• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto-Boruto Low 5-B Upscale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If somebody properly explains what is suggested here, and the resulting arguments for and against, I could ask some staff members to take a look at it afterwards.

They try and use naruto and sasuke beating momoshiki easily as an anti feat which it really isn’t. There was literally a decade+ timeskip and we know they trained and got stronger. Naruto got the second half of kurama and sasuke mastered his rinnegan. It’s then stated many times that momoshiki is stronger than kaguya. It’s so bad to the point where she was willing to kill her own children just to create an army to defend herself lmao
IIRC wouldn't that argument apply only to Sasuke, since he's been the only dude consistently training himself due to his investigation journeys, while Naruto was noted by Kurama to have become rusty in his fight with Shin Uchiha? To be fair tho, there's a healthy bit of time between the Shin Uchiha arc and the Momoshiki arc, which would have given Naruto plenty of time to catch up.

IIRC wouldn't that argument apply only to Sasuke, since he's been the only dude consistently training himself due to his investigation journeys, while Naruto was noted by Kurama to have become rusty in his fight with Shin Uchiha? To be fair tho, there's a healthy bit of time between the Shin Uchiha arc and the Momoshiki arc, which would have given Naruto plenty of time to catch up.
There's also the fact that in the novel where Shikamaru restrains the kages, Shikamaru thinks Naruto and Sasuke are still the strongest. Then there's orochimaru saying they are equals in boruto. And only thing I could say is that sasuke performs better against Jigen but that's mainly due to his visual acuity

There's also the fact that in the novel where Shikamaru restrains the kages, Shikamaru thinks Naruto and Sasuke are still the strongest. Then there's orochimaru saying they are equals in boruto. And only thing I could say is that sasuke performs better against Jigen but that's mainly due to his visual acuity
Most likely, there's also always the chance that Naruto is prolly holding back massively. He didn't even bother to finish off Momoshiki by himself, he just let Boruto do all the heavy work.

naruto performs way better than sasuke in the second fight even before baryon mode

Okay. Agreed with what? Please provide a proper explanation.

Well, this is a rather prominent verse, and a bit of a controversial change, so we need some more staff agreement than usual.

Well, this is a rather prominent verse, and a bit of a controversial change, so we need some more staff agreement than usual.
but if you were to quantify it with numbers, how much would it be? also, shadow says we should sort out the anime vs manga because the manga and anime have different interpretations. so i suggest we make separate keys for the anime and manga in just boruto.

They try and use naruto and sasuke beating momoshiki easily as an anti feat which it really isn’t. There was literally a decade+ timeskip and we know they trained and got stronger. Naruto got the second half of kurama and sasuke mastered his rinnegan. It’s then stated many times that momoshiki is stronger than kaguya. It’s so bad to the point where she was willing to kill her own children just to create an army to defend herself lmao
nah.kaguya is stronger than momoshiki. but sadly we never her full power.

We...did? She was at full power in the latter half of the fight. Still got bodied by DMS Kakashi.
nope she didnt. 1st she didnt have all her power.2nd when she absorbed a bit chakra from IT,she become stronger and faster. 3rd her changing dimension taking a massive amount of chakra.

so yeah if she absorbed her prime chakra she will become way way wayy stronger and faster.

nope she didnt. 1st she didnt have all her power.2nd when she absorbed a bit chakra from IT,she become stronger and faster. 3rd her changing dimension taking a massive amount of chakra.

so yeah if she absorbed her prime chakra she will become way way wayy stronger and faster.
Yeah when she absorbed IT she was beyond full power normally, as that's not her chakra.

Besides, we already know her limits. Below Momoshiki.

If somebody properly explains what is suggested here, and the resulting arguments for and against, I could ask some staff members to take a look at it afterwards.
I need some cooperation here...
Can someone please sum up the arguments?
Look, either you cooperate by writing a full elaborate explanation, and we might be able to get some help, or you don't, after which you can continue to argue for 10 pages without anything ever happening.

Can someone please sum up the arguments?
Fused Momoshiki should be a direct addition because it’s stated that kinshiki’snpower had been directly passed on to momoshiki, base momoshiki and kinshiki individually should scale to toneris throwing the moon at earth feat with 199.3 Exatons making fused momoshiki 398.6 Exatons which is 1.09 times weaker than the baseline for small planet level. Naruto would scale to this individually and sasuke would atleast scale to kinshiki individually since there is controversy in whether he scales to fused momoshiki. Doing the math, they surpass the baseline for small planet level with the mejjestic attire susano. Jigen should be above this because it’s stated numerous times that no matter what they do, they will still lose and the only way to beat him is to wait till his life force runs out. Code without his limiters and eida should scale to this as well as isshiki and baryon mode naruto

Look, either you cooperate by writing a full elaborate explanation, and we might be able to get some help, or you don't, after which you can continue to argue for 10 pages without anything ever happening.
I’ve summed up everything that is relevant to this thread

She absorbed IT chakra to recover. Nothing states she amped herself past her normal power.

Giant rasengan go brr.
I'm pretty sure that much chakra would at the very least bring her to full power.

Giant Rasengan from Adult Naruto against a weakened Momoshiki who just had the stuffing beaten out of him by NaruSauce.

I'm pretty sure that much chakra would at the very least bring her to full power.
Full power, sure. But any additional amps, doubt since nothing points to that.
Giant Rasengan from Adult Naruto against a weakened Momoshiki who just had the stuffing beaten out of him by NaruSauce.
Tanked a chidori tho and he did recover by eating more pills.
Isn't it implied Boruto made that rasengan stronger by spinning it
8-B Boruto made Naruto's rasengan stronger? That's bit of a stretch.
and, while do it, he had his special eye activated?
Jougan doesn't boost stats. It gives the abilities of a Byakugan, sees hostile chakra and S/T portal locations.

But you said we never saw her at full power, so...are you admitting she was?

He didn't tank it, it blew up in his arm damaging him. And we have no idea how powerful those pills were. They could be regular jonin or kage level supplements for all we know.

This is what DuDE said:
She absorbed IT chakra to recover. Nothing states she amped herself past her normal power.
Then you replied with:
To which he replied with:

In other words he says that IT just gave her back the Chakra she lost from Dimension Hopping

Jougan doesn't boost stats. It gives the abilities of a Byakugan, sees hostile chakra and S/T portal locations.
It literally would make 0 ****** sense if the shinobi alliance boosted kaguya from moon level to nigh solar system lmao since the small country level kurama was literally able to simultaneously amp all of them without even trying but I think it’s a rule not to argue it here so let’s not do the thread doesn’t get closed

It does. How else do u think he was able to react and damage fused momoshiki lmao. Also, toneri stated that he has infinite potential because of the jogan

Kaguya at full power was before she used Amenominaka for the first time. When she casually tossed away Naruto and Sasuke like fodders.
He didn't tank it, it blew up in his arm damaging him.
I don't know about your definition of tanking, but to me it is taking damage and being able to carry on.
And we have no idea how powerful those pills were. They could be regular jonin or kage level supplements for all we know.
He gained more muscle mass than before.

It does. How else do u think he was able to react and damage fused momoshiki lmao.
Come on now, let's not try to pass outliers as facts. I don't think you want me to pull out the tree level rasengan clobbering Momo in the face lol.

Although I'll be very down to see you do a CRT to get 5-C, FTL chunin exam Boruto.
Also, toneri stated that he has infinite potential because of the jogan
That's just a hyperbolic statement lol. Potential =/= current feats and abilities.

Fused Momoshiki should be a direct addition because it’s stated that kinshiki’snpower had been directly passed on to momoshiki, base momoshiki and kinshiki individually should scale to toneris throwing the moon at earth feat with 199.3 Exatons making fused momoshiki 398.6 Exatons which is 1.09 times weaker than the baseline for small planet level. Naruto would scale to this individually and sasuke would atleast scale to kinshiki individually since there is controversy in whether he scales to fused momoshiki. Doing the math, they surpass the baseline for small planet level with the mejjestic attire susano. Jigen should be above this because it’s stated numerous times that no matter what they do, they will still lose and the only way to beat him is to wait till his life force runs out. Code without his limiters and eida should scale to this as well as isshiki and baryon mode naruto
@Mr._Bambu @DemonGodMitchAubin @Elizhaa @Shadowbokunohero @Soldier_Blue @DarkDragonMedeus @Jvando @KingTempest @Damage3245

I would appreciate if you could help out by evaluating this please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back