• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Characters Physical strength

Some time ago, I started a post saying that the top tiers in Naruto physical strength should be around Large town level since Itachi could fight h3h with nine tails chakra mode Naruto. However I would like to know ehre some of the scalling for characters like deva path and Hashirama come from since they are both given town level. I would also like to know if there are other characters who scale to this

Their is currently a revision for the entire series going on so these stats might change.

Sage Mode Naruto is Town level only with Rasen Shuriken, his physical stats will probably be around City Block level at this moment.KCM is going to be at leat Town level with Rasen Shuriken but his physical stats definitely don't scale to this.

But at the moment i'm taking a break from the revisions.

Well 4 tailed Naruto is Town level-Town level+ with chakra attacks (his tailed beast bomb and roar i think) while he created a much small crater when he simply punched the ground.

Also KCM can't form a bijuu bomb while 4 tailed Naruto could (at least i don't remember KCM Naruto forming a bijuu bomb, in his training with Bee he failed and i think he also failed when fighting the 3rd Raikage) so KCM may or may not get scaled to the 4 tailed version.

The berserk versions of Naruto (i.e KN6 or KN8) seem like physical fighters. I'm not sure though. I just have that idea because they rampage around. Their physical attacks would have much less AoE/DC than their energy attacks. But why is it not scaling to their durability? Especially as bijuu have been shown to tank their own attacks. I don't see why it should be any different here. Except I'm missing something.

He took most of Kurama's chakra and has jutsu like Ultra Big Ball Rasenshuriken. Seeing as he was able to temporarily clash with Kurama, I don't see why his strongest attack wouldn't be at least comparable to KN4's especially since he would be stronger physically anyway since he took most of Kurama's chakra. Though, there's no need for arguments concerning this since he can just scale to his Sage Mode version (right?)

As i said KCM will definitelly be Town level with Rasen Shuriken but other details are beyond me at the moment.

Naruto fought Kurama while inside his "mind" or soul so it hardly counts and i'm pretty sure he took a large amount of Kurama's chakra, not most, just a very large amount of chakra in general.

I'm sure he is much stronger physically than what he was in base and possibly while in Sage Mode but scaling his physical stats to his strongest attack seems extremely wanky.

Okay.

No, I'm not talking about his physical stats in this case.

Sorry I want to make sure of something. When you mean the physical stats stuff, it would like this, right? Using Jiraiya as an example, he would be City Block level normally, Tow level with Ultra Big Ball Rasengan. His durability would be City Block level. If that's right, what I'm asking is that since KN4 should logically be able of tanking his attacks similarly to other bijuu, why wouldn't his durability scale?

Also about Naruto's fight with Kurama, I've seen someone saying that before, but why does it matter if it took place in his mind? Naruto hasn't been noted to have those kind of abilities (I mean mind stuff) and if he had it he wouldn't need help to fight against him. Like, at the very beginning he needed help from Bee and later from Kushina and he also got overwhelmed by Kurama at one point. About the amount of chakra he took from Kurama, I thought it was most of it because I remember Kurama looked emancipated and degraded to a chibi version of himself and he had to take Naruto's chakra to grow back to his normal size. Not sure if it's filler though as I didn't read the manga for that part.

Actually, never mind, sorry. I should just wait for more revisions as some things seem strange and are confusing me.

Back