• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto / Boruto General Discussion Thread #6

@ShrekAlmighty

Lol am I not allowed to have an opinion? I don't know what calc your talking about or what it has to do with me ..

U are allowed to have an opinion but saying that an ability cant be use on a certain way in battle eventho it was used that way out of battle annoys me.

It dont have to do with you directly but it does with Bleach

I'm not understanding are you referring to the time stop or the time freeze?

Well it's your calculation buddy,you can do with it as you please lol.

@Burning

Yeah it was a pretty cool trick, I just personally think it isn't real time freeze since we already seen actual time manipulation in the verse via Momoshiki.But if I'm wrong in wrong lol.

It's probably more of a BFR of the conciousness, something akin to petrification i guess? Who knows, we don't know enough to say either way.

Probably Urashiki's ability will be expanded upon in this arc, so we'll know if it's a time freeze or petrification.

If not, we wait for another databook.

No problem, there's two hypersonic calcs for Kakashi and Kid Naruto (not my calc, Iwandesu from NF did it) prior to the chunin exams which should somewhat refute any talks of mach 30 being an outlier for Temari.

Yeah. The Mach 3000 should be okay to apply to Itachi's page, but we should take care of the AP revision before moving on to speed.

Back