• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto / Boruto General Discussion Thread #6

id like to point out that it's not resistance

while Sasuke could see Momoshiki he could not physically do anything

I am gonna become a meme on this wiki if this keeps up.

Out of the 15 last bumped calcs on calculations evaluations thread 14 calcs were done by me.

i believe it should be something like "Time stop perception, possibly resistance to time stop" The reason I say possibly is because sasuke probably didnt want to move because if he did Momoshiki would have noticed and stopped the conversation between him and Boruto which Sasuke needed to happen, or Sasuke probably thought Momoshiki was still in fighting condition and the kage were already tired so it would be a disadvantage for him and naruto. Well this is how i look at it from Sasuke's perspective. Id like other opinions please

Shadowbokunohero said:
id like to point out that it's not resistance
while Sasuke could see Momoshiki he could not physically do anything
Which is why I want us to wait for anime so we can tell if he can actually move in time stop rather than just watch though if he can watch he would still be able to use none movement require abilities. So it is still mild resistance.

yeah i guess its better to just say Time stop perception. i dont know if we could use the anime version if its too different since we go by the manga as the main

should Boruto have resistance tho?? I personally believe he should based on Momoshiki's statement. Also how did anyone evaluate the temari calc yet...

We dont know if hey are unable to move yet. Sasuke could just deliberately not be moving so Momo does not notice him and no Boruto should not have it. Since Momo wanted to talk to him.

Why should Boruto not have it tho?? He was clearly moving in it and talking and he even said it looked like time was stopped. Momoshiki said Boruto had the blood of one with the byakugan in his veins. We all know Hinata has Hamura's chakra in her too

PIS i guess or Momoshiki was probably too prideful to use it or he probably cant use any other jutsu while its active. Cant wait to see more from Urashiki tho. he seems to be the most interesting with his time freeze that keeps you frozen for 10K years!?

also dont think its a hyperbole

I hope people will drop "Outlier" thing in the future.

Some people gonna cry "Outlier" If we see a random Ootsutuki busting a planet and gets stomped by Naruto or Sasuke casually.

In this wiki Naruto is associated with "Outlier",and this should end already.A lot of verse jump from Mountain lvl(or even less) to Planet lvl or even higher,from Hypersonic to MFTL,but Naruto is special,it is outlier for Naruto if a feat is above small planet lvl.

Planet wont be an outlier

id argue even up to 5-A wont be an outlier

but if some Momoshiki guy randomly blows up a solar system im calling an outlier

Dzhindzholia said:
In this wiki Naruto is associated with "Outlier",and this should end already.A lot of verse jump from Mountain lvl(or even less) to Planet lvl or even higher,from Hypersonic to MFTL,but Naruto is special,it is outlier for Naruto if a feat is above small planet lvl.
some verse jump from tier 7 to 2

but naruto verse cant jump from tier low 5-B to 5-A cuz its Outlier Lol

I personally believe its Time stop because of how the verse is starting to introduce canon time base jutsu now. Also we have petrification already in the verse and it does not look like what was happening to Toneri. Well this is how i see but for Urashiki we can actually wait to see more from him since we dont know more.

Also why havent we added Time stop to Momoshiki's page?? If anyone asks why it hasnt been used in battle we could say its PIS which it actually looks like and the verse has shown some PIS before.

Momo's time stop can not be used in battle for some reasons he did not use it,PIS is not enough here,maby he could not use it in his normal state.

@Astral

True, let's see. Urashiki froze Mr. Toneri in time to me. It was even referred to as time freeze somewhere, but I don't remember.

I disagree with not adding it. This happened 14 chapters ago (14 months).

This series is a monthly and its pacing is shit. It's better to add it now, and revise over time if needed, then to not add it and wait for more info that may never come.

Back