• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #36 Thanksgiving Special Editions !!!

About the proposal of the 6-B 50% Kurama, the 6-B Chibaku Tensei is calced from the Gravitational Potential Energy of the Chibaku Tensei. That is the potential energy an object of a specific mass possesses at a specific height. The calc'd 6-B is the Chibaku Tensei's potential energy at that height with it's mass.

Nothing Kurama does matches that energy. Kurama doesn't destroy the entire Chibaku Tensei nor does Kurama move the whole thing down. You can't scale Kurama to it when the only thing Kurama did was destroy some rocks that was holding him into the Chibaku Tensei, you couldn't even calc that as well.

@IMade

I agree with you and add to that feat done by less than 50% Kurama.

We should change Edo Tensei characters' nearly unlimited as an Edo stamina to lower than when he/she alive but recover quite fast if we still count chakra=stamina.

Wait how come 50# Kurama not scale to the CT? u guys do know he wasn't actually finished being completed right? The there fact that he was emerging from it as a 7/8 tails while still not having consciousness and his powers proves that he can break out of it

I mean what in the anime, Fused Momo could break out of RinneSharigan CT

The one Sasuke made was way way smaller.

Only thing that I can say is that pain had considered and was about to increase the size because Kurama was tearing through it

not 50% Kurama its KN8 which is much weaker version

kep said destroying small part of CT probably 6-C

6-B came from nagato statement

nagato said that 6-B CT wont able to hold KN8 in so he need to make it bigger

so u cant really argue on that

Yeah that's basically it. But that was left up for discussion since all of the stuff that happened in summer

Well bam is Pein/Nagato really did say that a 6B CT wouldn't be able to hold KN8 then that just proves that 50% Kurama = 6B

@Omini

U do have the links to him saying that right?

Man the spoilers for the chapte should be coming out tomorrow or Thursday. It's gonna be so lit cause it's being named "Kashin Koji starts his invasion" I believe

Dude, you don't understand. The 6-B is the gravitiational potential energy of the Chibaku Tensei. That is the energy an object of that mass holds at a specific height. Kurama boring a hold from the center to the surface of the Chibaku Tensei does not match the gravitational potential energy.

Like, this is fairly simple to realize, Kurama doesn't undo the GPE. To do that he would need to push the entire mass all the way back.

In fact, even destroying the entire mass would not yield 6-B.

The math doesn't play along with your thought process.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Dude, you don't understand. The 6-B is the gravitiational potential energy of the Chibaku Tensei. That is the energy an object of that mass holds at a specific height. Kurama boring a hold from the center to the surface of the Chibaku Tensei does not match the gravitational potential energy.

Like, this is fairly simple to realize, Kurama doesn't undo the GPE. To do that he would need to push the entire mass all the way back.

In fact, even destroying the entire mass would not yield 6-B.

The math doesn't play along with your thought process.
The mere fact that Kurama can move from that "6B gravitational energy" while breaking out of the CT again proves that he's 6B. I completely understand what u r saying but again the whole point of CT is to keep someone in the direct middle of the gravitational. So again the mere fact that Kurama had moved from the middle (like all CT where someone who is victim of CT is places in the middle surrounded by rocks) and was starting to break out CT where even Pein knew he had to make an even bigger CT again proves that he's 6B

If the PE of the CT is from the chibaku tensei and the chibaku tensei can't hold Kurama in place then i don't see why he wouldn't scale.

TataHakai said:
If the PE of the CT is from the chibaku tensei and the chibaku tensei can't hold Kurama in place then i don't see why he wouldn't scale.
My thoughts exactly. What's even more impressive was that it was KN8 and that Pein was gonna use even more power for the CT which means that KN8 = Casual 6B

EDIT: by "casual" I mean like a higher AP lvl of it though we wouldn't know how much would Pein put in the CT

TataHakai said:
Because Kurama doesn't overpower nor destroy the whole Chibaku Tensei, he only needed to destroy the rocks in front of him that blocked him directly from the surface.

He doesn't scale to the GPE of the whole thing, it would be just a fraction that he does overpower.

It looked like he was gonna destroy most of it from clawing out it imo. We see when Kurama got sealed back in Naruto he huge hole that he had left in the CT. Pain said he would have to make it bigger and I can see why.

@IMade

Dude he also overpowered the gravitational energy by moving in general. The whole point of CT is to either create or seal something inside of it. KN8 could move regardless which again means h e overpowered it in general and was gonna free himself from VT hence why Pein was gonna use more power for it

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Its not in a blog, but Kep calced Kurama breaking out of the CT and it was only 800GT (Large Island+).
Wonder then if we can ask about him being able to move agaimst a 6B gravitational energy

Burning Full Fingers said:
People scale to Kurama though.
Who? As far as I know it would only just be Hashiramas Woost Style and Madaras Susanno

Anyways maybe we can ask for re-calc of Kurama emerging or just ask him of Kurama being able to overpowered gravitational force that's 6B

Hashiand and Madara should be exceptional tho. Hashi is rated as 7A currently. He scales above Kurama with wood jutsu anyway.

AstralKing7 said:
Hashiand and Madara should be exceptional tho. Hashi is rated as 7A currently. He scales above Kurama with wood jutsu anyway.
Well yeah that's what I meant....but iirc they should be reincarnation of Ashura and (the other guy)? so wouldn't it make sense how they could perform in a godly scale? I mean Naruto/Sasuke r reincarnation of them as well and even they have godly powers now (just more then Hashirama/Madara)

I do not know if it was discussed, but what about the gates multiplier? I'm not talking about the Eighth, but about the previous ones.

Them being reincarnations doesn't have anything to do with it. Naruto and Sasuke has to get their powers awakened. Hashi and Madara never had it awakened in them. Naruto and Sasuke were the reincarnations but they never had godly powers until they had them awakened

AstralKing7 said:
Them being reincarnations doesn't have anything to do with it. Naruto and Sasuke has to get their powers awakened. Hashi and Madara never had it awakened in them. Naruto and Sasuke were the reincarnations but they never had godly powers until they had them awakened
People who re reincarnation of Ashura and other dude basically have godly powers hence why Hashirama can take on Madara and Kurama at the same time. They have been held as the strongest Shinobis until Naruto/Sasuke gotten the SPC.

I'm not saying that Hashirama/Madara have SPC but reincarnation of Ashura and brother have people be extremely strong in Narutoverse

see, this is the stuff that i dont understand. they didnt awaken anything. they never had it in the first place. it was given to them

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
see, this is the stuff that i dont understand. they didnt awaken anything. they never had it in the first place. it was given to them
Well yeah for Naruto/Sasuke it was given to them. Hashirama/Madara apparently had it when they grew up

Back