• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #48

I think it should be Post Momoshiki to Ao arc which should be the same for team 7. Boruto got stronger during Kawaki arc stated by Naruto.

Hmm Maybe we should get tier her it.

• Academy Arc
- Performed a casual Building level feat

- Able to fight with Kiba who are genin level (Kiba is still stronger than her in attacking power, but Sarada can overcome with her aptitude.)

Should be Likely 8-B

• Chunin Exams
- Stronger than before Trained by Sasuke

- Oneshot a ninja with her punch , who can fight with Konohamaru

Tier 8-B

• Post-Momoshiki
- Can create a lot of energy and destroy rocks

Should be Tier 8-B Likely higher

• Kawaki Arc
- Stomped a lot of Rebel Ninja who's should be Genin level

- Can fight physical with Boruto who is comparable to Kawaki

- Fight with Ao and can kick him out.

- Kicked Shojoji to pass out in a single attack.

Should be Tier 8-A

Sarada;s building level feat was recalced at 8-B

I personally think it should be recalced with VF in mind, considering whats shown to us on screen.

Hmm, I don't think it's ever shown or directly stated that she beat Hinata? She just had better natural talent. Though even if they did fight, I wouldn't be surprised if Hinata did not fight to her full capabilities given how she was.

I don't see why she needs a Part 1 key though. Only Adult Hanabi is okay.

AstralKing7 said:
It should be MhS+ now like Shadow had proposed. Average Jonin like Aoba can keep up and react to Kakuzu
Aoba never shown evidence in the manga that he can keep up with Kakuzu. He just summons many crows to disturb them. There are no scenes about Aoba fighting physically with Kakuzu.

Unless Raidou who's can attack Kakuzu with his Shunshin + speed sword, Arm speed Special Jōnin - At least High Hypersonic to Massively Hypersonic+ (reactions and combat speed)

I don't know it is acceptable or good feat but Kaguya withstood the moon's pressure A thousand year without any chakra

Yes. Kaguya needs to have it, she is the mother of all chakras. That means being the mother of Hashirama and Madara who's self-sustenance type 2. Can survive without the need for food and water

Back