• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #48

@Blacke

You can't get those results without assuming it's light speed. If it could be done like that, people would have calculated it long ago.

we fail to convincing the staff members when naruto had higher result then LF

so i am 10000% sure that will be count as hype

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Blacke

You can't get those results without assuming it's light speed. If it could be done like that, people would have calculated it long ago.
Even with the calcs we have?!

Light fang isn't a banned topic if i recall correcly, the discussion page says

"The possibility for Madara Uchiha and the rest of the Naruto franchise characters to move at light speed has already been discussed and debunked repeatedly. Currently, any repetition of said discussion is highly annoying and not subject to discussion."

So it's more about trying to get Naruto characters to LS rather than using Light fang, but if anyone wants to bring it back up be warned, we've gone over this argument dozens of times and it'll likely create another shitstorm.

Well someone calced it and gotten Rel so I was wondering instead of going by the data book then we could just use the calcs instead

Oh, well, i didnt quite get that.

Inb4 the madman actually does it, even a partial transformation would we, interesting to say the least.

What was even the point to use that frs? Show off to his three children? Because it was either going to get absorbed or be useless as delta have that Regenerationn.

Her absorption is different,she absorbs the whole attack and contains it somewhere than releases,she doesn't absorb the chakra.

Back