• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto characters base strength Upgrade

SO any of you remeber when Naruto and Killer B fought Itachi

I was watching the anime at the time and itachi was able to go hand to hand with kcm Naruto who is Large town level

now I went and read the manga to make sure it is the same and it is

4322333-8185858178-ifctb
So any characters that should be physically strong as Itachi or stronger should be at least Large town level

You can inform TheMightyRegulator and Kkapoios about this thread.

Well, I'm not sure about this. If we go with this it would mean Itachi (and other S-Rank nin) would be stronger than Sage Mode Naruto (except he gets scaled). Also, KCM Naruto is lowballed as he doesn't have any other quantifiable feats above this level (I'm assuming this is the case since he has been at Large Town level for some time), so if something comes up that makes him Mountain level for example, it would mean Base Itachi and other general high level ninja would be Mountain level too.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Well, I'm not sure about this. If we go with this it would mean Itachi (and other S-Rank nin) would be stronger than Sage Mode Naruto (except he gets scaled). Also, KCM Naruto is lowballed as he doesn't have any other quantifiable feats above this level (I'm assuming this is the case since he has been at Large Town level for some time), so if something comes up that makes him Mountain level for example, it would mean Base Itachi and other general high level ninja would be Mountain level too.
I believe if a ninja is certain rank in the series doesnt make them physically strong

Like example: Iruka sensei

I meant characters who actually show of physical strength like A or The Hokages

Kage level characters are generally around Town level. If Itachi gets upgraded, almost all of them would scale to him. For example, Kisame is surely physically stronger than Itachi. So he would get upgraded. Then Gai would get upgraded and then Kakashi would scale from him which would then scale to Kakuzu, Tsunade and virtually every Kage level ninja. Their physical strength wouldn't really matter in the long run when everyone starts scaling from each other. That said, I'm not particularly against the upgrade. I'm just not sure.

Well Thats understandable

But It would still make sense for at least Itachi to scale to this level

I don't think Kcm Naruto was holding back in that fight, so as Itachi

Then again It looked this way in the anime, Its hard to tell in the manga picture that I used

So if all characters were to scale to town level, then I believe their prievious attacks would be around this level as well

Back