• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Putting the Revisions in Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo, can I apply what I proposed for the Juubi, Sasuke and Naruto?

Come on, guys. Talk to me. >_>

The sooner the better.

I also want to revise Naruto's P&A section. Add "|" to separate his abilities and stuff. The others...can go to hell. Important:

Matter Manipulation (The Truth Seeking Balls can turn targets to dust on a molecular level similarly to Onoki's Dust Release), Limited Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls can nullify ninjutsu [which includes energy and elemental based attacks] if they're not imbued with natural energy directly from the atmosphere).

Examples of what would count as natural energy from other series include reishi from Bleach and Ethernano from Fairy Tail.

If accepted, I'll add it to the other users of the TSBs. Though I think it's already in Madara's profile.

Since this revision isn't finished yet, I removed my congratulations message.

However, this thread has turned very long, so it might be a good idea to start a continuation, and then close this.

@Kep

I'll paste it:

We agreed that there would be no High 6-C characters based on KN8's Chibaku Tensei thing. It was probably forgotten in the midst of the other comments, but it should be removed. Also, Hebi Sasuke does not have the Susanoo. He only gained the Mangekyō after realizing Itachi's affection for him and stuff and renamed "Hebi" to "Taka". Basically, it should be like this:

At least City Block level+ in base (Fought against and traded attacks with Itachi), possibly Multi-City Block level in CS2 (Should be stronger than his previous Cursed Seal transformation before the timeskip). City level with Kirin (Insert Kep's calculation here) | Town level with Amaterasu (His Amaterasu was powerful enough to force the Fourth Raikage in his Lightning Armor to dodge), City level+ with Complete Susano'o (His Susano'o should be comparable to Itachi's, which Orochimaru admitted was superior to him and defeated his eight-headed snake form) | Large Mountain level+ (Comparable to Bijuu Mode Naruto)

Key: Hebi Sasuke | Taka Sasuke | EMS Sasuke

I don't understand the point of separating Orochimaru Absorbed Sasuke from Hebi Sasuke. They're the same. After Sasuke absorbed him, he formed "Hebi". If I'm missing something, tell me.

Larval Juubi should be downgraded to Island level for being easily superior to the Large Mountain level / Large Mountain level+ guys. Applies to only BM Naruto's durability as he tanked the Juubi's laser beam. Might scale higher because he took the Juubi's Tenpenchii alone. Madara only tanked a small part of the whole thing, iirc. I don't think it applies to him.

I can't check Naruto's profile right now, but if he's listed as Large Island level for any of his forms, it should be removed. I'll take care of these things if no one does before I'm done with my classes for the day.

@Ant

I don't know about anyone else, but I only want to correct minor mistakes. Aside from that, this thread is done as far as I'm concerned. There will surely still be revision threads now and then after this. Bleach has much more easier powerscaling than Naruto, but there has been four to five threads and counting.

@Kep

I already posted why...

I said I was thinking about why KN8 was never listed as High 6-C as long as I can remember, so I looked through some old threads and I saw one which was opened by Gywn. He was downgraded because he only stayed on the surface and destroyed some rocks around him.

@Omimi

I believe that's what First Form Juubi is normally called. Anyway, it's the first key in his profile.

i thought u said its unnecessary cuz adult base naruto already has Low 5-B AP but here he still on Low 6-B

Okay. So a continuation thread is not necessary?

Yes. Other individual concerns will be for separate threads at a later date. They're inevitable.

I just want someone to reply to my proposal, so this thread can be closed and I can appropriately adjust the affected profiles.

Already discussed and decided to put Toneri at Sub-Relativistic only via attack speed and only scales to him, if users continue to abuse this it will be a discussion rule like the Light Fang.

That does not mean anything, i would like to deal with the other stuff i mentioned earlier rather than this.

Also Pian's profile is wrong, he should be 7-B not 8-C and the supersonic speed key should be removed

i can do the changes though

@Dark

I thought Kep already handled them. Part 1 Sakura will be Unknow, Shippuden Sakura will be City Block level for the Sasori thing and being stronger than Part 1 genin, and Byakugo Sakura will be at least Town level for surpassing Tsunade.

Madara is Unknow in base, I think.

It is, that's the same reason Toneri has intangibility except I'm missing something. The only difference is that he placed the orb in Hinata, as opposed to Naruto removing it.

But yeah, not for this place.

Please remember to place a list of all the profiles that need to be locked again on my message wall after you have finished. Thank you.

I would like to know before if War Kakashi scales to War Obito for fighting eachother.

@Dark I do not know why not? Thought, this was Obito without Kamui, but does not change Obito's Striking Strengh or his AP. So, at least in my opinion, he should scale.

A new thread that summarises what still needs to be decided and done might be a good idea, as this one has roughly 400 posts.

Well, you can create it here in the staff forum, link to it in this thread, and then Dark649 or somebody else can close this.

So should Naruto's KCM8 High 6-C be removed? Because if not that means that Itachi and Killer B would scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back