• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #4

Alrighty so no Sub Rel reaction Minato but the Kirin speed calc was applied so can we continue w/ out own speed little project?

If they are fighting to the death with no holding back.

Naruto>Hashirama>Minato>Hiruzen>=Tobirama>Kakashi>=Tsunade.

Naruto and Hashirama are obvious.

Minato normally powerful, a genius with powerful hax with higher tier base speed and reflex than others. Add this formula SM you receive a really powerful person. Imo there is a chance for Minato to kill Hashirama but SM Hashirama take this most probably, 98%.

I can't speak about Prime Hiruzen and Tobirama for certain because it's could go either way and we don't know about their prime. But they slaughter Kakashi of Normal Eye and Tsunade because they are both range fighter while Tsunade a CQC fighter, Hiruzen, and Tobirama have more experience, speed and teleportation in Tobirama's case and Byakugo run out eventually with her constant healing.

This match is too speculative because I (maybe we) don't know so much about Hokage Kakashi. I forgot about Katsuyu and scalpel. She probably one-shot him herself or defeats him with Katsuyu's acid but maybe Kakashi can take this if he never goes into CQC and someway takes Katsuyu.

it's alright let's just be glad that the Kirin calc was applied but anywho let's get back 2 our speed project!

Naruto>Hashirama>Minato>Tobirama>Tsunade>Hiruzen>Kakashi

in their respective strongest forms not including Kakashis DMS form

i thought the minato sub rel feat wasnt applied because a lot of people didnt know about it and Kep thought it was alright didnt he?

AstralKing7 said:
what speed project and what do we have to discuss
Naruto(KCM and up) maybe sage mode scaling from pain

Ay

Itachi

Sasuke

Kabuto

Killer Bee

Kissame

Guy

Kakashi(fought Deva and Asura path pain, also fought Obito)

Nagato

Gaara maybe

Madara

Hashi

Tobiramo

Hiruzen

Danzo(fought on par with Sasuke)

Wot is dis?

If Hiruzen gets at least so do all the Sannin

Onoki should get at least for being comparable to Muu who can somewhat react to KCM naruto

Black zetsu is at least for dodging a attack from KCM naruto

Mei gets it for suprising Black zetsu

also Obito easily goes on the list as he handled KCM1 naruto like nothing Minato should also casually be there

ShrekAlmighty said:
Wot is dis?

If Hiruzen gets at least so do all the Sannin

Onoki should get at least for being comparable to Muu who can somewhat react to KCM naruto

Black zetsu is at least for dodging a attack from KCM naruto

Mei gets it for suprising Black zetsu

also Obito easily goes on the list as he handled KCM1 naruto like nothing Minato should also casually be there
My bad it was a list for something else but I remember u said that any1 comparable to KCM or higher gets an At Least

BlackeJan said:
Np your good man take your time lol but I think wrong thread my ma
Yea i know i should have posted it in the Low 7-c upgrade thread but im slightly on a tight clock so i dont have time for details

I have posted my opinion on who should scale there u go on and discuss i suppose

we cant scale anyone to kcm/bm who didnt react to KCM/BM naruto top speed

he don't use his top speed all the times

KCM/BM only used his top speed 4 times

1.blitz samehada/kisame

2. blitz A

3.block madara and obito from 100 metres way when he tired to save kakshi and guy/8 tail from madara and obto

4.deflect 5 bijudama

and every time naruto used top speed he always disappear from sight and it was always compare to minato teleportation so i dont know where the outlier came from

Omimi said:
we cant scale anyone to kcm/bm who didnt react to KCM/BM naruto top
So who would scale then? In sure White Strength Seal Sakura would scale to KCM. Why don't we find people who r stronger then KCM then

BlackeJan said:
Omimi said:
we cant scale anyone to kcm/bm who didnt react to KCM/BM naruto top
So who would scale then? In sure White Strength Seal Sakura''' 'would scale to KCM. Why don't we find people who r stronger then KCM the
if u are taking about speed then i am 1000% sure no (atleast in my opinion) and (i was talikng about why kcm naruto speed is not outlier )

How come Kaguya has gentle fist expert on profile? I highly doubt she even knows what that is unless I'm wrong XD?

the databook compared 100 seal Sakura to Chakra Mode Naruto... and considering they both 7-B I think the databook in this case fairly accurate so I do think 100 seal Sakura should scale to chakra mode Naruto.

So who would scale then? In sure White Strength Seal Sakura''' 'would scale to KCM. Why don't we find people who r stronger then KCM the
if u are taking about speed then i am 1000% sure no (atleast in my opinion) and (i was talikng about why kcm naruto speed is not outlier )

White Strength Seal Sakura is comparable to KCM Naruto so she should get an At Least. Also Adult Sakura should get one as well

Back