• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can someone tell me what the current levels are? Last time I looked at it it was, iirc

Momoshiki > Adult Naruto >= Sasuke > Kinshiki > Kaguya (400 ZT) >> Hagoromo (200 ZT) >= Hamura >>> Madara > Naruto/Sasuke (100 ZT) >>>>>> Toneri (1.3 ZT)

I've tried looking this up, but I can't quite figure out where the current levels come from

What's the scaling now?

No revision for God Tiers.

Since God Tiers are all comparable they scale from Madara's casual 550zt feat.Except for Toneri,he scales from his own feats.

Base Momo is 5B, Fused Momo must be at least 5B, because if he is stronger than Kaguya for fighting both Adult Naruto/Sasuke at the same time who is league above than they are in teen years when they fighting against Kaguya,but still Kaguya is least 5B and Fused Momo who is stronger than she (or at least strong as she) are just 5B on this wiki,its just little confusing. Also guys what you think, has Urashiki with his both tomoed rinnegans have potential to overpower Fused Momo or Kaguya or no ?

I don't think he us currently fused Momo or Kaguya level but he should be >= Sasuke who only has one tomoed rinnegan, also the fact that he's collecting chakra and techniques from others should make more dangerous in the future

Lgamer099 99 said:
For me Base Momoshiki isn't stronger than the Kaguya who fought Sasuke and Naruto
Of course Base Momo is weaker than war arc Kaguya,but we talk about Fused Momo who must be at least as strong as she if not stronger (if we don't include her expancive truth seeking orb attack)

Naw they're not god tier either. To one there are more people in verse who are stronger than Momo. Urashiki is still left alive. The Dragon Emperor still hasn't been shown. Kara has Elder members. Then Boruot and Kawaki and Mitsuki.

Too many potential god tier.

AstralKing7 said:
Naw they're not god tier either. To one there are more people in verse who are stronger than Momo. Urashiki is still left alive. The Dragon Emperor still hasn't been shown. Kara has Elder members. Then Boruot and Kawaki and Mitsuki.
Too many potential god tier.
that doesnt mean they are not god tier, it just means there more potential god tiers. anyone stronger than kaguya is by default god tier.

i personally think it goes like

10 tailed hags> adult naruto> adult sasuke>momo> kaguya> juudara> kinshiki> naruto>sasuke> toneri

idk where delta jigen and them scale rn

I don't think a verse can have that many god tier. Momo has already been defeated. Kaguya is god tier only for Naruto. Lol 10 tails hags is not stronger than Kaguy. If anything he'd be comparable since he basically has the same power as her or maybe not sicne Kaguya also Absorbed chakra from humans

Delta and Jigen scale to Naruto that's obvious. Jigen imo seems stronger than Naruto and is definitely way stronger than Delta

hags with with senjutsu mastery was able to fight kag for several months, after that he awakened 2 rinne sharigan as well as becoming the host of the 10 tails

Hmm, it actually true that Narutoverse didn't have any God tier yet because God tier is something almost unbeatable , in my mind there is 3 main canditates to become true God tier this is: Dragon King(but maybe this is Urashiki summon or chakra avatar based on the tale of Urashima taro ),Jigen in his full Ootsutuski form (from ch 35),and of course Ootsutsuki Emperor (if he is real),But characters like fused Momo,v2 karma Jigen,Kaguya, Juubi jin hagoromo and possibly full power Urashiki can all be called a "God tiers for this moment" (not real god tiers,but something close to God tier and above top tier)

Also, In my opinion the power chain at the end of series should look something like this- Ootsutsuki Emperor > Full Ootsutsuki Jigen> Dragon King> V2 Karma JIgen>Fused Momo>Kaguya=Juubi Jin Hago>full power Urashiki=V1 karma Jigen>Adult Sasuk=Adult Naruto> Hagoromo>Hamura>Sinju Madara> Teen spsm Naruto=Teen spr Sasuke>normal Jigen>other Kara members> Delta > Kinshiki>tcm Toneri> Juubi Madara>Juubito>8 gates Guy> double sharingan Kakashi>Edo Madara>Sm Hashirama>bsm Naruto=ems Sasuke>Hashirama>alive Madara>Nagato=bm Minato> Pain>8 tails Killer B>Third Raikage> Kcm Naruto> Sm Kabuto>Sm Naruto> Edo Itachi>Sm Jiraiya>Fused Kisame ( I don't count Adult Boruto and Kawaki,because i just don't know where to put them) and remember, before you start to criticizing me and says something like " WTF! MAN WHY THE F YOU PUT SM KABUTO OVER SM NARUTO!!!!" you should know that this all IMHO and not 100% Fact.

Of course Base Momo is weaker than war arc Kaguya,but we talk about Fused Momo who must be at least as strong as she if not stronger (if we don't include her expancive truth seeking orb attack)

Can I ask why do you think that? I'm not really sure about Fused Momoshiki > Kaguya, he fought Adult Sasuke and Adult Naruto that are stronger than theyself during war, but they weren't at full power and I don't think they are stronger than Prime Hagoromo.

Can I ask why do you think that? I'm not really sure about Fused Momoshiki > Kaguya

First this all is IMHO, Second, after all this years that paced after their fight with Kaguya, they mastering their new powers to full extent,and their teamwork is on another level after War (they fight like one against Momo) plus they both have chakra of Sage of six Paths (with they also mastered after this years) Both Naruto and Sasuke where tired before before their fight with Momo,but with their Sage chakra reserves, they should also be able to recover their chakra reserves much faster than before. For example lets take Sasuke it was stated by him that his tomoe is vanished from his rinnegan and hes Ems becoming Sharingan when he is tired,but in battle against Momo we can clearly see that Sasuke has Ems and Tomoe on his Rinnegan in that battle https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7b4c4b4deff54b9059af1d9a3e33bb89 , so he should already recover his chakra, as well as Naruto. As for Hagoromo , i say that it takes Months for Hagoromo and Hamura to seal Kaguya, Naruto and Sasuke was sealed Kaguya in 1 day and this is when their new powers was unmastered,but if we talk about hagoromo after he becomes Juubi JIn this is another thing this Hago is 100% stronger than Adult Naruto and Sasuke.

First this all is IMHO, Second, after all this years that paced after their fight with Kaguya, they mastering their new powers to full extent,and their teamwork is on another level after War (they fight like one against Momo) plus they both have chakra of Sage of six Paths (with they also mastered after this years) Both Naruto and Sasuke where tired before before their fight with Momo,but with their Sage chakra reserves, they should also be able to recover their chakra reserves much faster than before. For example lets take Sasuke it was stated by him that his tomoe is vanished from his rinnegan and hes Ems becoming Sharingan when he is tired,but in battle against Momo we can clearly see that Sasuke has Ems and Tomoe on his Rinnegan in that battle https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7b4c4b4deff54b9059af1d9a3e33bb89 , so he should already recover his chakra, as well as Naruto. As for Hagoromo , i say that it takes Months for Hagoromo and Hamura to seal Kaguya, Naruto and Sasuke was sealed Kaguya in 1 day and this is when their new powers was unmastered,but if we talk about hagoromo after he becomes Juubi JIn this is another thing this Hago is 100% stronger than Adult Naruto and Sasuke.

Understand your point of view, thanks for your answer.

Mightyser said:
Can I ask why do you think that? I'm not really sure about Fused Momoshiki > Kaguya
First this all is IMHO, Second, after all this years that paced after their fight with Kaguya, they mastering their new powers to full extent,and their teamwork is on another level after War (they fight like one against Momo) plus they both have chakra of Sage of six Paths (with they also mastered after this years) Both Naruto and Sasuke where tired before before their fight with Momo,but with their Sage chakra reserves, they should also be able to recover their chakra reserves much faster than before. For example lets take Sasuke it was stated by him that his tomoe is vanished from his rinnegan and hes Ems becoming Sharingan when he is tired,but in battle against Momo we can clearly see that Sasuke has Ems and Tomoe on his Rinnegan in that battle https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7b4c4b4deff54b9059af1d9a3e33bb89 , so he should already recover his chakra, as well as Naruto.
As for Hagoromo , i say that it takes Months for Hagoromo and Hamura to seal Kaguya, Naruto and Sasuke was sealed Kaguya in 1 day and this is when their new powers was unmastered,but if we talk about hagoromo after he becomes Juubi JIn this is another thing this Hago is 100% stronger than Adult Naruto and Sasuke.

First of all Hagoromo and Hamura sealed Prime Kaguya which is why the battle between them took months.

Naruto and sasuke sealed weakend Kaguya, since she was missing her chakra from everyone including the half of the ninetails inside of Naruto, which is why you cant take Sasuke threat greater than Kaguya statement as fact since they dindt fought Prime Kaguya. in conclusion Sasuke doesnt know how strong Prime Kaguya really is which is why his threat greater than Kaguya statement was hypothsis.: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0MEzkSXcAELErA?format=png&name=small

Hagoromo stated that Kaguya is stronger than anyone : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9XdH2pWwAEFx3E?format=png&name=900x900

keep in mind Hagoromo was refering to Prime Kaguya and not War arc Kaguya.

Momoshiki absorbed 50% ninetails chakra of Naruto and fought weakend naruto, then died to a 50% ninetails rasengan.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7KEJx2XsAACuh1?format=jpg&name=large

So I dont think that Fused Momoshiki is stronger than Kaguya, because if 50% ninetails rasengan can kill Fused Momoshiki so can Kaguya kill him and 100% with her High 4-C atttack,

Kaguya has much better feats.

and for anyone saiying momo is her superior nah.

Kaguya and her partner symbols where higher ranked than Momoshiki and kinshiki : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EARw_bMWwAE-3Pz?format=jpg&name=small

My opinion is:

Kaguya > Juubi Jinchuriki Hagoromo > Rinnesharingan God Tree Juubi Jinchuriki Madara > Merged Momoshiki Otsutsuki > Adult Naruto = Adult Sasuke > War Arc RSM Naruto > War Arc Rinnegan Sasuke > Otsutsuki Toneri > Juubi Jinchuriki Obito > Base Momoshiki

Young Hagoromo without Juubi is ??? but I Think Merged Momoshiki should be stronger than him.

Lgamer099 99 said:
My opinion is:
Kaguya > Juubi Jinchuriki Hagoromo > Rinnesharingan God Tree Juubi Jinchuriki Madara > Merged Momoshiki Otsutsuki > Adult Naruto = Adult Sasuke > War Arc RSM Naruto > War Arc Rinnegan Sasuke > Otsutsuki Toneri > Juubi Jinchuriki Obito > Base Momoshiki

Young Hagoromo without Juubi is ??? but I Think Merged Momoshiki should be stronger than him.
Base Hagoromo = naruto + sasuke.

Remember Hagoromo without tentails gave half power to naruto and half to sasuke

Back