• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Hintata General Discussion Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only issue with that is the fact that the Otsutsuki clan seems to be obsessed with getting more powerful and perpetual youth.

AstralKing7 said:
I predict that the same plot if following Boruto with the Clan trying to stop chakra from increaing in the universes in a bad way but to stop it from getting destroyed.
Aliens with intentions of the great good like Madara?

Thats only been Kaguya, Kinshiki and Momoshiki. Urashiki seems to not have the same goals as them. Momo and Kinshiki also seemed to not have found the increase in chakra in the shinboi universe or dimension a actually good thing

Like seriously almost nobody ever noticed the similiarities between the two animes. What do you guys think about my theory?? I think its gonna happen for sure lol. 11D Boruto confirmed lmao

TOneri most likely has astral projection. He could appear in Boruto's dream, appear on earth in the last and couldnt be touched. Also I think thier was a spoiler that it was Toneri showing up from Boruto youtubers

But to do it while time is stopped? And like BFF said his mind has been transferred to a completely different place.

@Astral

Do you have the link to the videos? I would love to see their explanations / speculations for Toneri escaping Urashiki's technique.

they didnt have theories it was literally spoliers of Toneri showing back up. Ill go and check twice

i still dont believe he actually resisted it but just casted another jutsu while being frozen but if we consider that resistance tho even better. Still looking for that spoiler tho

i thought that if your able to move while being frozen in something its a form of resistance but okay. I really think TOneri just has soul manipulation or something. We saw Dan was able to leave his body as a soul. Just gotta wait and see. I also didnt find the spoiler for some reason. Is it said somewhere that someone is supposed to show up during the fight

Dunno, but I think Momoshiki's going to read Boruto's fate like he did in the manga.

I just want this fight to follow the events of the manga, at least for the important events.

im a 100 percent sure the fight is gonna follow the manga lol. Thats where everything has to be canon. The chunin exams was just stuff Kishi wanted in it and Urashiki

Toneri moving the moon, and slicing it in half. Its not an official revision, but it will change all of the god tiers lifting strength if accepted.

think it makes sense he is still weaker than Naruto. But apart from that. I have to disagree. He did not bloe up after absorbing 5-B powers. He did after he absorbed the 5-B powers and even more from the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back