• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Hintata General Discussion Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a guidebook, but from what I saw, there's nothing between Toneri and Madara. I'd like to see a scan of that statement because it's very important, and yet it isn't in Toneri's page in the Naruto wiki. Same wiki that references the Retsu no Sho in Toneri's page. How come they don't say Toneri's equal to Madara in his page and link a citation to the Retsu no Sho where it's apparently stated?

The translations I read say nothing about Toneri and Madara.

Oro would definetly find it usefull and improve,he is the one who wanted to learn any ninjutsu and it is one of the easiest ways.

Also,imo,Kote is the greatest ninja tool ever created.And I hope Katasuke can finish Naruto's new arm.For now it can only absorb ninjutsu,he will be like Momo when Katasuke finishes it.I also hope Sasuke uses Asura path to replace his hand,he can easily do that.

I mean honestly I dont think he actually needs a second arm. What is it that helpful for. He can do all his jutsu one handed or does not even need any arms for some other jutsus.

Sasuke refused the second arm because it was taking too long to make one and he wanted to leave the village soon to go and atone for his sins and go search into Kaguya's history and background. That sasuke didnt have control over his rinnegan powers yet. I can honestly see him making a fake arm with his rinnegan just to teach Boruto the abilities of a doujutsu sometime in the future so Boruto will be able to get hints at his keke genkai

Boruto also needs dimensional portal creation using his Jougan because the The Light Novel the narrator says thats one of the abilties of Jougan. He said that it can find connections in dimensional barriers and use them to open portals.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Is his ability power mimicry?
whatever he absorb b4 he can use it whenever he want

i dont know why but his power here listed as Attack Reflection

but its not just Attack Reflection cuz he can use absorded jutsu multiple times

1. absorb TBB from B then he used it against B then naruto

2.momo said he can use rasengan as many time he want

Borutos lifiting strength from the perspective of it over his head when Naruto gave it to him makes it look like class 50 to class K but when you see it in the manga from up above in the sky its gigantic lol like its almost bigger than the tree trunk and grew in size compared to Momoshiki's rasengan lol.

The reason i said rasengan is funny because in the Light novel the narrator said it was a rasengan in the last battle. What else tho??? Boruto has so much chakra and chakra control until the point where he made that giant rasengan disappear and momoshiki thought he just lost it but it reappeared out of no where and clashed with Momoshiki's rasengan. Boruto has godly chakra control lol and crayz amounts of chakra

forget what i said about having lots of chakra, since it was naruto's chakra mostly but Boruto was able to control all of that chakra adding wind nature to it

what did he say lol. If he said boruto didnt know that he was puting wind nature chakra into it he was right in that context and scene but that was when Boruto saw the smaller verison of the rasengan hit momo. After that was when Boruto realized in the Light Novel that he could and what he had been doing was adding chakra control and change of chakra nature to the rasengan.

Whats crazy tho is that wind isnt his strong suit lol, its actually Ligntning which is Boruto's strong suit, so just imagine how strong Boruto's lightning style jutsu will be when he gets around 15 and 16 with his own power source like Jougan and Karma

Kep said that TBB weight can be determined because they are dense and Naruto had trouble lifting one.

Whats funny is that we just realized we had proof of chakra being heavy right in our faces but never noticed it lol

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Omimi
True, but didn't Sasuke say something that contradicted that? When he cornered him with the other Kage.
he only assumed that no?

anyway what do u think about Power Nullification

naruto said his new hand can absorb and nullify opponents jutsu

excluding power mimicry /Attack Reflection

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-H0z_Oojl...SEQIKwDtQpyOn0b8DuHTARN3KMsACHMYCw/s0/037.png

http://*********.com/Manga/Boruto-Naruto-Next-Generations/016---Vessel?id=383653

well he said absorb and nullify

Tōshirō Hitsugaya has Power Nullification for this anything that he freezes will have all of its functions and abilities negated.

look same no?

absorb and nullify

freezes and negated

its confirm that energy has mass in narutovers@ AstralKing7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back