• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #48

I know you said its for fun, but I dont think that Konohamaru was up to 50 meters away. Maybe more like 10, 15, 25 would be better ends.

You shouldn't make the pixelscaling for the distance like that, as the guy with the sword wasn't aiming to that part.

Also, for the pixelscaling you need the things to be in the same screen to have a consistent size. You can't do what you did with the head.

In fact, I pixel scaling with this image.

The image below is not relevant. I just compare that The man's sword is moving into the neck's Boruto.

By I guess its distance is the chin to the neck

Konohamar 130

I see, then it should be fine I guess.

Did he turn the steel to ice then destroy it or just destroyed the steel with his ice?

@BMWFanboy

I see, well, if chakra with mass is accepted then I guess it's ok.

@Myself And You

Then the result will be useless as the values with ice are: fragmentation 0.5271 j/cc, violent fragmentation 0.825 j/cc, pulverization 4.3919 j/cc.

Pixel scale the height and width of the ice then use a cone calculator to find the volume, use the value for meters

Multiply it by 1.225 which will give you the mass in kilograms

Then multiply it by 227

Then multiply that figure by 1040 for the final figure of the first part in joules

The second part is the change in state

For this you just need the previously achieved mass in kilograms multiplied by 28500 for the energy in joules

Do this for each ice block and add them all together for the final result

it'll probably be large building to city block level at best though

Omimi said:
Dariel's calc seem's best with the comparison to Water, I think we should use this to find the KE of splitting the moon

Using Dariel's water mass of 2.01159e+18 kg

For it's expansion, KE = 13.6026306643 Zettatons of TNT - Small Planet level

For Toneri swinging it
= 7.09819E+29 J or Moon level

30.11 m^3 for each cone, i count about 8 so 240.88 m^3

mass = 295.078 kilograms

295.078 x 1040 x 227 = 69662014.24 joules

295.078 x 28500 = 8409731.1225 joules

8409731.1225 + 69662014.24 = 78071745.3625 joules or 0.018 Tons of TNT (9-A, Small building level)

BMWFanboy said:
Using Dariel's water mass of 2.01159e+18 kg
For it's expansion, KE = 13.6026306643 Zettatons of TNT - Small Planet level

For Toneri swinging it
= 7.09819E+29 J or Moon level
Tatahakai can you check this please?

No as Kep's mass is based on something I couldn't find, I don't see why the staff would have diamond density, and Dariel's is safer

BMWFanboy said:
Dariel's calc seem's best with the comparison to Water, I think we should use this to find the KE of splitting the moo
kep said this on Dariel's blog

I think 7000kg/m┬│ would be the best we could assume for stainless steel like density, which still leads to Class E.

So "Class E, likely far higher" is the best we can do here.

Burning Full Fingers said:
AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
No, and to be honest we need to update the verse page with the recent calcs.
Seems like a job for Alex!
MMGV, this is what I win for creating that thing in the first place.

Edit: I will wait for the things to calm down before update it.

Back