• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Hintata General Discussion Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Hitsugaya's ability is different. He could already freeze things a long time ago like Rukia, but only his adult form's freezing was said to negate functions.

I think the Data book did and Tobirama did and Kep said it has mass...where did that bleach comment come from lol, wrong thread huh?

lol now that i think about it i wonder how too. TBH he probably got it from just being from a clan that is the reason wood release exsists in the first place. He did have wood style and earth style. So it makes sense that he would have wood style since his chakra control is high.

Burning Full Fingers said:
There's a guidebook, but from what I saw, there's nothing between Toneri and Madara. I'd like to see a scan of that statement because it's very important, and yet it isn't in Toneri's page in the Naruto wiki. Same wiki that references the Retsu no Sho in Toneri's page. How come they don't say Toneri's equal to Madara in his page and link a citation to the Retsu no Sho where it's apparently stated?
The translations I read say nothing about Toneri and Madara.
^^False rumors that were spread back in 2015 for a time before the databook was translated.

AstralKing7 said:
Kep said that TBB weight can be determined because they are dense and Naruto had trouble lifting one.

Whats funny is that we just realized we had proof of chakra being heavy right in our faces but never noticed it lol
kcm>>>>pain arc sm naruto

sm naruto can through giant rhino into sky casually but kcm naruto struggling to lift hand size TBB

so hand siz tbb is heavier then giant rhino

lol yeah just realized that and Naruto could hold SOn Goku's mouth open. Can someone tell Kep. The scalign makes sense tbh. Naruto being able to hold SOn GOku's mouth open for a while then having trouble lifting a TBB.

Naruto's FRS is kinda looking like it's going back to outlier status, although that needs input

Kepekley23 said:
Naruto's FRS is kinda looking like it's going back to outlier status, although that needs input
it only Mach 459.733

and pain has higher Mach 2606.7714860853976

and that naruto scale to pain so how lower speed is outlier

oh i just saw that now lol

Small Country level Rasenshuriken too strong

that means we can use this Death Forest Scaling cuz we have statment that Forest radius is ten kilometres.

but this is Large Country level

I calc'ed Six Tailed Naruto's Bijuudama at 6-C earlier (and worked out Nagato's durability to be 7-A based on it).

Eight Tailed Naruto shattering the CT is a feat in itself, and I believe I can get some tier 6 thing out of it.

I got 800 gigatons out of Naruto breaking the CT, so it's just a supporting feat for V2 Jinchuuriki

V2 Jin would not scale 6 taits kurama probably but definitely not going to scale 8 taits kurama

50% kurama ap = 5 biju combine ap>>>>1 biju AP

And 8 taits kurama almost = 50% kurama probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back