• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Kaguya Otsutsuki Regeneration Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, Grace has ended and the majority of relevant staff members have agreed to it, so this can probably be applied.
We only have 1 blatant agreeal of the thread (Damage) and US said he wants to give his opinion, which I'll wait for

She didn't get his Mangekyo abilities, she didn't get his enhancements, she wasn't qualified as a sage even though she apparently got direct senjutsu chakra from Madara, she wasn't qualified as a senjutsu user either even though she got the senjutsu chakra from Madara, nothing.
Can people please read this before their newest repetitions of "she absorbed him" come out?

Just read the thread, the opposition has pretty weak arguments for Kaguya maintaining that level of regeneration, based on what ifs, assumptions and interpretations that were never actually shown.

Agree with the OP, at best she should have Low-Mid for regenerating that arm (which it isn't even passive to begin with).

I’m sick of you mfs not reading the thread
Having perused the statement, I felt compelled to express my viewpoint regarding the assertion that Kaguya lacks Hashirama's power owing to her utilization of Madara as a vessel.

And the claim that the Juubi does not offer regeneration, especially when Kurama alone exhibits regenerative abilities? 😴😴

Having perused the statement, I felt compelled to express my viewpoint regarding the assertion that Kaguya lacks Hashirama's power owing to her utilization of Madara as a vessel.
And she can't heal
And the claim that the Juubi does not offer regeneration, especially when Kurama alone exhibits regenerative abilities? 😴😴
Kurama also had intelligence, something the Juubi did not.

Just read the thread, the opposition has pretty weak arguments for Kaguya maintaining that level of regeneration, based on what ifs, assumptions and interpretations that were never actually shown.

Agree with the OP, at best she should have Low-Mid for regenerating that arm (which it isn't even passive to begin with).
While Kurama possesses the remarkable power of regeneration, the Juubi surpasses it by having Kurama too 😴😴😴😴

And she can't heal

Kurama also had intelligence, something the Juubi did not.
She regenerated his hand that was cut off by Naruto 😴😴

It's not because Kurama was the one who did it, but rather because his power possesses the extraordinary ability to regenerate. And, notably, Kurama's power is a component of the Juubi's immense power 😴😴😴😴

She regenerated his hand that was cut off by Naruto 😴😴
Yeah through the specific method that we noted is separate from her regular healing factor in the OP

If you read the OP and the thread, which you clearly didn’t, you would notice we considered it
It's not because Kurama was the one who did it, but rather because his power possesses the extraordinary ability to regenerate. And, notably, Kurama's power is a component of the Juubi's immense power 😴😴😴😴
Ok

Yeah through the specific method that we noted is separate from her regular healing factor in the OP

If you read the OP and the thread, which you clearly didn’t, you would notice we considered it

Ok
It would be more logical for Naruto and Sasuke to launch their attack faster before Kaguya hand regenerate, or Naruto's attack bypassing the regeneration. Because Kurama holds the power of regeneration, Kurama is part of Juubi, and Kaguya has the Juubi.

It would be more logical for Naruto and Sasuke to launch their attack faster before Kaguya hand regenerate, or Naruto's attack bypassing the regeneration. Because Kurama holds the power of regeneration, Kurama is part of Juubi, and Kaguya has the Juubi.
Ok, that’s great

So she has no feats of regular regeneration, her not regenerating is because she was preoccupied even though half the time she wasn’t being touched after, and her only thing saying she has regeneration is from people she is comprised of

I've decided to wait until Slayer drops his comment since his opinion and mine will probably align, and he'll probably point out most of the inconsistencies with KT's argumentation that I was going to point out.

Keeping this a secret from me of all people is crazy
edp445-stare-at-you.gif

Read the thread, not just the OP. Basically everything you said here was already addressed.
I did, people bringing him headcanon theories to try to make an alternate route to her immortality isn't "addressing" anything

Implying she is somehow won't need to heal from an attack that would destroy an entire timespace itself is BS headcanon, especially since there was ZERO indication that she could, or was even considering running away after it exploded

Implying she doesn't get the rapid regeneration that the juubi, which is basically kaguya, is ridiculously vain, especially since Madara himself didn't regenerate quickly from Sasuke's attack either

So somehow she can survive the explosion of her timespaces (buy hey, she'd run away then come back and create the new one right?), which btw are big enough to contain at least a star, but.....her regeneration, is so crappy that all she can do is regrow an arm, despite two vastly inferior juubi jins showing far superior healing feats AND juubidara showing a healing lag after being damaged by a six paths attack.....all this despite her blatantly stating that she is in fact immortal....a statement echoed by Madara only AFTER he absorbed the full shinju, (annulling the utterly ridiculous headcanon that hashirama cells had something to do with it)

I did, people bringing him headcanon theories to try to make an alternate route to her immortality isn't "addressing" anything

Implying she is somehow won't need to heal from an attack that would destroy an entire timespace itself is BS headcanon, especially since there was ZERO indication that she could, or was even considering running away after it exploded

Implying she doesn't get the rapid regeneration that the juubi, which is basically kaguya, is ridiculously vain, especially since Madara himself didn't regenerate quickly from Sasuke's attack either

So somehow she can survive the explosion of her timespaces (buy hey, she'd run away then come back and create the new one right?), which btw are big enough to contain at least a star, but.....her regeneration, is so crappy that all she can do is regrow an arm, despite two vastly inferior juubi jins showing far superior healing feats AND juubidara showing a healing lag after being damaged by a six paths attack.....all this despite her blatantly stating that she is in fact immortal....a statement echoed by Madara only AFTER he absorbed the full shinju, (annulling the utterly ridiculous headcanon that hashirama cells had something to do with it)
I need you to prove to me 3 things

1. Why would she have been negatively affected by the ETSB
2. Why would it affect her to the point of her needing High regeneration
3. Why should would have been hit in the first place.

Did I say "her ETSB can effect HER with what level of regen she has or if she has regen at all?

I said that the ETSB would turn people to dust
And she has high regen
The regen you get when you regenerate from dust

If the point is that "she wouldn't need to regenerate from the ETSB to the level of coming back from dust when she is specifically immune to the aspect that turns her into dust", then why would that be a genuine issue???

This witch hunt for "KT's bad arguments" is upsetting

This witch hunt for "KT's bad arguments" is upsetting
Btw you should double check your scans

"Madara's regen is instantaneous. Hers is slow as shit. And all the arguments of "she didn't want to regenerate at that time" is stupid."

"Instantaneous" uses the feat of Madara healing the bullet wounds in his body from shukaku

an injury That Happened Early in the fight , Where it doesn't heal Right Away, Madara is given enough time to Even lick his wounds, say a line and use the blood flowing from those very wounds to summon the gedo statue while kurama and shukaku have a brief conversation

Only After Obito,Kakashi and co all have their little talk does madara's healing factor come into play

a roughly 25+ panel time span

in the grand scheme of things this is still pretty brief, but your comparison falls flat on its face when the examples you used for Kaguya's regen having to be significantly slower happen in objectively and exponentially shorter timeframes. with the one example requiring you to argue that a person is somehow suspended in animation to argue longer than few dozen seconds.

Last edited:
Btw you should double check your scans

"Madara's regen is instantaneous. Hers is slow as shit. And all the arguments of "she didn't want to regenerate at that time" is stupid."

"Instantaneous" uses the feat of Madara healing the bullet wounds in his body from shukaku

an injury That Happened Early in the fight , Where it doesn't heal Right Away, Madara is given enough time to Even lick his wounds, say a line and use the blood flowing from those very wounds to summon the gedo statue while kurama and shukaku have a brief conversation

Only After Obito,Kakashi and co all have their little talk does madara's healing factor heal those wounds

a roughly 25+ panel time span
So... Madara after getting pounced on ends up healing his wounds extremely quick... is a long time
Aight
in the grand scheme of things this is still pretty brief, but your comparison falls flat on its face when the examples you used for Kaguya's regen having to be significantly slower happen in objectively and exponentially shorter timeframes. with the one example requiring you to argue that a person is somehow suspended in animation to argue longer than few dozen seconds.
You drastically gas up how "short" these timeframes are

Kaguya was in a fight sequence with Sasuke not getting touched whatsoever having ample time to heal.
These weren't just seconds, this was a whole fighting sequence.

If it being seconds was an issue, then Madara regenerating that entire part of his body he missed in a few panels
70-072.png
70-073.png

Or regenerating the hole in his chest in seconds
70-103.png
70-105.png

Or him quickly closing up the slash in his stomach before he merged with the shinju
70-081.png
70-083.png

Would be scalable to her

I've never seen the counter to antifeats of quick regeneration being "she didn't have enough time to heal"

I'm not about to harp on these side missions proving why small parts of my argument is wrong. I asked for the evidence that she has regeneration and nobody has given me such

@KingTempest Out of curiosity have any other members of the Otsutsuki clan displayed any regeneration feats?
Isshiki got ripped in half and almost died, never showed any form of regen
Momoshiki was never placed in the scenario of requiring regeneration
Kinshiki got impaled and showed no sign of regeneration
Urashiki couldn't, he needed Kurama's chakra to heal
Hagoromo hasn't shown anything, he probably can due to accessing creation of all things but other than that, no
Hamura hasn't even shown damage onscreen
Toneri hasn't shown to need it either

Thanks.

Based on what's been said, I think that this would be best for Kaguya:

Limited Regeneration (Low-Mid; reformed her severed arm and clothes by transforming into a Tailed Beast form and then returning to normal)

But with scans & a reference to the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back