• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #18

i dont see the difference between SPC ansd SOSP chakra is it even established in the verse to be differetn things cause i dont think that it is.

FOr instance i still believe Sasuke should have SOSP chakra because he said he has the same power as naruto when fihgint a limbo and kid Sasukes chidori was black because he was using sage energy curse mark and Rinnegan sasuke's chidori was black and he got power from the SOSP and stated that he had the same power as Naruto

the difference doesnt really matter tho cause at the end they all come from Kaguya and technically speaking Hyugas should be stronger anyway because the byakugan and its chakra.

Hamura is also a sage i believe even if he didnt study with Hag he has the powers of SOSP with tenseigan.

I always wondered why Hag was the only one who got praised we ddiint hear anything about Hamura. I think in boruto the byakugan and hyuga clan will be the main focus cause it seems that the byakugan is more special than the other dojutsu besides Tenseigan of course.

Always wondered why it was considered the strongest dojutsu and now i guess we know. IT can do so much stuff compared to the sharingan in the right hands of a clan member

the difference doesnt really matter tho cause at the end they all come from Kaguya

They both came from Kaguya but still with different eyes.

I always wondered why Hag was the only one who got praised we ddiint hear anything about Hamura.

Hamura was chilling in the moon.

Hag was too humble. Like i forget but what part of the hyuga clan did he take with him up there??? I know we got thte main and side brance on earth but what on the moon tho??

Also im kinda wondering now tho if they all died out or some left to explore the shinobi dimension for a new planet or something.

the profiles are always unlocked. THe only ones that are always locked are Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, Kaguya, Might Guy, TOneri, Momoshiki, Kinshiki i think, Hag and HOmura i believe and maybe Obito

I think no,not enough evidencies.Momoshiki definetly has resistance,since he can walk withing stopped time,Boruto pissibly,Sasuke only perception,because he himself admitted that he couldn't move,he said it was like paralysis.

Dzhindzholia said:
I think no,not enough evidencies.Momoshiki definetly has resistance,since he can walk withing stopped time,Boruto pissibly,Sasuke only perception,because he himself admitted that he couldn't move,he said it was like paralysis.
Yeah, but that's the thing, some people like Non-Bias for example are using the fact that Boruto was able walk around in stopped time. They're citing Momoshiki stating it was possible because of his lineage as proof that someone like Kaguya, who is a full blown Otsutsuki, should be resistant to it, based on Boruto being so.

Boruto maybe a speical case himself because of his jougan i dont know because he is a direct decendent from Hinata who is the princess. Toneri for example got caught in Urashiki's time freeze, he has hyuga blood. The ability of that time stop may function differently but i dont know. Its safe to assume it may just be the children of Hinata

I was thinking about making an upgrade threat for Pain.

Pain (Nagato) possibly country level, (if he dropped his chibaku tensei on it like a meteor)

What do you guys think? He could easily do this, thus, the "possibly" next to the feat.

PlumpInfiniteClownanemonefish-size_restricted.gif

Back