• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Hintata General Discussion Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
You look at his eyes and his cloak. And it makes no sense for base Naruto to handle Toneri in such a way, when the guy was somewhat holding against his cloaked form moments earlier.

I say "somewhat" because Naruto was easily deflecting his attacks and destroying his TSB shields. We also see that Toneri was moving out of the expansion range of Rasenshuriken, while simultaneously protecting himself with his TSB shield.

I don't remember Naruto destroying Toneri's TSB shield.His rassengan barrage couldn't damage Toneri's TSB shield that's why he attacked from the undeground.

The feat

Naruto attacked with rassengan barrage and it had 0 effect on tsb shield,we can easily see it when Toneri shows up inside a Shield.Then Naruto attacked from the undeground and hit him with rasengan that pulled Toneri out of TSB shield breaking it in the processe(Just like Gai did to Madara).

It was not destroyed by Naruto.

2018-07-03
Scan that proves it.I slowed video down to 0.25 to make it,lol.Some milliseconds later Toneri was pulled out of shield via Rassengan.

Naruto broke his shield. It's Chakra Control.

That aside, why are you guys so insiatent that Naruto is Weaker here than his War Arc self. It's non-sensical.

Naruto is in no way weaker than his War self. If nothing else he'd mollywhomp his War self and easily keep up with his Six Paths version without needing to use Six Paths himself. Also, Naruto did not break his shield, Toneri was pushed out of his own shield. It is akin to Guy vs Madara.

TheFinalOrder said:
Naruto broke his shield. It's Chakra Control.
That aside, why are you guys so insiatent that Naruto is Weaker here than his War Arc self. It's non-sensical.
Whos saying that? Base Naruto (Last) should be stronger then all his previous forms for the exception of SPSM

Omimi said:
also it was base naruto and sauke move moon into sky
Thats....thats true! they both did it in Base i cant believe i forgot about that and Base Naruto (Last) should be above his previous forms during the war

50% KCSM stronger than SPSM Naruto? What?

@TFO

Weren't you even saying that there's no proof that Adult SPSM Naruto > Teen SPSM Naruto? If BSM Naruto at half power is stronger than Teen Naruto at his peak, the difference between their SPSM states would be astronomical.

Naruto has consistently been getting stronger in base through the series lol, given the fact that he absorbs Kurama's chakra and later, likely Six Paths chakra into his own

They sealed Kaguya in Naruto's SOSP form and Sasuke in base, they only reverted to base when the sealing was already in process.

Momoshiki does not appear in the Last so you can't scale the one from the Last to the Adult one. Hokage Naruto in base can easily be scaled above his other variants just by virtue of being able to handle fused Momoshiki in base for a few seconds.

Naruto did phyiscally break the shield tho lol. He had enough force from the rasengan to push Toneri's body at high speeds through the shield with just a rasengan again. He might not have did it directly but he did it tho. Thats his feat.

Also i actually believe that SOSP Adult Naruto would give war arc Naruto a spanking lol with ease at that tbh. So much experience along with being a little stronger in AP as well lol.

Also Naruto SOSP teen =100zt < SOSP Tailed Beast Mode = one shotted by BPS Sasuke =Kurama Avatar

Naruto and Sasuke should be above 100zt by a good fair amount in their final war arc forms, id say they should be about 220zt tbh while Kep said their adult forms should be around 350zt for Naruto in a thread against Nappa i think.

I mentioned The Last because someone said it above, but I don't believe there's any difference between The Last Naruto and Naruto as of the new era.

There likely is, based on skill and power, we see Naruto in gaps of 2 years get much stronger than his previous versions, no reason Hokage Naruto who's 10+ years older than the Last Naruto should be exempt.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@TFO

Weren't you even saying that there's no proof that Adult SPSM Naruto > Teen SPSM Naruto? If BSM Naruto at half power is stronger than Teen Naruto at his peak, the difference between their SPSM states would be astronomical.
Remeber Base Naruto had merged his chakra w/ Kurama = Hogaroma's chakra which gave him a MAJOR boost in his base so oh course in Transformation SPSM > 50% KCM + SM but which ver. of Naruto is being used is SPSM Naruto (war) <= 50% KCM + SM Naruto (Last)

P.S: not only was Naruto using only 50% (Kurama was fighting Golem) but he was also holding back as well w/ no intent to kill

Yes, and likely was still actively training till he became Hokage. And even then, he's only gotten rusty, not weaker, which just means his battle senses have dulled.

I mean Naruto goes from like city block High Hypersonic to city Massively Hypersonic+ in base in a gap of like two years

BlackeJan said:
@TFO

Remeber Base Naruto had merged his chakra w/ Kurama = Hogaroma's chakra which gave him a MAJOR boost in his base so oh course in Transformation SPSM > 50% KCM + SM but which ver. of Naruto is being used is SPSM Naruto (war) <= 50% KCM + SM Naruto (Last)

P.S: not only was Naruto using only 50% (Kurama was fighting Golem) but he was also holding back as well w/ no intent to kill
^^^^

What age did Naruto get it on with Hinata? He should be in his early 30s.
19 or 20 because he didnt become hokage until later after Bolt and Hima were born.

Anyway, I had a small revision for the Hagoromo calc

Slight revision for Hagoromo calc

We know RCT is made from Earth

5.513 g/cm3 = Earth density
Moon volume = 2.2e+25 cm^3

Therefore, moon mass = 121285999999999994232832 kg

30 min velocity is accepted @ 213556.667 m/s

KE of Hagoromo and Hamura blasting teh mun = 2.76571E+33 J or 6.61020554493307788e+23 Tonnes of TNT
Splitting this for Hagoromo and Hamura we get 1.382855e+33 J or 3.30510277246653894e+23 Tonnes of TNT for either

Nothing much, will just increase their ranking in the same tier

That can't be used because the Moon made by Hagoromo and Hamura seemed to be mostly made of upper and lower crust portions like sedimentary rock. Stick with the density of the actual Moon.

Do we use the Boruto Light Novels as canon and i dont mean the Movie novel i mean the Light Novels of the anime when they were kids because in the novels The writer explained what one of Boruto's Jougan powers were

guess ill have to find out but they are about the Nue arc in the anime and i think it had the same writer as the Manga

Didn't the Retsu no sho guidebook(the last movie guidebook) state that Toneri was comparable to Madara which was written by Kishimoto himself? Toneri should definitely be God Tier and 5B

I didnt even know their was a guidebook for it lol

In the new Sasuke light novel Sasuke has ice manipulation, and in the shikamaru light novel Sasuke acts as a spy entering other countries and capturing i think bad guys in underground organizations

Also it seems Shueisha considers the Boruto nue arc Light Novels canon as it has it on its website in a timeline with the momoshiki arc and current manga time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back