• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #48

Trust me. That guy wouldnt be able to stand against me. Ive been training in martial art and ive become to strong

Yea, Blacke is a master of 7 world known Martial arts and 4 you havent even heard about, Naruto has no chance with his ninja tricks.

I'm happy that Nardo still has SPSM. He used Yoton: Rasenshuriken which made me really happy. Now if they show him going back to the VoTE and getting his TSBs back I'll be really happy.

GetRektNuub said:
I'm happy that Nardo still has SPSM. He used Yoton: Rasenshuriken which made me really happy. Now if they show him going back to the VoTE and getting his TSBs back I'll be really happy.
The Tailed Beasts that inside aren't directly connected to SPSM and RSM and Hagoromo stated Naruto is the meeting place for all of them now.

Remaining 3 TSB probably destroyed when the Indra's Arrow and Naruto's tech clashed but somehow he gets it back I'll be happy too.

Actually...you guys i dont mean to start this up again but....the Light Fang we could us that and by that i mean calc it and see what we get

ShrekAlmighty said:
0.37C.
Isnt light fang a banned topic anyways?
Yes thats why i didnt know if it would work or not but if we cant get it to be SoL then we can just try calcing it and seeing what we get and go from there.

@Alex @Shrek @Tata

Are those numbers = Sub-Relativistic?

Back