• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #48

There is just no way that they would be using basic hawks when it is well known that the ninja world has superhuman animals.

Any way for a new calc I did: actually I think assuming that they took the time to rest in between and they were really trying to get back super faster. I am assuming that they traveled for about 16 hours per day.

gave me a distance of about 5,927 km.

This uses rest times and likely gives a more accurate size anyway.

LOL WE CRUSHED A THREAD IN 3 DAYS

Naruto community probably one of the most active on the Wiki eh lol?

Rocker1189 said:
There is just no way that they would be using basic hawks when it is well known that the ninja world has superhuman animals.
Any way for a new calc I did: actually I think assuming that they took the time to rest in between and they were really trying to get back super faster. I am assuming that they traveled for about 16 hours per day.

gave me a distance of about 5,927 km.

This uses rest times and likely gives a more accurate size anyway.
Whoa, how'd you get that distance?

using superhuman speed of 34.3 m/s , took them 3 days about 16 hours each day. so that is 48 hours of travel.

Don't see why they'd rest for 8 hours a day when they need to be very urgent in returning back to Konoha, in both cases, first where Gaara was kidnapped, second where Sasuke had apparantly become a terrorist. 6 hours of rest per day is fine, but even 8 hours would be okay.

Was there any thread regarding IT?Cause Cal just recently told me that he downgraded IT.He believes that the Moon amplifies the genjutsu.We have this problem every single thread that involves Madara and IT.

No it doesnt. I remember the thread he brought that up on and dont remember him bringing any evidence that says the moon amplified the power.

nope moon was not always moving away from the planet

and kep calc actually prove u wrong

You see the moon get further and further away as the album moves along. Its the same feat as the Sage's. They sealed Kaguya with the jutsu and the same jutsu moved the moon away from the planet.

If you disagree that's fine, but that's what I'm seeing. So I'm going to disagree with upscaling base Naruto to a feat preformed in his So6P form.

So I'm going to disagree with upscaling base Naruto to a feat preformed in his So6P form.

even without that base Naruto scale from base sasuke

as long we accept that base sasuke = base Naruto then naruto scale

u are getting what i am saying?

That's for another discussion. But no. I personally do not think that Base Naruto scales to Sasuke after the latter receives his So6P amp.

As I already said,there is no base Sasuke,he doesn't have forms that amplify himself,Naruto has them,and without these forms he is not equal to Sasuke.

u are right but as i said b4 base sasuke means sasuke without PS that why we are calling him base.

if they are not equal

then how did he help in destroying something that need Small planet AP

then why weakened base naruto can take on weakened sasuke

then how did base naruto tank/block/react to momo who can slap sasuke

then how did his rasangan kill momo

then go can he one-shot Toneri who had low 5-B dura

so many low 5-B to 5-B feats u cant even call it outlier anymore

then how did he help in destroying something that need Small planet AP

Didn't he need Hinata for that and didn't the thing just reform?

then why weakened base naruto can take on weakened sasuke

Because they were equal in their more advanced forms and lost all of their chakra, and therefor physicals.

then how did base naruto tank/block/react to momo who can slap sasuke

When did base Naruto tank attacks from Fused Momoshiki?

then how did his rasangan kill momo

Naruto in his stronger forms can use more chakra for techniques. He has it in him, but without his transformations he can't use it to the degree you're suggesting.

then go can he one-shot Toneri who had low 5-B dura

He focused all of his energy into his fist. That's not his base form doing anything

Eh. Actually never mind. I don't have the energy to debate this honestly. So I'll just drop the argument until I find the motivation to continue.

Wait

We consider that the moon created by Naruto and Sasuke was sent at a distance of 384400km, just as Hagoromo did?

Well, according to the ETSB calculation, the dimension has at least 384400km. But the moon created by Naruto and Sasuke is larger than Hagoromo's

Didn't he need Hinata for that and didn't the thing just reform?

• even if we are to cut it in half its still low 5-B
Because they were equal in their more advanced forms and lost all of their chakra, and therefor physicals.

• make sence
When did base Naruto tank attacks from Fused Momoshiki?

• naruto tank a kick and block a punch from him
Naruto in his stronger forms can use more chakra for techniques. He has it in him, but without his transformations he can't use it to the degree you're suggesting.

• i have not suggest anything his rasangan actually kill momo
He focused all of his energy into his fist. That's not his base form doing anything

• its either six path chakra or kurama chakra
  • base naruto can use six path chakra so i still don't understated why we think kurama chakra amp is stronger then six path chakra amp
Eh. Actually never mind. I don't have the energy to debate this honestly. So I'll just drop the argument until I find the motivation to continue.

• ok

Back