• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Hintata General Discussion Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
who do you think is the strongest shinobi without special power sources(like clan attributes,sharingan,rinnegan,jinchuriki...)?

Just thinking, do TSBs really come from using the chakra of all Bijuu? We saw that Asura could use them + a cloak similar to Naruto's without their chakra with only Six Paths Sage Mode.

There are a few inconsistencies with this.

yeah literally Boruto is confirmed smarter than Shikadai. Their class had all taken a test which was part of an exam and Boruto was the only one to make a straight 100

Urashiki shows up a murder stumps Toneri more sales....Kawaki shows up asleep...best manga chapter in all of Boruto

I think Byakugou Tsunade should be among the strongest without outside enhancements and stuff. Are we talking about raw power or overall combat ability? I'd put Minato above Tsunade if it's the latter.

Then again, I don't know if it's possible to determine the exact strongest.

Last i checked that does make someone a genius tho lol. And if you dont wanna go by grades, Boruto performs better in the field as a ninja when it comes to making plans and tactics. Im pretty sure 16 year old Boruto could have taken Kakashi's bell but Kid Boruto wasn't fast enought. Kakashi is a genius but a plan from Boruto almost would have worked if he was faster. Boruto is also able to outsmart Ao literally using his own knowledge against him in the midst of a battle after learning it. Also was able to outsmart Momoshiki and Shojoji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back