• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto God Tiers additional abilities and Lifting Strength upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah Naruto should have limited invulnerability. I just figured out a counter argument if anyone brings something up. He already has the same power stated by Madara and the same requirements

Touching Limbo require SPSM/RSM, not SPC. The only times Sasuke able to attack it when Madara made it tangible (Sakura's attack).

Wait bro lol SPC gets nullified by invulnerability. Senjutsu can harm Kaguya and other; Kaguya literally negated Amaterasu which was a SPC Attack.

Didn't she absorb it though?

Also, what do you think something like this Invulnerable to chakra based attacks that don't contain Nature Energy and/or Six Paths Chakra.

SPC could be changed to something more generalized or remain.

You can use the Naruto (The Universe) page to find staff members to ask to comment here. You should particularly ask Kepekley23 and Burning Full Fingers.

However, only physical lifting strength should preferably be listed as such, not telekinesis.

@Ant

1.Yhwach was given Class P for Lifting the Wandenreich via TK

2.Issho was given Class T with Gravity Manipulation

they also gain there lifting strength via telekinesis and Gravity Manipulation so ..

there is many verse who gain lifting strength via telekinesis and Gravity Manipulation

if telekinesis and Gravity Manipulation cant be used for lifting strength

then other verse lifting strength need big revision/downgrades

well atleast Burning Full Fingers , Shadowbokunohero and TataHakai agreed

1 former staff members and 2 staff members who are well knowledgeable one the verse

Lifting Strength should be added,they use Telekenesis.

Sasuke can interact with Limbo via SPC just like Naruto.

Wait bro lol SPC gets nullified by invulnerability. Senjutsu can harm Kaguya and other; Kaguya literally negated Amaterasu which was a SPC Attack.

She abosrbed it,just like Madara did once.

Okay. I suppose that this seems fine to apply then. However, the lifting strength via telekinesis should be written as separate from the regular physical lifting strength.

Again, nothing provided suggests that anyone besides Juubi Jinchuriki characters should get limited invulnerability. If Naruto had supposed invulernability then he wouldn't be dodging non-Sage attacks like he currently does.That was a trait solely for those Jinchuriki as well as it was never mentioned for non-Juubi Jinchuriki.

Lifting shouldn't be applied unless specified, I recall even Matthew Schroeder was wishing to change TK lifting from physical lifting which I would agree with. It genuinely doesn't make any sense.

Resistance to Limited Power Nullification ("Character" ignores the nullification abilitiy of TSBs) - Naruto,Sasuke,Madara,Juubito,Kaguya,Momoshiki,Hagoromo,Kinshiki,DMS Kakashi.

All characters that use Six Paths Chakra.

Limited Power Nullification (
FRS destroys the chakra circulating paths) - Naruto

Limited Invulnurbility ("
Character" is invulnurable to energy based attacks unless it is natural energy) - Juubito,Madara,Naruto,Hagoromo,Kaguya.

Lifting Strength goes to all got tiers.

Lifting shouldn't be applied unless specified, I recall even Matthew Schroeder was wishing to change TK lifting from physical lifting which I would agree with. It genuinely doesn't make any sense.

It would be,there are feats.

Again, nothing provided suggests that anyone besides Juubi Jinchuriki characters should get limited invulnerability. If Naruto had supposed invulernability then he wouldn't be dodging non-Sage attacks like he currently does.That was a trait solely for those Jinchuriki as well as it was never mentioned for non-Juubi Jinchuriki.

Again,Naruto uses the same mode as Juubi jins,he just doesn't posess Ocular powers.

I am not gonna debate on these subjects,they are straight forward.

@Ant invulnerability/power null came from yin-yang release and we know that tsb and yin-yang release is part of six path senjutsu.

madara said his jubi jin power/six path senjutsu is same as narutos RSM/six path senjutsu .

jubitio said gaining jubi jin power mean getting hahoromo power/obito said he became same as sage of six path after becoming jubi jin. madara also said obito got same power as hagoromo.

if we are to use imade word that mean

jubito,jj madara>>>>>>>>hagoromo in yin-yang release.

don't forget that only naruto and hagoromo has perfect yin-yang release.

DB/manga clears that no one above hagoromo when it come to yin-yang release.

imade out right dont want to agree with manga and db

we dont need his opinion over manga and DB

manga prove that jib jin = rsm but he still dont want agree

IMade makes 0 sense

+ he is k with

Yhwach getting Class P for Lifting the Wandenreich via TK but have problem with naruto getting Class Z for Lifting the moon via TK

thats clearly double standard u can see that no?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Again, nothing provided suggests that anyone
nothing prove what

manga cleary prove that jubi jin power/six path senjutsu is same as narutos RSM/six path senjutsu

better try to prove that u ate right and we are wrong with manga/DB other then giving juts your opinion

assuming is not needed when manga already prove that jubi jin power/six path senjutsu is same as narutos RSM/six path senjutsu

we already prove u wrong so

Oh yeah, Tatsumaki's lifting strength with telekinesis is separate from her normal stats so it should be the same here and across the board (for other characters).

The real cal howard said:
Nobody gets LS through gravity manipulation.
They do, though. As mentioned above, Fujitora has a lifting strength stat with his gravity powers. Although it's separate from his normal lifting strength stat, iirc.

Also, I don't want us to waste time on relatively simple changes so I'd suggest we give Naruto possibly or likely limited invulnerability. I don't mind if he gets it fully or doesn't get it at all, though.

The juubi itself literally got hurts from a non senjutsu attack. Logically it wouldn't make sense that Kaguya and Madara and Obito got there invulnerability from the ten tails. Kaguya had gotten power from the chakra fruit not the ten tails

Burning Full Fingers said:
Oh yeah, Tatsumaki's lifting strength with telekinesis is separate from her normal stats so it should be the same here and across the board (for other characters).
agreed you know annoying it is to have to explain that star wars characters dont have only superhuman lifting strength with TK

Burning Full Fingers said:
----
Also, I don't want us to waste time on relatively simple changes so I'd suggest we give Naruto possibly or likely limited invulnerability. I don't mind if he gets it fully or doesn't get it at all, though.
no possibly or likely is wrong when manga/DB clears that madara/obito six path senjutsu=naruto six path senjutsu/hagoromo six path senjutsu

i dont even know why imade even arguing over manga/DB

imade saiyng ivulnerability is jbi jin trait but he forgetting that jubi jin and RSM is simply a method to gain six path senjutsu

ivulnerability is six path senjutsu trait

Resistance to Limited Power Nullification ("Character" ignores the nullification abilitiy of TSBs) - Naruto,Sasuke,Madara,Juubito,Kaguya,Momoshiki,Hagoromo,Kinshiki,DMS Kakashi.

All characters that use Six Paths Chakra.

Limited Power Nullification (FRS destroys the chakra circulating paths) - Naruto

Limited Invulnurbility ("
Character" is invulnurable to energy based attacks unless it is natural energy) - Juubito,Madara,Naruto,Hagoromo,Kaguya.

Lifting Strength goes to all got tiers.

I think we can apply changes already.Who is gonna open the profiles?

If anyone argue why they getting Resistance to Limited Power Nullification. We know Senjutsu and Six path senjutsu are TSB(Limited Power Nullification) weakness.

And We also know that Six Paths Chakra =/= Senjutsu and Six path senjutsu .

Six Paths Chakra was never said to be weakness of TSB so every Six Paths Chakra user get Resistance to Limited Power Nullification

@Burning Full Fingers & IMade

Are either of you willing to apply the accepted changes?

I prefer that people who I already know to be competent and knowledgeable about this handle it.

@ant

we could ask Shadowbokunohero and TataHaka(both are staff members aswell knowledgeable one the verse )

Class Z with telekinesis (Dislodged the moon from orbit and moved it continuously).

For Hagoromo and others that can scale, scale them to Toneri with TK and mentioned that they can push the moon into orbit / the sky. Shouldn't apply to Gai, Kinshiki, etc.

Limited Resistance to Power Nullification (Users of Six Paths chakra can bypass the nullification effects of the Truth Seeking Balls) or (The attacks of Six Paths chakra users can bypass the nullification effects of the Truth Seeking Balls).

Limited Invulnerability (Juubi jinchüriki are impervious to ninjutsu, which includes energy and elemental attacks, with the exception of those that contain natural energy).

If someone has better wording, feel free to drop it. I can't edit the profiles though.

Wait, that's where invulnerability comes from? I strongly disagree with invulnerability then, and I'm 90% that's been brought up and shut down numerous times as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back