• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto / Boruto General Discussion Thread #6

I swear if we get a clan member destroying anything more than a Sun its gonna be a outlier even tho its right their in our faces.

@Omimi

Reality warping is just using jutsu in Naruto.I read the whole article.

We can add Time Stop but with Not Combat applicable.

Omimi said:
yes
non jj obito can creat TSB after absobing sage chakra fom madara but jj madara cant Lol
You know, nowhere in the series is it stated or implied that a TSB can't be recreated.

We clearly have instances of them being created in the series:

• Toneri recreates his once Naruto shatters them
  • Obito creates a new one when he gets Six Paths Chakra
  • Kaguya creates the ETSB, which is only different in size/power output.
Essentially, it's headcannon to say they can't.

@Shrek

Urashiki didn't do it generally. That's why it's supposed to be limited. Naruto wiki says petrify, but it also says Toneri was frozen in time.

I currently think it's time freeze because I saw it to be referred as that once, and the influence it comes from is a time freeze as well.

Oh, yeah. Naruto wiki says "petrifying him in a time freeze". From a quick Google Search, it also seems to be referred to as time stop / time freeze in forums and stuff.

Maybe this is why Momoshiki was nerfed? If he could stop time at will, Urashiki wouldn't be special.

Yeah i believe Urashiki should have time freeze well limited at least. Also can someone go ahead and add time stop to Momoshikis profile

Dzhindzholia said:
@Omimi
Reality warping is just using jutsu in Naruto.I read the whole article.
DB4 YIN YANG RELEASE
1.u did ? then u need to re-read again how hagoromo yin-yang work---------------------------------------------------------------->

2.it clearly said not even uchiha or senju have hagoromo yin-yang---------------------------------------------->

3.only hoagoromo and naruto have this

yeah i said a while ago that Momoshiki needs power bestowlment but no one listened. No i think all pure blooded clan members need this tbh based on the laws of the verse

i did

viz translation = naruto healed obito

fan translation = he revived obito

some time viz was found wrong viz are not 100% accurate

Viz is still the official translation and is certainly preferable to fan translations. Also, to revive someone doesn't necessarily mean bringing them back from the dead.

And shouldn't Obito have gone to the Pure Land, or am I missing something?

i think we should make a CRT for Momoshiki's time stop because i dont see how its useless at all. He just didnt show the ability off in battle most likely because of PIS. In thing else is headcanon

Why is it PIS lol? He simply couldn't anything else would be headcanon.

As for Urashiki I personally think his "time freeze" is just a glorified petrification,I've never seen a time freeze ability like that before which starts as a cloud..

you have to give a reason as to why he couldnt. You just cant say he couldnt without proven nothing. Otherwise that would be headcanon. Its agreed that its time freeze for Urashiki from reliable sources. Its even been stated that.

It's legit a gas that comes out of a box..that "preserves" the target for 10,000 years apparently.This is more akin to petrification,he doesn't have any power over time.

We only seen Momoshiki use it while he was a ghost,nothing else implies he can use it outside of his ghostly state or in combat like at all.

Doesn't matter. Time stop doesn't actually kill people either. Where's petrification coming from exactly anyway?

It says "petrify in a time freeze". It's said to be a time freeze. Its influence comes from a time freeze (by the way, I've been seeing speculation that Kawaki probably sent Naruto to the Palace of the Dragon King).

Petrification is like headcanon for now.

THe verse has already shown petrification and it looks nothing like that.

What proof do you have that he cant use it in any other forms?? Thats a NLF to say that he cant only use it in his ghost form when we have no other proof whats so ever

"
Circle12
Here's all we know about it
Circle32
Also found this on Narutoforums

"The name comes from the folklore of Urashima Taro, who spent three days in the Dragon Palace but learned after returning to the outside world that 300 years had passed. He's given a box and told not to open it, but when he inevitably does, he rapidly ages and becomes an old man."

"In some legends, on each of the four sides of the palace it is a different season, and one day in the palace is equal to a century outside its boundaries. The most famous legend about the palace concerns Urashima Tarō's visit to Ryügü-jō for three days.

And what proof do you have to suggest he can besides "PIS"? I highly doubt he would just die easily like he did if he was capable of using the technique whenever he wanted to.

And yeah Burning I've seen that theory,his "time freeze" ability isn't genuine at least to me,I think he just turned Toneri into a living mummy lol.How does someone freeze time without actually manipulating it?

@Frantzy

I don't even have any problem if it turns out to be something else aside from time freeze. The ability is cool in any case.

Back