• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Hintata General Discussion Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
no molecular is just plane downplay tbh. If we go with that TSB doesnt have none of the effects that make it work. TSB has been shown to change elements. Breakdown the bonds. Transmutation as well. I dont even know why molecular was chosing when it literally fits the discription of Atomic manipulation and it seems molecular was just picked because everyone keeps screaming hyperbole when it comes to DB translation and any statement from the manga. I dont know if the person who said it was molecular level had looked over the discription of Atomic or what but thats what it is and it literally doesnt make sense to say its molecular level when its showing requirements of atomic manipulation

i wont yet lol, id like to get the current regen thread done, i think people will get triggered with all of these naruto upgrades going through

give me Deku,Bakugo,All Might of cource any maybe Stain or Kai or All for One. Shigaraki is a big nope,skillset too lame tbh

some feats and statment for TSB

1.naruto create/used as lightning rod ,used to immobilize/seal madara limbo and immobilise Black Zetsu and use tsb to create bijudama FRS

2.obito used it to heal himself , to creat Six Red Yang Formatioand created Sword of Nunoboko which has power to shape the world and and Disintegrate chakra construct

http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-639?id=377789#15

http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-639?id=377789#16

3.kaguya can create dimension and can erase dimension

4.Toneri Ōtsutsuki used to create Silver Wheel Reincarnation Explosio and Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosio and create a golden cage can effect smoke/cloud

5.Hiruzen said Matter Manipulation was creted by combination of more then 4 natures

6.statment from minato and tobirama

u cad find other info on here and hereif u want to make CRT then read other comments first @AstralKing7

That reminds nds me but why is Base Naruto (Last) not Rel? the calc that we found for him to be Rel was in his Base

Hey but remember the Chikara filler arc? well I remember when SM Naruto was very casually/calmly kicking his 4 or 6 Tail clones ass so we should also scale SM Naruto since it shows just how powerful Mastered SM is

dude wtf lol you need to go watch that again. The meteor literally went over their head bro it wasnt aimed at them that was a warning

it was confirmed in the Naruto road to boruto guide book.

also, there are glimpses of it in the anime if you look really close

Since Kishi and Ikemoto are in charge of the manga, what term can we use to refer to them collectively?

Both Kishimoto and Ikemoto are technically legit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back