• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Hintata General Discussion Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowbokunohero said:
PIS to be honest
Is it? I would have thought it would make sense that while his body was getting possessed he would be unable to use his abilities but if it is PIS I guess nothing more to say.

Obito used Kamui because he resisted Zetsu's control over him after some time. The ability is legit, but I don't know if it's power nullification.

It's quite simple. Zetsu attaches himself to some poor guy and gains access to their bodily functions + abilities. I don't see how it's PIS.

Oh. For Madara, it might be PIS since it was used as an avenue to bring Kaguya back. But I don't think there's anything suggesting that Madara could resist it?

Obito used Kamui because he resisted Zetsu's control over him after some time

Obito was extremely weakened and on the brink of death.

Madara was one of the strongest beings on the planet at the time, it's ridiculous that he couldn't resist it.

I mean the difference between those 2 is that Black Zetsu was turning Madara into Kaguya. Not simply controlling him. Really it was more like Kaguya beating Madara's control.

• Sigh*
Seriously Shadow didnt u defeat me with power of friendship yesterday yet u already forgot how op it is.

Power of friendship half dead Obito >>> Rinnesharingan Madara

Also resistace to hax like possession does not have much to do with your AP. Is what I would have said if not for Madara shrugging off 10-tails control as compared to Obito having to piece himself back together.

That same weakened Obito was the one who resisted Zetsu's control. In fact, I'm sure that a weakened Obito is stronger than Zetsu. Zetsu is fodder without his hax and special body composition.

And if I'm not forgetting, Zetsu did the same to Naruto and Sasuke for a while.

Yeah it is not an outlier Obito is just hard to control and Zetsu just has really powerful control as seen vs Naruto and Sasuke and of course Madara. If it has happened against 3 stronger peole I think that just means Obito has high resistance.

guys i made a general discussion thread for Edens zero so you can talk there about it, its on my wall. I have high hopes for it

AstralKing7 said:
guys im really think about revising the TSB . It says its matter manipulation and works on a molecular level but the description for atomic level fits more with what TSB has done. TSB has literally transmutation. It has broken done bonds before i believe and completely destroyed things, while molecular level says elements cant be changed but TSB can literally be changed into pure energy and explosions. I need your opinions tho cause something really isnt added. And i didnt consider the statements about TSB cause people consider them hyperbole, im just going off what was show
bump

TheFinalOrder said:
People be Sleeping on Obito man...I legit Believe Obito is capable of Beating EMS Madara.
i believe he can because of his hax, what do you think about what i said for TSB

ok just wondering cause i read through the matter manipulation page and it seems people just picked molecular because they said it was a hyperbole but what we seen it do matches the discription of atomic manipulation since molecular doesnt have the things that it can do listed

I think War arc Obito should be 6C. That guy held his own in 4 vs 1, 2 of them being perfect Jinchuriki and 2 being high class jonin and he also tanked a rasengan from KCM2 Naruto in the shoulder that guy is pretty impressive

Toneri's Kinrin Tensei Baku gives a supporting Sub-Relativistic feat. Someone should calculate it with frame capture since base Naruto reacted to it before one shotting him

Shadowbokunohero said:
Obito used Kamui because he resisted Zetsu's control over him after some time Obito was extremely weakened and on the brink of death.
Madara was one of the strongest beings on the planet at the time, it's ridiculous that he couldn't resist it.
naruto also resist Zetsu's control

zetsu's control = Possession

resistance to Possession=/=strongest

its simple that madara is not resistance to Zetsu's control/ Possession

AstralKing7 said:
AstralKing7 said:
guys im really think about revising the TSB . It says its matter manipulation and works on a molecular level but the description for atomic level fits more with what TSB has done. TSB has literally transmutation. It has broken done bonds before i believe and completely destroyed things, while molecular level says elements cant be changed but TSB can literally be changed into pure energy and explosions. I need your opinions tho cause something really isnt added. And i didnt consider the statements about TSB cause people consider them hyperbole, im just going off what was show
The one who carries the truth-seeking black orbs will be granted the truth of all things!!

Those who blossomed the Senjutsu of Six Paths wear these black orbs, encompassing the power of all five natures and Yin―Yang. Floating behind the user in the form of a circle, each of the orbs can be manipulated at will. Although each is the size of a fist, hidden inside those orbs is the power to easily obliterate an entire forest. By simply understanding the power of all things in creation, the black orbs can be freely altered in their shape and the multiple natures inside can be combined to reveal a variety of effects. This is a power that easily exceeds both "Kekkei Genkai" and "Kekkei Tota"!

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/databook-iv-collection-thread.1012315/page-9#post-53954737

DB also agree and state that they can combined natures to create new effects(this what understood from reading bold)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back