• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #48

Hmm, there is no evidence that he is stronger than Deidara. The Akatsuki members mid-level should be equally strong. In addition the fighting with 2 tails, it cannot be used to upgrade. There are many factors such as The tail animal (Hmm) is not in full power. Or fighting together 2 people, using cheating abilities or tricks like Hidan

Funny calculations

Drone height (Pixels using Ao) = 20.65 px / 57.40 cm.

a panel 355.54 px / 9.88 m.

(0.5740000*9.88/[0.5740000*2tan(70/2)])

Distance from Drone to Boruto 10.42 m.

Konohamaru's height 68.52 px / 180 cm.

the distance = 259.70 px / 6.82 m.

If assuming that the beam of chakra is equal to the speed of light

Green laser light funny
6.82/10.42*299792458

= 576,618 Mach or 65 % speed of light

Relativistic+ Konohamaru

If assuming that the beam of chakra is equal to the speed of lightning
Lightning funny 1
6.82/10.42*440000

= 846.2918 Mach

Massively Hypersonic Konohamaru

If assuming that it has the same speed as the real lightning (should be)

Konohamaru dodge lightning 3
Konohamaru dodge lightning
Again, for Konohamaru dodging lightning LOL

I can't accept about the Mach 4000 speed.

So I will use the lowest results.

Distance from lightning to Konohamaru 377.08 px

Konohamaru 427.67 px

Konohamaru 180 cm.

Distance from lightning to Konohamaru 158.70 cm.

Dodge distance 425.15 px

Dodge distance 178.93 cm.

1.789390 * 440000 / 1.587000 = 496113.16 m/s.

1,457.91 Mach

Massively Hypersonic+
Konohamaru

My biggest beef about the downgrade to Low 5-B is that IMade was using a shot of The Last which was made before the manga ended to justify there being seperate keys for Base and Rinnegan Sasuke as an adult, when there is no seperation between the two in all actuality, as Sasuke never canonically deactivates his Rinnegan.

Omimi said:
is it calculable?
I don't know.

@Tata or anyone who knows about calculations

I don't know is a feat or it is acceptable but Kaguya withstood the moon's pressure nearly a thousand year without any chakra, could it be calculated?

A thousand years statements:

Hagoromo drifted about for a millennium and this supported when he says he watching his children's reincarnates' fighting.

but the Hyuga one basically says that the legacy of the Byakugan goes back a thousand years (to Kaguya)

Back