonically superior to any other form of Susanoo.Also,Madara can make 25 complete susanoos at the same time,and they are not weaker than Sasukes CS that Jugo boosted a little.Madara also has Hashi's cells,but even without them there should not be that big difference.

Madara/Hashi>>Naruto/Sasuke.

I love the fact I never even said Sasuke's Complete Susanoo was stronger than Madara's Perfect Susanoo...

Dariel Senju said:
It's great that this process has finally started but there are really a lot of things that are left out and completely affect the review and capabilities of the different characters:
User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Sasuke_creates_a_thunderstorm

User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Nagato's_Chibaku_Tensei_Calc

User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Jiraiya's_Gamayu_Endan_Calc

User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Choji's_Cho_Baika_no_Jutsu_Calc

User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Nagato's_Rain_Tiger_at_Will_Technique_Calc

User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Gaara's_Prison_Sand_Burial_Calc

User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Sasuke_The_Last_destroys_a_meteorite_calc

So at least up to where this revision process would be in the same as before with only some important inclusions to some characters but not all. Even much of the calculations used in the suggested profiles have a considerable amount of errors and many of the characters best feats are not taken into account.

You have to take those to the calc revision thread, you can't bring those here without been accepted. (Didn't open all the links, just the first two, and there are no conclusion thus far.)

@Dariel

I've already denied both Choji and Nagato's feat due to them being undeniable outliers which contradict the scaling.

A lot of your calculations contradict the powerscaling of the series. Sorry.

The feats disagree with your conclusion.

BSM Naruto is 6-B, since he cut Juubito's chakra arms off.

Kepekley23 said:
@Dariel
I've already denied both Choji and Nagato's feat due to them being undeniable outliers which contradict the scaling.

A lot of your calculations contradict the powerscaling of the series. Sorry.
That is because the scaling has a series of tremendous errors, even much of the calculations that were used to remove the tier that was included in the revision have it, it is natural that this affects the general consideration and above all because most are based not In the best feats of the characters, Choji as the best example is considered his feat of destroying a rock but it is not considered his feat of becoming giant and destroy part of a forest that would naturally harm the general consideration. Why would Nagato's feat be an outlier?

@Kepekley23

As I mentioned above BSM Naruto should not be stronger than Hashi or Madara,they are canonically superior.

Madara for example stomped every Bijuu with limbo(limbo=Madara) after he absorbed Hashi's sage chakra, without sing Susanoo.Stated that he can weeken Obito to get Juubi.

Ridiculous? Apparently you don't understand that the feat of Nagato only makes the Bijuus more powerful than the current consideration that is held here. And that calculation is no more than a correction to a previously accepted calculation, as I said with so many errors and incomplete calculations the general scaling of Naruto is as bad as the old tier list that was had.

we already had the feats, we just needed the scaling, you guys are making far more work for Kepekley than what is really needed

Please let Kepekley23 work in peace to finish Gwynbleiddd's and Meosos' revisions, or nothing will get properly done.

@Kepekley23

So what if he has better feats?It doesnt mean that he is stronger than Hashi who almost stomped both Madara and 100%Kurama.Note 100% Kurama>50%,logically.

I don't have the time to continue this unproductive conversation anymore. I'm already overworked and tired due to this project. Take this to a CRT after it's done.

That's it.

@Shadowbokunohero Doing things wrong does not give any results even if that means having less workload, it does not make sense to do a scaling and review based on a lot of incomplete calculations or errors and without taking into account the best deeds, just we would be in the same as before.

Other accepted calculations can potentially create content revision threads later, but now we have to finish the severely postponed old revisions. Please avoid interrupting them.

I greatly appreciate that Kepekley23 is kind enough to help out with this. Interrupting his project is strongly forbidden.

Me and Shadowbokunohero are helping Kep with the smaller and easier profiles.

Just wanted to put that out there just so there isn't any confusion because of the constant edits.

I think Shikamaru should be 8-B+ with his shadow

As he stopped 8-B characters and restrained 8-A briefly.

And yes, he Shadow works in a physical manner, not hax. People can overpower it

Well, I don't see a problem with Shikamaru being baseline 8-B with his shadows.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Did SM Hashirama not restrict the Juubi? Other than that, okay.
he only immobilize him with his sealing jutsu no?

@Dzhindzholia

Sasuke's Complete Susanoo stronger then Madara's Perfect Susano

reason

Sasuke's Complete Susanoo was powered by kurama+naruto chakra+CM

but without those his does not scale to jubito

Limbo isn't hax that negate durability. Limbo are clones of Madara in another dimension capable of doing everything he does.

Thanks.

I'm going to sleep right now to see if I can rest and help later. I'm too frustrated right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back