• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #19

Well, either way i don't really care. Shouldnt the 30% Kisame that fought team guy scale to Mountain Level? Considering the justification on guys profile is for beating 30% Kisame with the sixth gate.

Yes, his profile says that, but it links to their profiles that say they are 7-A in base. It may confuse some people, as well as not making much sense considering we dont have a key for their younger selves.

Anyone who has knowledge on Naruto will understand what his justifications stand for and if they dont someone who is knowledgeable will clear it up for them.

Them being high tier Jonin who Hanzo found as worthy opponents even tho he killed a bunch of other Jonin who should be stronger than Part 1 Choji or Part 1 Base Gaara.

U guys I really need some assistance for "KCM and Tenpenchii" thread we just need to find a pg. where we can tell the distance between Naruto & Juubi b4 the Tenpenchii hit and know how to calc it

guy is 7C for being a jounin and 30 percent Kisame is scales to 7C as well just as 30 percent Itachi who scales to 7C but imo that just needs to be taken off their profiles cause its not a key but a whole different person using thier chakra and we are just assuming normal Itachi is 7C in base when he isnt actually. @WOI

Itachi doesnt have a 7-C key anymore he is just flat out 7-A. Also Guys justification for his 7-A rating makes no sense if shippuden Kisame is still 7-C.

BlackeJan said:
U guys I really need some assistance for "KCM and Tenpenchii" thread we just need to find a pg. where we can tell the distance between Naruto & Juubi b4 the Tenpenchii hit and know how to calc it
^

oh im so happy it was changed then. GUy is 7A in his 7th gate not his 6th gate. lol now i remember but i think Guy is supposed to be 7A for fight the tailed beasts not for defeating Kisame, someone forgot this then

We don't scale Ao to the Juubi's TBB even tho he survived it and neither do we scale Suiegetsu to Killer Bees attack that hit him

Ao surviving the Jubbi's TBB would result in an outlier considering boruto scales with his chakra sword. Also suiegetsu survived via regenerating with his water. I literally see zero reason for kisame not to scale. If kisame was truly 7-C while fighting guy's 7th gate form he would have been obliterated on contact. Kisame survived the strike and then he broke out of yamatos restrains who is 7-A with wood release. Guy would just scale above kisame just like BSM Naruto scales above Toneri who he one shot.

no lol guy scales to fighitn the tailed beasts, Kisame scales to fighting killelr bee. Guy smashed kisame even tho Kisame himself fought Killer bee in his key with his sword. The only reason why kisame is 7A is because of his sword. Without his sword Guy is just stronger.

the same guy that fought V2 jins was the same guy that smashed Kisame who fought v2 kisame. It woould mess up the scailign for Kisame to be as strong as his fused form from scailing to guy who scales to v2 jins as well

I wouldn't look too much into it tbh. A lot of people in Japan survived Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I remember one story (Real) where a Japanese guy was out with his fiance when the Bomb dropped. She was vaporized but he miraculously survived, albeut severely wounded.

Damn...I couldn't go on if my soon to be wife was Vaporized right next to me.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
You do realize his justification for his 7-A rating is "Was able to defeate Kisame Hoshigaki."
itst he wrong justification i said it at the top that someone messed it up by mistake. Guy scales to the V2 jins

BlackeJan said:
Cough Cough see this

Don't think any blog will achieve anything. Everything to be said has already been said. A section think Momoshiki would stomp Kaguya, and that Adult Naruto would stomp Teen Naruto, while the other section think completely otherwise, or at least, think differently to an extent.

I'm in the latter section, if it isn't obvious by the way.

A71506CF-E48E-49A8-B0F5-B08AC85A1AB7
Bruh that's some huge foreshadowing lol that Boruto may acquire Momo's Fighting style as well I didn't even realize this when I watched it the first 3 times

I got a question regarding the zetsu army kaguya was creating supposedly against momoshiki and the other two,

Lets say that the zetsu army betrayed kaguya somehow In a hypothetical scenario, and they all attack her at the same time... wouldnt she... easily handle all of them?

If yes, doesnt the whole idea of her using them for said purpose be idiotic?

If not, ignore my stupid post.

• Kaguya is not that bright and there where some stronger jounin level zetsu not that it would make any difference
That and the whole planet was gonna be zetsu'd,so strength in numbers?it Might have made a difference she could easily solo 2/3 of them then the army would handle urashiki smirking face

Back