• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto-Boruto Low 5-B Upscale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this bad circular scaling? You're scalin Kinshiki to be equal to Adult Sasuke who you're then scaling to be equal to somebody twice as powerful as Kinshiki.

And last I checked Momoshiki was supposed to get an Unknown value for his base ratings, and have a Varies rating for his ability to absorb Ninjutsu and send it back.

It's also implied that Six Paths Naruto is greatly superior to Momoshiki since he could easily have blasted back his attack, but he was holding himself back.
Damage I mean this in the most respectful way possible. Please re-read the thread. Sasuke was not going all out. His ems was not activated vs kinshiki but that doesn’t disprove kinshiki being moon level because sasuke has also fought people such as kaguya and Naruto without his ems activated and was still relative to them in power.

Isn't this bad circular scaling? You're scalin Kinshiki to be equal to Adult Sasuke who you're then scaling to be equal to somebody twice as powerful as Kinshiki.

And last I checked Momoshiki was supposed to get an Unknown value for his base ratings, and have a Varies rating for his ability to absorb Ninjutsu and send it back.

It's also implied that Six Paths Naruto is greatly superior to Momoshiki since he could easily have blasted back his attack, but he was holding himself back.
did u even read the thread honestly. The main argument is that naruto as sasuke would scale to the sum of momoshiki and kinshiki so why did u feel the need to put six paths naruto is greatest superior to momoshiki. I literally agree on that

Hell to the no.

I agree with the Op it makes complete sense to me.

he’s scaling adult sasuke without EMS to => kinshiki and then Ems to =< fused Momoshiki if I’m not mistaken. That seems pretty solid imo we know Ems can greatly enhance the users strength so it’s not outlandish.

Regardless of him holding back he still got hurt by the attack showing Momoshiki had to be relative to hurt Naruto. It’s not like him holding back would severely decrease his dura.
Actually him holding back was actually allowing himself to be captured so they don’t destroy the village

Damage I mean this in the most respectful way possible. Please re-read the thread. Sasuke was not going all out. His ems was not activated vs kinshiki but that doesn’t disprove kinshiki being moon level because sasuke has also fought people such as kaguya and Naruto without his ems activated and was still relative to them in power.
did u even read the thread honestly. The main argument is that naruto as sasuke would scale to the sum of momoshiki and kinshiki so why did u feel the need to put six paths naruto is greatest superior to momoshiki. I literally agree on that

I don't know why you felt the need to respond to me twice. Why does Sasuke's EMS being active make him physically twice as powerful?

I don't know why you felt the need to respond to me twice. Why does Sasuke's EMS being active make him physically twice as powerful?
We literally see fused momoshiki rag doll sasuke but when he activated his ems he is relative to fused momoshiki. It’s also stated in the itachi novel that it’s a several times amp. although I cannot find the scan, I have already given you the proof to why it’s a physical buff

We literally see fused momoshiki rag doll sasuke but when he activated his ems he is relative to fused momoshiki. It’s also stated in the itachi novel that it’s a several times amp. although I cannot find the scan, I have already given you the proof to why it’s a physical buff
If u don’t have any other arguements against it then I’m taking it as u agreeing with this.

It’s also stated in the itachi novel that it’s a several times amp. although I cannot find the scan, I have already given you the proof to why it’s a physical buff
That statement never said anything about strength.
It was about the amount of chakra Shisui could put into someone's head using Koto.
Which was several times higher than a regular person.

That statement never said anything about strength.
It was about the amount of chakra Shisui could put into someone's head using Koto.
Which was several times higher than a regular person.
Oh my bad. The scale still stands up with the other proof I have given

Hell to the no.
And why not scale? I was just referring to Madara 3 Rinnegan, Kaguya and Hagoromo. Is there any reason Momoshiki is stronger than these 3? As far as I know, there is even a declaration by Kishimoto that Naruto and Sasuke would be nerfed in the new generation, as well as the villains. Basically Momoshiki was obliterated by Sasuke and Naruto who are reportedly inferior to their versions of the war.

And why not scale? I was just referring to Madara 3 Rinnegan, Kaguya and Hagoromo. Is there any reason Momoshiki is stronger than these 3? As far as I know, there is even a declaration by Kishimoto that Naruto and Sasuke would be nerfed in the new generation, as well as the villains. Basically Momoshiki was obliterated by Sasuke and Naruto who are reportedly inferior to their versions of the war.
And where is that statement by Kishimoto? Last time I checked another one of those "statements" was that Madara was as strong as Nappa lol

This is not the thread for this momoshiki by lore is above all of those people maybe except hagoromo but this is not the thread

Also kishimoto never stated naruto and sasuke got weaker he only said the scale of the battles will feel less because it’s about kids. He was referring to the new gen and not naruto and sasuke. Naruto got Hashirama cells and the second half of kurama while sasuke mastered his rinnegan and right hand. How tf did they get weaker

I was with it before when they were very close to baseline Low 5B but I’m pretty sure the requirements to upscale are pretty strict so I’ll wait to see what others have to say
For example if someone had a bankai and someone’s base scales to it. And then that person uses a bankai, shouldn’t you upscale? That’s basically what this thread is

Momoshiki, who was massacred by Naruto and Sasuke in the manga, only had a brief scene that dominated Naruto's avatar and nothing else. He was being accompanied for Base Naruto who resisted his blows. Looking at this now, it really looks like a circular scale:

Kinshiki is 5-C for keeping up with Sasuke ->Momoshiki is 5-C because is stronger than Kinshiki -> Momoshiki is Low 5-B for absorbing Kinshiki -> Sasuke is Low 5-B for overcoming fused Momoshiki .

In the end, it all leads to a circular scale with Sasuke. After all, Momoshiki Base and Kinshiki only scale above Toneri because Kinshiki keept up with Sasuke. The Sasuke who gives Kinshiki the 5-C scale, is the same Sasuke who rises to Low 5-B for facing Momoshiki fused...

Kinshiki is 5-C for keeping up with Sasuke ->Momoshiki is 5-C because is stronger than Kinshiki -> Momoshiki is Low 5-B for absorbing Kinshiki -> Sasuke is Low 5-B for overcoming fused Momoshiki .
IIRC the OP never said that they wanted Fused Momoshiki, Sasuke nor Naruto to be Low 5-B, they even pointed out that Fused Momoshiki would only 5-C+ (400ish Exatons) and that Sasuke and SPSM Naruto would just scale above Fused Momoshiki being 5-C+ individually.

The only thing that the OP mentioned that would be Low 5-B would be Majestic Attire Susanoo

Momoshiki, who was massacred by Naruto and Sasuke in the manga, only had a brief scene that dominated Naruto's avatar and nothing else. He was being accompanied for Base Naruto who resisted his blows. Looking at this now, it really looks like a circular scale:

In the end, it all leads to a circular scale with Sasuke. After all, Momoshiki Base and Kinshiki only scale above Toneri because Kinshiki keept up with Sasuke. The Sasuke who gives Kinshiki the 5-C scale, is the same Sasuke who rises to Low 5-B for facing Momoshiki fused...
Please re-read the arguement I literally proved why it isn’t a circular scale

IIRC the OP never said that they wanted Fused Momoshiki, Sasuke nor Naruto to be Low 5-B, they even pointed out that Fused Momoshiki would only 5-C+ (400ish Exatons) and that Sasuke and SPSM Naruto would just scale above Fused Momoshiki being 5-C+ individually.

The only thing that the OP mentioned that would be Low 5-B would be Majestic Attire Susanoo
Thank you🤝

Thank you🤝
NO_PLOBBLEM.jpeg

Hmmm, I don't see how Kinshiki can scale to Sasuke and then you say Sasuke scales to Fused Momoshiki, it's either one or the other

I do believe Kinshiki and Momoshiki should scale to Toneri tho and that Fused Momoshiki should be an addition of power, it just makes a whole lot of sense, the Majestic Attire Susanoo being Low 5-B makes sense in a way, but I'm not sure since I don't entirely think they scale to Fused Momoshiki

Hmmm, I don't see how Kinshiki can scale to Sasuke and then you say Sasuke scales to Fused Momoshiki, it's either one or the other

I do believe Kinshiki and Momoshiki should scale to Toneri tho and that Fused Momoshiki should be an addition of power, it just makes a whole lot of sense, the Majestic Attire Susanoo being Low 5-B makes sense in a way, but I'm not sure since I don't entirely think they scale to Fused Momoshiki
In the arguement I said that kinshiki scales to sasuke with the base sharingan and sasuke with the ems scales to Momoshiki. I showed proof of momoshiki rag dolling sasuke with base sharingan but when he activated his ems he is able to send Momoshiki flying. Also even if u think they aren’t as strong as Momoshiki individually they are still at least relative to him because with the proof I showed they can send him flying and even out speed him sometimes. Although using the dog-snake attack that comes out from the ground and monkey rock he scales above them individually but that doesn’t matter because base fused momoshiki should still be about 398 Exatons

Kinshiki doesn’t scale directly to Sasuke, he downscales from him.
He scales directly to a sasuke in that is not using ems. And even if he doesn’t he is still relative to a sasuke who should be above or equal to the toneri moving the moon calc

Oh, so sorry for the mistake. But there is still a problem. What is the justification for Kinshiki being above Toneri? It would be the fact that he keeps with Sasuke, right? If so, this still leads to a circular scale as they:

They are 5-C due to Kinshiki keeps with Sasuke -> So Fused Momoshiki would be 5-C+ for absorbing Kinshiki -> And then Sasuke scale to 5-C+ for being above Fused Momoshiki.

And even if it is simply considered that Momoshiki and Kinshiki scales above Toneri, without needing to scale by Sasuke, it would still be strange like:

Momoshiki and Kinshiki are 5-C for being above Toneri -> Fused Momoshiki is 5-C+ for absorbing Kinshiki -> Sasuke is 5-C+ for being stronger than Fused Momoshiki -> However Kinshiki who is 5-C was able to fighting and pressed a little bit Sasuke what and 5-C+...

Is something wrong anyway, would Sasuke be way above Kinshiki, and yet he's pressured by Kinshiki himself?

He scales directly to a sasuke in that is not using ems. And even if he doesn’t he is still relative to a sasuke who should be above or equal to the toneri moving the moon calc
Sasuke with Mangekyou Sharingan doesn't make his AP stronger.

Sasuke with Mangekyou Sharingan doesn't make his AP stronger.
Sasuke's own profile says he was Mountain level+ in CS2, only being town level in base. Then his MS key says he's Mountain level+ with MS. Why is MS an upgrade for Sasuke if it doesn't make his AP stronger? What made Sasuke stronger and equal to CS2 if not for MS?

Sasuke's own profile says he was Mountain level+ in CS2, only being town level in base. Then his MS key says he's Mountain level+ with MS. Why is MS an upgrade for Sasuke if it doesn't make his AP stronger? What made Sasuke stronger and equal to CS2 if not for MS?
The current profiles are very bad. They're still being revised as we speak. Please ignore them

Oh, so sorry for the mistake. But there is still a problem. What is the justification for Kinshiki being above Toneri? It would be the fact that he keeps with Sasuke, right? If so, this still leads to a circular scale as they:

They are 5-C due to Kinshiki keeps with Sasuke -> So Fused Momoshiki would be 5-C+ for absorbing Kinshiki -> And then Sasuke scale to 5-C+ for being above Fused Momoshiki.

And even if it is simply considered that Momoshiki and Kinshiki scales above Toneri, without needing to scale by Sasuke, it would still be strange like:

Momoshiki and Kinshiki are 5-C for being above Toneri -> Fused Momoshiki is 5-C+ for absorbing Kinshiki -> Sasuke is 5-C+ for being stronger than Fused Momoshiki -> However Kinshiki who is 5-C was able to fighting and pressed a little bit Sasuke what and 5-C+...

Is something wrong anyway, would Sasuke be way above Kinshiki, and yet he's pressured by Kinshiki himself?
Like I said sasuke’s ems gives him an amp. If u had just watched the scene in the thread u would know that momoshiki rag dolls sasuke and Naruto then naruto uses spsm and sasuke activated his ems and they’re individually able to send him flying and even out speed him. The ems is an amp.

If we go by the Anime, Sasuke was worried about his fight with Kinshiki dragging out and he slightly stumbled after dodging Kinshiki's attack which maybe indicates that he wasn't at his best during their fight.

Prior to the fight he opened a portal, during the fight he used teleportation, and after the fight he opened a portal to retreat.

The current profiles are very bad. They're still being revised as we speak. Please ignore them
its still doesn’t change the fact that sasuke’s ems not being activated was a big influence in the momoshiki fight and I showed proof above. Also I’m not trying to say kinshiki scales to moon level bc of sasuke. This is just to debunk the whole how come sasuke scales to kinshiki and fused Momoshiki

If we go by the Anime, Sasuke was worried about his fight with Kinshiki dragging out and he slightly stumbled after dodging Kinshiki's attack which maybe indicates that he wasn't at his best during their fight.

Prior to the fight he opened a portal, during the fight he used teleportation, and after the opened a portal to retreat.
Also it was about to become a 2v1

Wasn't Naruto holding back in the entire fight, and was then further weakened because he got tortured after willingly allowing himself to be captured? And wasn't Sasuke explicitly exhausted from the teleporting? If either of them were at full power they'd easily be beating both Momoshiki and Kinshiki without even trying.

Wasn't Naruto holding back in the entire fight, and was then further weakened because he got tortured after willingly allowing himself to be captured? And wasn't Sasuke explicitly exhausted from the teleporting? If either of them were at full power they'd easily be beating both Momoshiki and Kinshiki without even trying.
This is a bit contentious so I think we should just leave it at they scale to fused momoshiki individually to avoid unnecessary debates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back