• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #48

No I wanted to know if we could calc the speed that he sent his chakra to the moon based on the way ocular genjutsu works.

Aw yeah forgot how high he flew up above.

Kaguya performed the same feat so do we know her distance to the moon and could it be calced?

It needs to be evaluated before that and i can't evaluate it since i helped create the calc.

I don't want to derail the other thread.

Iirc, NV characters have chakra reserves and chakra pathway system and when they actively using chakra it travels from their reserve to their pathway system.

Do I remember correctly?

I believe so, they also have waay more chakra in reserve than they actually can use up, based on how the 8 gates work.

The thing that bothers me most about ppl who agree with the downgrade is that they gave no opinion,didn't debate with us and I doubt they even read Naruto,but still vote for the sake of the downgrade.

I don't care if the verse gets donwgraded to even 5-C,but the powerscaling should be right,and manga shouldn't get ignored.Staff like Hagoromo sharing his powers with N&S or Madara and Kaguya being comparable to him are ignored.And here we have theories about Kaguya being weaker than her previous state and etc.

The whole downgrade is based on non legit theories,and it is very sad that people agree with it for the sake of downgrade.

@BFF

Just curious.

Why are you neutral on downgrade?You know that Hagoromo gave Naruto and Sasuke his powers.You read the manga.

Imade suggestes that Hagoromo didn't give them powers and they awakened them on their own.

What is your opinion on this?

New Boruto episode out today. Really interesting. Shikadai is learnings Wind style from Mom. Tento's father is brought up!!

From what I can tell, they seem to want it to be a year difference between the anime and manga.

Actually looking back at it, maybe more like a 2 year difference lol.

naruto and sasuke scale to kaguya and they also scale to momo

so how they(Downgrade supporters) are going to Downgrade/agree to Downgrade sasuke and naruto to low 5-B

lol

lol u are talking about his hadcanon

even wekened jubi is strong as hagoromo( Obito had become a human pillar for the Ten Tails and gained chakra rivalling that of the Sage of the Six Paths )

100% jubi>5-B hagoromo+hamura

madaras jubi missng only half kurama even if i highball it it still wont be more then 10%

and portion of biju chakra so lets add another 10%

80% jubi still > 5-B hagoromo

+madara has 5-B calc now but need to get it accepted

Ryouki boruto feat 1
Ryouki's Height (157.23 cm. or 1.572300 m)

Ryouki boruto feat 2
The distance of width that gets destroyed (596.83 cm. or 5.968300 m)

Ryouki boruto feat 3
The distance of length that gets destroyed (1110.69 cm. or 11.10690 m)

Yo calculation about Boruto

You can calculate about Ryouki using his ice, destroyed the train with iron components. By changing the iron to become frozen?

https://youtu.be/RCeRUQB6Xqw?t=11

1. Heights

Shikadai 302.28 px

Ryouki 306.64 px

Ryouki's height = 157.23 cm.

2. Distance destroyed

Ryouki 182.04 px

The distance of width that was destroyed 691.01 px

Ryouki 163.03 px

The distance of length that was destroyed 1151.67 px

3. Concludes that

Ryouki's height = 157.23 cm.

The distance of width that was destroyed = 596.83 cm.

The distance of length that was destroyed = 1110.69 cm.

Konohamar 131
Konohamaru feat funny

Konohamaru feat funny 10
P.S. Fun calculations LOL

Konohamaru save Boruto from a man wearing a gag In the distance from the headman's office to the locale At a distance of several hundred meters

We will see that Boruto tanks over 10 seconds at least for running at the scene at normal speed.

https://youtu.be/fSPowHHXvYQ?t=449

this >>> My Hero Academia: Recipro Burst

Boruto's head 153.6 px

Distance from sword to the neck = 26.29 px

Distance from sword to the neck = 4.29 cm. or 0.04291264 m.

I don't know the distance, so I will guess.

50 M. (Low-end)

= 50/0.04291264*12.51

= 14576.12489 m/s

= 42 Mach

High Hypersonic

100 M. (Mid-end)

100/0.04291264*12.51

= 29152.24978 m/s

= 85 Mach

High Hypersonic+

150 M. (High-end)

150/0.04291264*12.51

= 43728.37467 m/s

= 128 Mach

Massively Hypersonic

Funny Speed's Konohamaru

Funny Speed's Konohamaru (Low-end) = 42 Mach, High Hypersonic (3 times faster than Iida)

Funny Speed's Konohamaru (Mid-end) = 85 Mach, High Hypersonic+ (6 times faster than Iida)

Funny Speed's Konohamaru (High-end)' = 128 Mach, Massively Hypersonic (9 times faster than Iida)

Back