• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General dattebayo thread #50

A couple early spoilers are out guys. Sarada has soemthkng interesting if u guys don't want me to spoil!!ƒöуöуöÑ

Hmm can't tell really. They are around the same age or they literally are the same age. I think she got it a year later than Sasuke because boruto's birthday has passed already and Hima's birthday

So it looks like Boro's fighting style is to throw in the dark clouds that poison the enemy and himself but then he uses his regen jutsu to recover from the poison.

So Boro is a dude who mocked Delta for failing to kill Naruto, and has been assigned to wait for Sasuke and kill him, yet he was damaged by Boruto's Rasengan and he called the attack strong. What do we make of this?

Bortuo collapsed when he jumped in to do a Rasengan, and Kawaki said that he can't move. So it seems to be a paralysis gas (that can't be absorbed or dispelled by wind Jutsu for some reason).

So did the Boruto children get a massive power boost, or is Boro a Jonin-level who relies on hax?

ShadowWhoWalks said:
So Boro is a dude who mocked Delta for failing to kill Naruto, and has been assigned to wait for Sasuke and kill him, yet he was damaged by Boruto's Rasengan and he called the attack strong. What do we make of this?
Bortuo collapsed when he jumped in to do a Rasengan, and Kawaki said that he can't move. So it seems to be a paralysis gas (that can't be absorbed or dispelled by wind Jutsu for some reason).

So did the Boruto children get a massive power boost, or is Boro a Jonin-level who relies on hax?
Boro doesn't have to be physically strong to be a threat to Naruto or Sasuke or Mock Delta.

ShadowWhoWalks said:
We can only reliably say the latter, at least for now. He was harmed by a Rasengan from base Boruto and said it "packed quite a punch" or something along those lines.

He could also be a glass cannon, I guess.

Does anyone know what's going on with revisions? All the threads about them seem to have no activity at the moment.

After watching episode 133 of Boruto. Nooo Jiraiya....I knew he wasn't a match...not for an Alien race that teleports more casually than Minato.

I don't see how they're going to beat him if Sasuke is continously out of chakra. I have a feeling that The Hidden Leaf of the Past combined is going to have to get involved. Jiraiya and Sasuke clearly aren't enough. I'm not sure if Tsunade, Kakashi, Guy or anyone else would really help against this guy

Back