• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Hintata General Discussion Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
'''BM''' Naruto tanked that sword slice. And I still don't know if the assumption that the sword weighs anything to Toneri is even justifiable.

Now that we're on this matter at hand shouldnt everyone of the god tiers be Class P for scaling to Hag even tho no one is and Hamura isnt even Class P. Its like he is literally the strongest person phyiscally lol

If TBB weighs something and it's made of pure energy then there's probably a fair assumption to assume TSB also weighs something since TSB is essentially TBB with the 5 chakra natures no?

Kepekley23 said:
BM Naruto tanked that sword slice. And I still don't know if the assumption that the sword weighs anything to Toneri is even justifiable.
I mean he swung the sword lol. I assume he had to put it himself. especially with that last clash against Naruto.

Well, Naruto did kick one away, which suggests it has mass.

Still, Toneri died while attempting to generate enough power to bust the Earth.

Kepekley23 said:
Well, Naruto did kick one away, which suggests it has mass.
Still, Toneri died while attempting to generate enough power to bust the Earth.
He did not dies but I get what you meant.

He lost after absorbing too much energy from the sun isnt that what Shikamaru said directly?

The scene went like the usual Toneri trashtalk about destroying the Sage's world. Then, when he was about to release that energy blast, he died from absorbing too much chakra.

This still suggests his durability is below 5-B.

If anything, this should strictly not scale to Toneri's physical stats, considering Naruto himself was sort of amp'ed when he tanked it and he has several anti-feats against 5-B durability.

jusy wanting to say this but....Narutos chakra isn't blue anymore but golden now

I forgot but Narutos chakra merged w/ Kurama and he also doesn't have regular chakra anymore but Hogaromos Chakra which is yellow/golden

If it's correct, I don't think there's anything wrong with Toneri scaling. If these people did his moon slicing and moon moving optimally, they would be probably be far above 5-B, and no one would be bringing up the energy absorption part.

Also, I don't really know if having a certain amount of energy in the body and being unable to contain it should be used as an anti-feat. I mean, everyone remembers how the Juubi in a much weaker form could contain massive amounts of energy comparable to a small planet...

No one is going to say it's subsequently Low 5-B because of that, right?

Not Prime Juubi. Anyway, let's see if the KE method is accepted first.

Naruto and the others would obviously scale. It could be used as a supporting feat for their current ratings, and that's what I'm interested in. Toneri can take care of himself. :)

Poor toneri lmao. I feel like I am the only personthat cares about him. But I seriously think it should be fine.

TFO likes him too, iirc. Though it's not like I hate him.

But if it applies to him, he should probably only have Low 5-B striking strength. If it's accepted but not certain, we can make it "At least Low 5-B, likely / possibly 5-B".

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Blacke

I believe it was always orange, but the anime shows it as blue. It was shown inconsistently in the movie.
It should be blue since all chakra was like that (exception of Jinchurikis) even in manga iirc. Naruto chakra still merged w/ Kurama and he now has Hogaromo chakra so that means Narutos chakra is now yellowish/golden

Where am I goin w/ this? It means that's Base Naruto (Last) doesn't always have to use his transformation (when he blocked a blast from Toneri w/ his golden arm)

1.Toneri got enough power to destroy the earth after absorbing naruto chakra

2.but then kurama through stone golem at Toneri which launch him into space

3.he start to absorb sun energy which almost killed him because he kept absorbing more energy and reached his chakra limit eventually.

BlackeJan said:
jusy wanting to say this but....Narutos chakra isn't blue anymore but golden now
I forgot but Narutos chakra merged w/ Kurama and he also doesn't have regular chakra anymore but Hogaromos Chakra which is yellow/golden
his chakra was always golden. blue is anime only and kurama chakra color is red

EDIT

0091-022

Hmmm....well don't know what to say but how can we know for sure that Naruto (Last) can use his transformation on certain part of the body? remember his chakra fused w/ Kuramas and he has Hogaromas chakra

I actually like Toneri. Im also still confused as to why he isnt a god tier and i believe just because he was weaker than Naruto doesnt mean his feat should be a outlier

Jinchüriki can partially transform though? Like Gaara and Bee, for example.
But Naruto case is different. Actually it was never shown for them to partially trasnform but anyways if Narutos chakra is yellow and his kurama transformation is also yellow/golden then how do we even know that all the time that Naruto (Last) was using was his transformation chakra? He could had beem using his own chakra (already said about his and Kuramas chakra merging + Hogaromo's chakra)

bro lets not get into that lmao, it wasnt ever stated by authurs or in verse that naruto could use his own chakra as a chakra cloak. Narutos chakra like you said is fused with Kuramas so its not his chakra he is using by himself. He is using Kuramas chakra at the same time

Guys i remember now why Boruto has Purple Lightning lol. He has it because it was listed in his profile stats when they came out

Also i just realized this but Naruto SOSPM =100zt < SOSP tailed beast mode <<Sasuke BS=Kurama Avatar.

@Blacke

How's it different? Both are tailed beast transformations, but Naruto + Kurama's transformation is simply unique. And yes, both Bee and Gaara showed partial transformations.

Minato's chakra is light green but that's movie only and why is Toneri not a god tier? That guy literally has the power of Hamura(the tenseogan which awakened when Hamura was of old age) and i also heard somewhere that Toneri was compared to Madara(likel Juubidara)

we considered low 5B madara to be god tier but now Toneri is the only low 5B besides Might guy who im pretty sure is even weaker than Toneri by alot

They referenced that part in the wiki, but I'm not sure what it's supposed to tell me.
Either way, I can't say I really care.
Well the reason why Base Naruto (Last) became Unknow because he could control parts of his transformation, but how do we know thats true when Narutos chakra fused w/ Kurama's + Hogaromas chakra and not only that but Naruto's chakra is golden and so is his transofrmation but how do we know that he uses them instead of his own chakra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back