• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

naruto meteor revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
when calcing maddys meteors, i think this part was not taken into account.

tiny fragments of each meteor absolutely dwarfed entire mountain ranges. and narutos tailed beast bomb explosions dwarfed the meteors. i would appreciate it if someone would calc the meteor sizes

Narutoverse is already going through a revision

I can't answer about the calc since I'm not a calc type.

Interesting. Iirc the attack was calced at country level since madara raised a country to form the meteors.But if a piece of one dwarfs mountain ranges...

True but maybe we need to compare the panels. Madara could have gained the mass by eroding far more of that particular country than once thought. That be a heck of a deep hole.

Heatforce said:
True but maybe we need to compare the panels. Madara could have gained the mass by eroding far more of that particular country than once thought. That be a heck of a deep hole.
True but thats why we should just wait for the revision to reach this point.

I can't give too much of an opinion as this is a verse I'm not well acquainted with and its more related to a calc. However I know Gweyn would be perfect to answer such a question and will promptly notify him and see if he can reply.

I'm currently calcing all (or at least most) noteworthy Naruto feats.

So i won't say anything regarding this since i'm going to calc it some time in the near/not so distant future.

Seeing as you don't know the size of the mountains (if those are in fact true mountains and not just hills) it would be difficult to get an accurate estimate of the size of the meteors.

All of the Naruto mountain ranges drawn in the juubi and kaguya arcs are roughly the same size iirc, at least the way kishi draws them.

Guys, Gwyn is doing the revisions and will do the feat when he gets to it.

Inconsistent art. Is not the first time. In the next panels the meteors get smaller.

http://i10.**********.com/naruto/677/naruto-4964701.jpg

http://i10.**********.com/naruto/677/naruto-4964699.jpg

Since Gwynbleiddd is going to handle this anyway soon, it might be best if I close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back