• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Putting the Revisions in Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I said the 'likely Large Island level' for KN8 concerning Chibaku Tensei should be removed, as I saw the reason why he was formerly downgraded in a thread created by Gywn, which is that he didn't destroy the whole thing. He just stayed on the surface and destroyed some rocks floating around him.

So, the Juubi will be adjusted to Island level for being easily stronger than the Large Mountain level / Large Mountain level+ characters.

I'd appreciate if people give their opinions, so I can adjust the profiles today if accepted.

Thanks! *cries in joy*

Note: I'm also going to adjust Kakashi's Perfect Susanoo to High 7-A scaling from Sasuke's Complete Susanoo.

Dunno about City level War Kakashi. It'd make him stronger than all the Kage.

That seems okay for KN8 and the Juubi.

Although wasn't Obito especifically holding back to let Kakashi stab him?

They were trading blow for blow, and Obito was confidant that Kakashi could hurt him with his Raikiri. Tsunade at one point even considered Kakashi a successor to the Hokage title when talking to Jiraiya. Kakashi even handled himself well agaisn't the 3 tails and 5 tails v2.

And Raikage as well as the others in the Gokage summit acknowledged him as Kage level

kakashi at 7-C with ninjutsu is more than enough, putting him higher would destroy scaling with other kages,

IMo majority of the kages should be 7-C, somehow orochimaru has 7-B durability now which means he can apparently tank tsunade punches, the revision looks great but these scaling with durability is iffy, 4 tail naruto is city level but that is with TBB not physically or anything else so scaling him to orochimaru makes no sense

It overpowered Nagto's Shinra Tensei with his roar so there's your scale

I know this is getting tedious as we've been going back in forth with were all the bijuu's scale in power but I like to say that Kurama is Large Island level.

Nagato basically admitted that he didn't knew the beast would be this strong. And the reason we never seen the eight-tailed Kyubi bust out because Minato came in. Which Nagato noticed the beast stopped oving when he was going to enlarge his technique.
0439-012
0439-013
0440-002
0441-005

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
How about "7-C physically, higher with Raikiri"?
kakashi is not even remotel close to 7-C physically that would put him near Gai in gates, even being the same tier as Gai in base form is already way to much for kakashi, kakashi power comes from ninjutsu/raikiri/chidori not punching ninjas like tsunade/gai/lee, personally majority of these ninjas should be scale down in physical since there is no way they are superior to pre shippuden gai who is scale at MCB

I'm fine with it.

I'm also fine with Burning Full Finger's suggestions.

Just want to post here that no one should edit Naruto's profile, since I want to start working on it, and I dunno how to handle that edit conflict thing.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Kakashi literally defeated Obito in hand to hand, who was capable of contending with Chakra mode Naruto...
this is why every ninja should be scale down to something that makes sense for taijutsu as potency with ninjutsu and taijutsu is not the same, people seem to just scale them together as one which makes everything unbalance, kakashi is vastly weaker than Pre shippuden gai when it comes to taijutsu strength, obito should be scale down too, same for KCM naruto, raikage and tsunade being at town level makes sense but others not so much.

IMO majority of the ninja in taijutsu dont go pass Building/City block

Yeah not everyone's Ap translates to their striking strength or durability, it just depends on the character

Shadowbokunohero said:
Yeah not everyone's Ap translates to their striking strength or durability, it just depends on the character
still looking at that momoshiki striking power of planet tier. wow just wow, kages were all fighting him in taijutsu and even after power up still could not destroy gaara sand, having momoshiki at planet tier for Strikign strength is rather out there. i can agree with him being that high via ninjutsu but in taijutsu is completely a nono, as for 7-B KCM naruto that might be so but via ninjutsu doesnt mean its the same in taijutsu as he fought evenly with itachi in taijutsu, and was still pushed back by the raikage his durability is also set at 7-B which would not make sense as the raikage did hurt him even while naruto defended.

stop it, God tiers have shown a level of chakra control that allows them to use their Chakra to its full extent in all three categories, durability, striking power and Ninjutsu

DBknowitall

The issue is that there are Characters who can tank ninjutsu at that level. It's the same logic with Dragon Ball. Even though the blasts are stronger, if their physical attacks weren't in the same tier' they wouldn't damage the opponent.

The problem is, Sasuke's Katon is 13 tons.

Jirobo and Sakon's Curse Mark IIs are stated to be 10 times stronger than their Curse Mark I. So they are AT LEAST 130 tons, which is 8-A.

...F***.

Amexim said:
DBknowitall
The issue is that there are Characters who can tank ninjutsu at that level. It's the same logic with Dragon Ball. Even though the blasts are stronger, if their physical attacks weren't in the same tier' they wouldn't damage the opponent.
DBZ is the same, their KI breaks enemy Ki thus allowing them to hit them, tanking in naruto is rarely seen, Goku physical body without KI is not enough to even tank Lasers this is why KI defense is needed charkra does not work in this way and even if it did no one in naruto trains their physical body besides gai and lee.

naruto tanking is usually done via ninjutsu defense types, sage mode, cloak, armors, lightning armor etc.

oh yea any reason why konan is rated at 7-A? her paper bomb is not a potent attack per say is a combination of constant explosions of Building tier paper bombs, i dont see naruto x1000 clones using rasengan as 7-A

as for the durability issue is something that would always be aproblem, zabuza who was a joinin was killed by a bunch of humans with weapons so clearly ninjas are not as durable as people want them to be.

What...? **** is, breaking enemy Ki? That's... Not... What? Dragon Ball Characters that don't have REAL energy barriers take all the damage on their bodies, none of this 2 durabilities nonsense.

We have KCM1 Naruto surviving blows from A, the Fourth Raikage. And Obito fought a stronger Naruto physically, who swapped hands with kakashi, Itachi fought physically with that same Naruto, etc. It only takes one event for this to ripple through the verse.

Dbknowitall said:
naruto tanking is usually done via ninjutsu defense types, sage mode, cloak, armors, lightning armor etc.
Imo, Naruto characters can only amp their physical stats so much before it either becomes impractical or impossible, so if they feel an incoming attack is above their threshold, they rely on barrier/armor-jutsus instead.

. . . Obito was taking blows from Naruto, heck they even collided heads and Obito took the hit. Kabuto took a hit from Naruto's KC3 roar, which is Small Town.

Your saying that Kakashi scaling to Guy is ridiculous due to the Eight Gates when it was told that Eight Gates was a technique that gives the user the strenght of a Kage.

Gemmysaur said:
Dbknowitall said:
Imo, Naruto characters can only amp their physical stats so much before it either becomes impractical or impossible, so if they feel an incoming attack is above their threshold, they rely on barrier/armor-jutsus instead.
A good example is when Orochimaru sumoned the Roshomon gates to block the Tailed beast Bomb. Admitting that taking the entirity of the attack would kill him. The gates weakened the hit and we've seen Oro survive it, with his legs dangled up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back