• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Moon Conundrum (Potential Upgrades)

No, they can not. I'm already tired of telling you and everyone else why. Please read up on my previous posts instead of repeating yourself over and over endlessly.

Kepekley23 said:
I drew this rough diagram to represent what we are seeing in this shot. First one assumes a hollow Moon. Second one assumes a only-partially hollow Moon.

Which one fits with what's actually shown? Click on it to zoom in and see everything.
Kep, understand that the center of the moon cannot be hollow.

• Hollow Center = SPCT seal Broken before Madara summoned the GM.
The hollow part is closer to the crust, like my picture illistrates. Your arguments are nonsensical.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Moon naruto
as far as i knew, going off by the novel and movie , I assumed
X2. being the internal surface

and X1 (red) the core where the tenseigan was.

So Naruto and and Toneri fought above X2, the surface

Kurama and the statue on X2

meaning there's still a huge amount of rock between X2 and X1
considering everyone's posting their moon images

OvO

here is my shitty one

Kep, understand that the center of the moon cannot be hollow.

• Hollow Center = SPCT seal Broken before Madara summoned the GM.
The hollow part is closer to the crust, like my picture illistrates. Your arguments are nonsensical.

This

> Kep, understand that the center of the moon cannot be hollow.

Newsflash, it is and is shown to be.

You are simply refusing to accept the fact that the Moon's crust was shown to be thin as heck from several different angles, several times, and the Moon itself got circumnavigated by Toneri's sword without cutting through any rock in its interior.

You are refusing to accept that the gravity inside the Moon was shown to come from the crust as opposed to the core like all other Chibaku Tenseis, rendering the whole Kaguya thing irrelevant.

u do realize that moon Center cant be Hollow other wise moon will fall apart no? and non of us can prove that moon is Hollow in the Center otherthen its on moon side

Again has it ever occured to u guys that Toneri was that strong to split a moon in half? or that when it was and u see the darknest in the middle, we all just assumed that it was hollowed there but really its space in the background (look at my cracker example plz)

If I was holding a cracker in front of me while I was facing the wall then I snap the cracked in half....what do u think I'm gonna see between those crackers? The background/the wall....

Yeah we can see how think the cracker is assuming that there is enough light to show it. Tbh I always assumed that there wasn't in light shining where we was shown because it's in space after all

... Anyway, I still believe, that calcing the distance from the fake sun, is the better an more consistent thing to do without guessing.

Kep, accept the fact you are making false assumptions about the moon so we can move on. Your opinion on this matter would realistically be dismissed in any real debate unless you have solid proof, which you don't.

• Manga proves the center cannot be hollow
You not acceoting that FACT is not my problem. You keep on trying to push the screenshots and your diagrams, but you ignore the proof that proves you wrong...

• The moon is a SPCT with the GM sealed as the core.
  • Otsutsuki were established on the moon centuries before Madara was Born
  • The GM was summoned, breaking the seal centuries after the Otsutsuki went to the moon.
You cannot argue against this, your "proof" doesn't prove shit aside from the fact the moon has a hollow section AND THE MANGA DICTATES THE CORE WAS UNTOUCHED.

So you can keep spreading the nonsense my dude, but it's wrong and your argument is never going to be correct in this regard dealing with this subject because you cannot accurately refute it with objective proof. Just like you are getting tired of explaining yourself, so am I, the difference between us is my argument isn't headcannon.

Prove that the seal was broken before Madara summoned the Gedou Mazou with:

• Solid proof
  • And that your argument makes sense contextually (Because it doesn't as is)
Then we have something to discuss. You haven't done so, thus we'd just be in a perpetual circular argument until I get banned for snapping or the thread is closed.

I don't have solid proof. I have hollow proof. Whole point of the debate.

Also, I'm the only one who has posted actual scans and explained the reasoning behind my posts. Yelling at me for posting scans and screaming irrelevancies like "But the core!!" when the hollowed out Moon has its gravity be sourced from the crust, already going against your "muh Chibaku Tensei manga" stuff, won't work.

I just want to say, that The tenseigen machine that Naruto and Hinata broke likely simulates gravity in the moon.

After all, the tenseigan does both telekinesis and gravity manipulation, and defends the moon from ibeing destroyed in the process of being crashed into a planet at high speeds.

That's not stated, and we have two instances of the characters falling and being attracted to the crust as opposed to the core.

Kepekley23 said:
That's not stated, and we have two instances of the characters falling and being attracted to the crust as opposed to the core.
Well, yeah I am not saying that the core is what is attracting anyone, I am saying that the tenseigan likely simulates the gravity in the hollow part of the moon.

Is there seriously a debate on whether or not the moon is a chibaku tensei? Or am i missing something.

The debate is that arguing about Kaguya's prison and CT is irrelevant because the Moon does not act like other CTs we've seen.

Kepekley23 said:
I don't have solid proof. I have hollow proof. Whole point of the debate.

Also, I'm the only one who has posted actual scans and explained the reasoning behind my posts. Yelling at me for posting scans and screaming irrelevancies like "But the core!!" when the hollowed out Moon has its gravity be sourced from the crust, already going against your "muh Chibaku Tensei manga" stuff, won't work.
@Bold: Reread the thread if you believe this.

I'm not yelling at you for posting stuff, i'm just irritated at the fact you think your "proof" means more than it actually does. Your proof only serves to prove a section is hollow, not the full thing. This is where you fill the gaps in your argument with false assumptions that contradict the manga (Which is why it's headcanon).

Yeah, you're right, you have no "solid proof" because your argument is as "hollow" as you falsely assime the moon to be. Fact is, and everyone can see, you cannot disprove the manga without falling back on baseless assumption or theory crafted headcanon.

Your "proof" that you posted only gets your argument far enough to claim a section is hollow (which no one is debating in the first place). You can't and haven't proved the Chibaku Tensei seal was broken before Madara. As far as I can tell both Canon prroof and Context disagree with you heavily, so why should I or anybody continue to listen to you if this is the case?

Kepekley23 said:
The debate is that arguing about Kaguya's prison and CT is irrelevant because the Moon does not act like other CTs we've seen.
It, does the core has just stabilized so there is no more sucking in of things in all direction, I thought it was obvious that the blackhole(just calling it that for simplicity sake) of A CT does d=not stay active forever. Not to mention that we know the statue is in the center of the moon (it has to be). If the hollow space in the moon is in the center then the Gedo Mazou would be in the artificial sun. But we know it was not because that is where the tenseigan is. Leading me to believe that the hollowed part is at the very least, not in the center.

Yeah, I saw your scan about the CT. So what?

The only headcanon is ignoring what is so clearly shown about how thin the Moon is. We're shown holes from different angles, all of which show an extremely thin crust that leads to a hollowed out and fully empty Moon. This suggests all of it is hollow. We've posted the scans already. You keep mentioning statements about the CT as if they change what is plainly show on screen regarding the Moon.

TataHakai said:
Is there seriously a debate on whether or not the moon is a chibaku tensei? Or am i missing something.
The debate is on how hollow the moon is. Kep's argument would have the moon be completely hollow (Despite his "proof" not backing that notion). The manga states Madara undid the SPCT seal when he summoned the Gedo Mazou, mind you, this is centuries after the Otsutsuki settled in the moon.

The claim that moon is completely hollow means that the Otsutsuki undid the SPCT seal, which contradicts the Manga saying Madara undid it. If The seal was undid by madara centuries after the Otsutsuki went to the moon, then Kep's argument is false because the moon wouldn't be completely hollow with the seal being intact.

Kepekley23 said:
The only headcanon is ignoring what is so clearly shown about how thin the Moon is. We're shown holes from different angles, all of which show an extremely thin crust that leads to a hollowed out and fully empty Moon. This suggests all of it is hollow. We've posted the scans already. You keep mentioning statements about the CT as if they change what is plainly show on screen regarding the Moon.
There is no clear showing about how thin the moon is tbh.

We have been shown 2 particular holes in places that we do not know. They dont exactly show that the moon is thin either, depending on how far away we ar and how wide the holes are, we never get a character stand directly next to one.

Nothing suggests all of it is completely hollow. There is counter evvidence based on how far the ground is, in comparison to the artificial sun.

Because the CT is extremely relevant.

Can I just state, that in the novel The stone staue does not blast through the surface, but is knocked up into the air above the moon, before coming down on top of Toneri.

You do realize that nobody is arguing for the Moon to be 100% empty and bare in the inside, right? Just that the oceans and forests inside it wouldn't account for any significant weight. Hamura and the Otsutsukis migrated to the Moon to watch over the seal closely. How does that at all contradict what has been said here?

Kepekley23 said:
You do realize that nobody is arguing for the Moon to be 100% empty and bare in the inside, right? Just that the oceans and forests inside it wouldn't account for any significant weight. Hamura and the Otsutsukis migrated to the Moon to watch over the seal closely. How does that at all contradict what has been said here?
WEll, yeah I knwo that because I watched the movie, I dont see what in my comment makes you think that.

I dont understand your question here. Yeah they went up to watch it. And hollowed it out so that they could live there. None of that changes what I said.

Kepekley23 said:
Yeah, I saw your scan about the CT. So what?

Dude said "So what?".....Seriously, Kep?

1.)The head canon isn't coming from me.

2.)The moon only has 2 large holes in it (The one Naruto's energy created and the SWR Tornado (Which we don't see)). We only see the same hole that Naruto's chakra blasted from different angles which explains a hollowed out section "near the crust". You are making the jump from there to "the moon is completely hollow" with no proof.

3.)My scan reforces the fact that the moon isn't completely hollow, only a section is. Your scans only "prove" that section is near the crust, nothing more.

Tbf everyone else was saying 99 percent hollow. That's the only reason they commented. Kep you never said how hollow it would be but everyone else kept assuming 99 percent. You should understand our feelings with this

it's stated that the villages and what not where the clan used to live was terraformed essentially but this only accounts for the interior surface, not the whole moon

While the Tenseigan is in the center of the moon, controlling it.

Both the Gedo statue and The tenseigan can be in the center of the moon because the Tenseigan is actually a sort of special barrier thingy. (im not going into full detail about this, you know what im talking about)

Kurama and The Statue fell into the village section of the Moon, not the center of it.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Other than the fact that this could downgrade toneri, is there any upgrade that could come from this?
Yup! but im constantly ignored (well some responded to my example but it was short lived....) but yeah found a calc that could be looked at or recalc or the Base Sasuke thing

Back